IP REDUX; Janus !! (Page 113)

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Nareshkota

hi hello reduxians...

Will post a lengthy one on Saturday.. Today I will just talk abt yesterday's episode..

What happened yesterday is why I love ASR and say he is like me...

O.k Less about me and more about the episode..

I thought  with a dialogue from Khushi ..."Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hein ki hum bahut karreb hein aur doosa pal yehin lagta hein ki hum ajnabee hein.."

I don't know how much right or wrong I am but I can say Arnav mallik and Khushi not gupta are related when they are small... I somehow wounded up in this theory...

I can't give any proofs right now.. and if I am wrong I will say it and accept it immediately...

The past as we were thinking may not bring in the differences between Arnav and Khushi it might make them even stronger...

A Small Insight:

The truth will be out and Shyam will come and open up himself why did all the sins...

Thank u for reading.. A lengthy and more informative one on saturday..

NK Bhai
 @ RED PhirseLOLLOLLOL

Hi nivedha..

I will keep telling that untill someone calls me ASR LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshininivedha84Nina90DoodleShwetha!tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by Nina90

Woh toh hain LOL Unanswered questions se IPK world revolve hota hai...

Aage aage dekhna hai, then...

But one thing, Doods; I was wondering about what kind of person Arnav's Mom would have been. Do you think Dadi would have ad trouble accepting even ASR's Mom? Probably because she was meek and sweet and not at all dominant and controlling like a Malik Bahu should have been?

It seemed to me almost as if Arnav and Nani expected Dadi to disapprove of Khushi and not accept her as the Bahu...

Naa re thats not the problem ... problem is somewhere else ... Naani and ASR both are aware of Daadi's traits ... and hence they were worried ... also she is completely related to the past and when some dark secrets knocks then definitely ppl tend to be scared /worried ... 

I was thinking how Daadi must have reacted seeing Manorama as a Boootiful Bahu ... ROFL

Is it that they don't want Payal/NK/Khushi to know? That would be natural or... could it be that even Anjali doesn't know the entire truth? if something bad did happen on the day of her wedding day, she might not have been privy to any confrontation, right?

Pucca disapproval and Stop signal mila hoga use!

Dekho this much is clear that Daadi is the most important factor in the past ... and yeah ASR and Anjali know their version of the story ... LOL

So there is no one person who knows anything completely and as it happened? Kya jigsaw puzzle nikli yeh! Shocked

Now the question arises does that one person know the whole True story ??? LOL

You mean 'Woh Aurat', Doods? Shocked

Or is it GH?LOL

GH I am damn sure definitely doesn't know the whole story ... usse better toh even Manorama hain LOL

He designs the scenes na? So he must have atleast an inkling...Shocked

Doods, the story writers names are missing since quite a few episodes... does this mean somebody from the PH is designing them now?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodlevasirajuShwetha!

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Woh toh hain LOL Unanswered questions se IPK world revolve hota hai...

Aage aage dekhna hai, then...

But one thing, Doods; I was wondering about what kind of person Arnav's Mom would have been. Do you think Dadi would have ad trouble accepting even ASR's Mom? Probably because she was meek and sweet and not at all dominant and controlling like a Malik Bahu should have been?

It seemed to me almost as if Arnav and Nani expected Dadi to disapprove of Khushi and not accept her as the Bahu...

Naa re thats not the problem ... problem is somewhere else ... Naani and ASR both are aware of Daadi's traits ... and hence they were worried ... also she is completely related to the past and when some dark secrets knocks then definitely ppl tend to be scared /worried ... 

I was thinking how Daadi must have reacted seeing Manorama as a Boootiful Bahu ... ROFL

Is it that they don't want Payal/NK/Khushi to know? That would be natural or... could it be that even Anjali doesn't know the entire truth? if something bad did happen on the day of her wedding day, she might not have been privy to any confrontation, right?

Pucca disapproval and Stop signal mila hoga use!

Dekho this much is clear that Daadi is the most important factor in the past ... and yeah ASR and Anjali know their version of the story ... LOL

So there is no one person who knows anything completely and as it happened? Kya jigsaw puzzle nikli yeh! Shocked

Now the question arises does that one person know the whole True story ??? LOL

You mean 'Woh Aurat', Doods? Shocked

Or is it GH?LOL

GH I am damn sure definitely doesn't know the whole story ... usse better toh even Manorama hain LOL

Doods  i can see you are playing mind games with everyone Today ,testing the our intelligenceLOL LOL..

i am loving this Type of conversations LOL

Edited by vasiraju - 08 August 2012 at 1:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90JRiaDoodleShwetha!

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

hi hello reduxians...

Will post a lengthy one on Saturday.. Today I will just talk abt yesterday's episode..

I thought  with a dialogue from Khushi ..."Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hein ki hum bahut karreb hein aur doosa pal yehin lagta hein ki hum ajnabee hein.."

I don't know how much right or wrong I am but I can say Arnav mallik and Khushi not gupta are related when they are small... I somehow wounded up in this theory...

I can't give any proofs right now.. and if I am wrong I will say it and accept it immediately...

The past as we were thinking may not bring in the differences between Arnav and Khushi it might make them even stronger...

A Small Insight:

The truth will be out and Shyam will come and open up himself why did all the sins...

NK Bhai
 @ RED PhirseLOLLOLLOL

Hi NK Bhai!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaDoodle

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Hello Ladies Big smile

What's up!??

I just cannot get over MY Arnav's - "aapki marzi" Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamhyde2004prabhataNareshkotaNina90nivedha84JRiaDoodlevasirajuShwetha!

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

hi hello reduxians...

A Small Insight:

Hi  HugHugHug

Nice take
Shall wait for Saturday but y such a long wait??

I am completely free on saturday..

Actualy I want to see how many hints i am gonna get till friday then write on my whole theory on saturday..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiavasirajuShwetha!

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by riti4u

even though you are not liking my comments...I just hope u saw my second comment Sathu if not - here is again a big thank you fr the mention and it is good to be back home...

@sylph- divs ,you started liking khoosie...Shocked..well I loved her from start but somewhere I lost my connect with her character..but it is cumin back..and I am trying to see story from her angle as well...

Sorry riti,

I really did not see...I am sort of flipping  between pages n missing several posts !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hun... You say, it is ur home and itni formal ... This is UR Home Hun and U are always loved here...bas sometimes pyar ko jatana chahiye na...so I did ..I am happy that u felt happy !! Hug
Hug...redux is moving so fast...and I am cumin in between..so I cn understand..it has become a BIG FAMILY of so many wonderful writers and each one is UNIQUE in its own way... will try to read as much as I can...Embarrassed

HugHugHugHug
Do read all in ur own sweet time dear.. all the posts give us so much insight HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

hi hello reduxians...

A Small Insight:

NK Bhai
 @ RED PhirseLOLLOLLOL

Hi nivedha..

I will keep telling that untill someone calls me ASR LOL

GOOD LUCK Bhai or shall i say HARD LUCKLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90JRiavasirajuShwetha!tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index