i second that... b4 i go

Tu jarahi ho,tussi na jao 😭
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

😲 

ur counting channa n golgappa!

bitiya she is throwing her self all over dear bitwa is sbs seg and is even gonna take to their taj mahal. bitwa is acting all pricy .. sorry tormented over that past soo much that he is missing out the wife gicing the green signal. that is way he is always stuck with almost chumma... n a frustrated wife. 

Bhat...sathyaaa counting all this material stuff in teh case of khushi?😲

She lost a dream wedding, had the worst first night ever with ASR, had the worst of honeymoon time with ASR, had the worse of his hatred, heard the worse of accusations ...stilll had the magnanimity to move on without grudges. And now you are equating this with materialistic things?

All those channe jilebi and all were a promise. A promise from arnav that I will fulfill your every dream. Its not fulfilled yet sathya. He is on his way. Thats it.
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Bye Riyya...

U r leaving now...I just came...

Hello Everyone...πŸ€—

Hi Sharmi! πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

Time to take out my sword...😈

Since day one our queen is protecting her king in every possible way!

old news
Apart from payal not a single soul knows its arnav who locked her all the night at sheehmahal
No one knows its him who released the tape to TV channels
She tried her level best to stay away from him when he made his hatred clear. Fate had other plans though
She hid shyam's truth so that his world does not break

& Also Payal's engagement stays put !!

New News

She loved his di like her own jiji

Whatever she did, she did it for him! All the while bitiya was thinking about bitwa

And any man would love to have a woman who treats every relation of him as her own.πŸ˜‰

Ofc..Payal's Marriage status did not have a role to play at all !! and she safeguarded it only for him !! 😈

I'll tell U, she safeguarded him from knowing the truth about  the  tape release  cos she knew that will devastate him...

She bore his anger n prevented him from proceeding to Nainitaal in his weak state

She swallowed the humiliations and yet went to him offering her sympathy when she came to know it was his parents barsi

She refused to hurt him and tried to sooth his pain vis the strs/parents question

That was caring for me !!

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

Time to take out my sword...😈

Since day one our queen is protecting her king in every possible way!

old news
Apart from payal not a single soul knows its arnav who locked her all the night at sheehmahal
No one knows its him who released the tape to TV channels
She tried her level best to stay away from him when he made his hatred clear. Fate had other plans though
She hid shyam's truth so that his world does not break

New News
She protected the marriage truth like a hawk so that he is not branded a sinner
She enacted the marriage drama so that everyone in his family are happy
She loved his di like her own jiji

Whatever she did, she did it for him! All the while bitiya was thinking about bitwa

And any man would love to have a woman who treats every relation of him as her own.πŸ˜‰

OMG sree is on  role Today πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...Hugzz janu πŸ€—..

you are back on track,thats why i love redux ,one side  ASR fans and other side kushi fans and beech may Arhi supporters πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

lovely combinationsπŸ˜› 
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vasiraju

Shami janu πŸ€— πŸ€— its a mutual appreciation Shami..no one is star and fan πŸ˜† ..

kal tum bhi likokege and hum tumare fan banke tareef karenge πŸ˜›

Actually the truth is that I enjoy reading  you all different views, perspectives, opinions all clubbed in one thread . SO its always jolly ride .  so you guys are real starts yar,. yeah one day after reading and reading , kya patha mein bhi kuch likhoo. Thab comment dena math bhoolna. Nahi tho fine leloongi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vasiraju

i heard  teej is celebrated in the month of sept this year πŸ˜²  πŸ˜² is it true ..does anyone know when is teej festival 

Hey girls,

Teej is celebrated in three different days.

One in July, the next one in Augast ( two days after RB) and last one in September. 

I made a post a few days ago and some one posted the all the dates for teej in my thread. 
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I made...it...Before the thread finished...πŸ˜›

Guys while I was dirving...I had this thought...i know what u guys are thinking...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dadi ...was telling...that day remainds me of that girl...clearly putting all the blame on that girl...

Now if she supports and brings Shaym...and finally witnesses the fact that all this time Khushi was innocent and Shyam was the culprit...

Will this help Dadi understand that her son was the one who has to be blamed and not that girl...and how wrong She(dadi) was...

This theory only comes into effect if we still continue to blame Asr's dad...and Dadi not accepting Shyam's true face and supporting him...

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

😲 

ur counting channa n golgappa!

bitiya she is throwing her self all over dear bitwa is sbs seg and is even gonna take to their taj mahal. bitwa is acting all pricy .. sorry tormented over that past soo much that he is missing out the wife gicing the green signal. that is way he is always stuck with almost chumma... n a frustrated wife. 

*Severely *  Ruks,

Bitiya  can throw away the sari n the pearlwa   but Bitiya never rejects Channa n Golgappe..  That is her Kohinoor Diamond n My hot shot , suave, sophisticated Bituwa went in to street food  corner n got her that...Imagine the amount of love he has for her  !!  * Smug , conceited smirk*

Kyunke Bituwa is cleber, intelligent, savvy..he knows this is RM n they are in Aladdin's cave..so whatever Khushi does ..at the right moment .. someone will come n knock..That's why he is not even trying n conserving his energy  for GH time..