IP REDUX; Janus !! (Page 118)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by cutebarun

How do u expect the 'aaja piya' to be yaaron? Kushi doing a usual 'toing toing' with 'idea... Let me make Arnavji ismile.." or, a soothing songwa. The hug looks emotional, bt how wud d song be? I dont want a 'nautanki' yaar..

I think it is rijaaying the Aashiq..being friend, playful girl n soothing Mom  ..she will be all this  ..Khushi ho and no nautanki...Nautanki will be there but in mellowed doses

I'm happy they didn't make her wear a saree and him another white shirt and make it another mushy Bollywoodish dance sequence...It seems they tried to keep it simple!!Let's see how this turns out!!

I know..I am also on tenterhoks ke how they have executed it and how the editing Bhagwans will treat it

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotageetmaanluvnivedha84JRiaShwetha!riyya6riti4u

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Nina90

Hello Ladies Big smile

What's up!??

I just cannot get over MY Arnav's - "aapki marzi" Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Anna; I've been saying that to everyone around me left, right and centre since 8 30 yesterday. Half the people don't even know Hindi and have begun to give me weird looks. LOL

LOL LOL

Hey Nina Big smile

My Day has started with the episode and I have watched it like 10 times already
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I dont know how many times more I can watch it. Day Dreaming

Hi Nina HugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90Shwetha!riti4utanthya

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by cutebarun

How do u expect the 'aaja piya' to be yaaron? Kushi doing a usual 'toing toing' with 'idea... Let me make Arnavji ismile.." or, a soothing songwa. The hug looks emotional, bt how wud d song be? I dont want a 'nautanki' yaar..

I think it is rijaaying the Aashiq..being friend, playful girl n soothing Mom  ..she will be all this  ..Khushi ho and no nautanki...Nautanki will be there but in mellowed doses
Well song is a soothing one...in original one too she is trying to comfort hero...so I expect romantic soothing number...yeah me and my expectations...Didnt I just say dont watch it with expectations... Sathu loved bold partsSmile

Nareshkotanivedha84geetmaanluvNina90Shwetha!riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Maybe ASR's father himself; who might still be alive... but then if he was, wouldn't Dadi have tried to contact him?

I don't think the woamn in question would have known about what happened between Chachaji and Sr.Malik, Shweths! That, only Chachaji can tell...

Shweths, who do you think will pay chachaji ka role? Will we get Lallan revisited? LOL

Chachaji will be the same guy in the first episode right, waisay Lallan guy was damn good.

Well if we assume Chachaji was always after the property, here was his chance to bring the downfall of his elder bro. So whatever tactics it was that Mallik Sr. Did, Chachaji would have kept up the pressure on the girl with Mallik Sr.'s knowlege or not?

Nivedha: I am still going with she was 18 years old theory cos that would sort of fit in.

Look the Mallik Sr. track and The other woman has to be a complete parallel to Arnav-Khushi story.

The difference was Mallik took advantage of her.
Arnav fell in love with Khushi.

Mallik didn't mind crossing boundaries.
Arnav even if he stepped on them at times, never thought of crossing them.

The contrast has to be shown beautifully between the Son & Dad.

Why Arnav will never be Arnav Mallik and always be Arnav Singh Raizada.

Kameena Sr.Malik ,he is lusting at a girl who is off his Girls ageAngry

Sathu will he be really a GEMCryCryCry

A weak man  or rather A good man who succumbed to  his weakness instead of fighting it...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNareshkotanivedha84JRiaShwetha!riyya6

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by Nareshkota

hi hello reduxians...

Will post a lengthy one on Saturday.. Today I will just talk abt yesterday's episode..

What happened yesterday is why I love ASR and say he is like me...

O.k Less about me and more about the episode..

I thought  with a dialogue from Khushi ..."Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hein ki hum bahut karreb hein aur doosa pal yehin lagta hein ki hum ajnabee hein.."

I don't know how much right or wrong I am but I can say Arnav mallik and Khushi not gupta are related when they are small... I somehow wounded up in this theory...

I can't give any proofs right now.. and if I am wrong I will say it and accept it immediately...

The past as we were thinking may not bring in the differences between Arnav and Khushi it might make them even stronger...

A Small Insight:

The truth will be out and Shyam will come and open up himself why did all the sins...

Thank u for reading.. A lengthy and more informative one on saturday..

NK Bhai
 @ RED PhirseLOLLOLLOL

Hi nivedha..

I will keep telling that untill someone calls me ASR LOL

GOOD LUCK Bhai or shall i say HARD LUCKLOLLOLLOL

main toh aapna luck pehen ke nahi chalta huun toh luck nahi hein.. Confused

uffo aisa Muh Math banao bhai,aapko bhi aapki Khushi miljayegi jo aapko ASR bulayegiBig smile

toh haar ASR ko ek khushi hogi..?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004nivedha84Shwetha!riyya6

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by -sylph-

What is kushi wearingShockedShockedShocked

OMG i guess that's a totally zipped jhoot bag.. sleeves hv zip and the top portion has zip, the middle one is zipped again, the bottom one is zipped too and the golden border is zipped as well with varied shapes with a mismatching duppata.. Dead

And  you forgot the  heavy Pink bangles Horrible combination Angry Angry

What is she wearing where? Shocked
How can u be spared of the visual delightEvil Smile

Duh uh!!! What is with her and velvet???? Angry Angry Angry For godsakes give her Sarees or one of these days I am gonna puke at her dressing sense Dead

And where is she? Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90vasirajuShwetha!riyya6riti4u

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Hello Ladies Big smile

What's up!??

I just cannot get over MY Arnav's - "aapki marzi" Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Anna; I've been saying that to everyone around me left, right and centre since 8 30 yesterday. Half the people don't even know Hindi and have begun to give me weird looks. LOL

LOL LOL

Hey Nina Big smile

My Day has started with the episode and I have watched it like 10 times already
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I dont know how many times more I can watch it. Day Dreaming

Angry don't remind me... I haven't been able to watch the epi since morning; steady stream of work at the office today. Last night too, computer got stuck during the Arshi scene Cry  I'll surely watch it atleast 2 more times before 8 tonight Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotavasirajuShwetha!riyya6

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

OMG lucky u wrote is first page Shocked

boootifullly written lucky.. Short and sweet.. Clap
aaj ka poem kahan hai??

riti i already tld u i loved what u wrote , hope ur feeling better now dear.. PM chkc kiya?? 

NareshkotavasirajuShwetha!--Anna--riyya6riti4utanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index