Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Nareshkota

hi hello reduxians...

Will post a lengthy one on Saturday.. Today I will just talk abt yesterday's episode..

What happened yesterday is why I love ASR and say he is like me...

O.k Less about me and more about the episode..

I thought  with a dialogue from Khushi ..."Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hein ki hum bahut karreb hein aur doosa pal yehin lagta hein ki hum ajnabee hein.."

I don't know how much right or wrong I am but I can say Arnav mallik and Khushi not gupta are related when they are small... I somehow wounded up in this theory...

I can't give any proofs right now.. and if I am wrong I will say it and accept it immediately...

The past as we were thinking may not bring in the differences between Arnav and Khushi it might make them even stronger...

A Small Insight:

The truth will be out and Shyam will come and open up himself why did all the sins...

Thank u for reading.. A lengthy and more informative one on saturday..

NK Bhai
 @ RED PhirseLOLLOLLOL

Hi NK Bhai!

hi nina..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90Shwetha!

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

hi hello reduxians...

Will post a lengthy one on Saturday.. Today I will just talk abt yesterday's episode..

I thought  with a dialogue from Khushi ..."Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hein ki hum bahut karreb hein aur doosa pal yehin lagta hein ki hum ajnabee hein.."

I don't know how much right or wrong I am but I can say Arnav mallik and Khushi not gupta are related when they are small... I somehow wounded up in this theory...

I can't give any proofs right now.. and if I am wrong I will say it and accept it immediately...

The past as we were thinking may not bring in the differences between Arnav and Khushi it might make them even stronger...

A Small Insight:

The truth will be out and Shyam will come and open up himself why did all the sins...

There you go Naresh ... Ajnabee is the clue ... LOL  

Believe me when I say I actually was happy when Khushi said it ... I was like Ahhh there you go ... Big smile  I so needed it !!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinihyde2004Nareshkotanivedha84Nina90JRiaShwetha!

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by JRia

hi hello reduxians...

A Small Insight:

Hi  HugHugHug

Nice take
Shall wait for Saturday but y such a long wait??

I am completely free on saturday..

Actualy I want to see how many hints i am gonna get till friday then write on my whole theory on saturday..

Will be waiting HugHug

NareshkotaShwetha!

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by Doodle

Doodsie this Q is for U

Dadi said aap log hamesha ki thara hummein galath jagah pe dhoond rahey ho,
Iska hidden matlu kya hai,I thought this dialouge has loads of weight in it.

Good Question Nivi ... this dialogue is really heavy ... I had to pause and think while watching the episode ... Big smile

@@ RedBig smile

@ green- can i expect the answer from ur 2morows updateWink

Haan I'll say tomorrow ... Hopefully I can justify ... but BOMB toh hain ... 

I LOve Doodsie BOMBSBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinihyde2004lalsunvidNina90Shwetha!

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

hi hello reduxians...

A Small Insight:

oh...so you are like ASR... hmm short and interesting take on episode...Somehow I also feel that they must have met when they were kids...and destiny again brought them back together as they were destined to meet...will love to read urs lengthy one on Sat...Big smile

NareshkotaShwetha!

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

hi hello reduxians...

A Small Insight:

NK Bhai
 @ RED PhirseLOLLOLLOL

Hi nivedha..

I will keep telling that untill someone calls me ASR LOL

GOOD LUCK Bhai or shall i say HARD LUCKLOLLOLLOL

main toh aapna luck pehen ke nahi chalta huun toh luck nahi hein.. Confused

nivedha84Shwetha!

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by --Anna--

Hello Ladies Big smile

What's up!??

I just cannot get over MY Arnav's - "aapki marzi" Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Anna; I've been saying that to everyone around me left, right and centre since 8 30 yesterday. Half the people don't even know Hindi and have begun to give me weird looks. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamhyde2004prabhatavasirajuShwetha!

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

How do u expect the 'aaja piya' to be yaaron? Kushi doing a usual 'toing toing' with 'idea... Let me make Arnavji ismile.." or, a soothing songwa. The hug looks emotional, bt how wud d song be? I dont want a 'nautanki' yaar..

I think it is rijaaying the Aashiq..being friend, playful girl n soothing Mom  ..she will be all this  ..Khushi ho and no nautanki...Nautanki will be there but in mellowed doses

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Nina90nivedha84JRiawin7..mrinalini..vaatuhaaraShwetha!riti4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index