Updated. Few points on Page 4 Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1joyvg

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

Excellent write up reduxians. Good episode. Still do NOT like the "old-lady". Male actor enacted the role extremely effective.

Now, since I want to remain behind my rose coloured glasses and believe in basic human decency, here is one scenario I would have preferred to be revealed instead of the one being currently hinted at, for male lead's dad (which is assumed by many & being hinted at in the plot IMO), of him being a cheater and characterless individual.
Could it not be that he had an identical twin, (since I am assuming twins run in the family, from doodle's post) who got involved with the villain's sister and was the one that created all the wrong doings. But no one knew until all is revealed and the uncle fooled him too.

Male lead is portrayed as such a decent human; with good values and so too is his sister. How could it be that the father is so corrupted. 

I fear for the future plot, suppose this happens by accident, since ASR protests so much that he will never be like his father, sometimes karma is a b!@$#.

I am starting to have issues with the plot, wish I was one of the writers. This is what I would have shown.

Erika ...Shocked  daddys twin *** scratching my headwa
but it happens na... fathers mistakes are been corrected normally by their children..
But  agree with your Karma..B*** , I have heard that however the childeren think not be like their parents would thodasa have their  quality.- that marks dadi ji's word today like pita like son..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1lalsunvid

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
A random thought came to me...

You know when Hitler Dadi and Arnav hug and then Anjali joins in... I literally screamed "Run Arnav, run!!! They're gonna eat you alive!!!"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayamjoyvgRJXX

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Originally posted by Shastradhari

kya baat hai supnaji...lagat hai ap chotte ki bhavanao mein beh rahen ho...aur saath saath poojali ke liye aasuon ki nadi bhi bana rahe ho..taki uske kam ayeLOL

Ok..serious..its very touching supnajiHug

hi shash nahi main ASR K DUKH K OCEAN MAIN PAST N PRESENT ...KI RIVERS Main n ASR khushi k husbanbawa k gusse k swimming pool main SWIMMIng...CryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1joyvgCheena007DiamondLife

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Originally posted by RitJ26

AHHH so tempted to read all the updates but I haven't even had a chance to watch the episode yet - guests sure do pick oppourtune moments to come over Angry

Thanks Tants for making us all feel so welcome here and giving us a space where we can share our opinions freely Hug

Also I'll probably be absentwa from discussions tomorrow as I'm out all day, try not to miss me too much LOL

Res - incase I want to make a chottu sa post later

Ah couldn't resist after watching the ep - oh what an addiction

Finally watched it. Amazing episode. I was engrossed the whole way through. As usual just have a few points.

The look of horror on Arnav's face when he sees Dadi ' BS's expressions were amazing. Slight happiness on seeing her, kind of worried, also sadness to be reminded of the last time he saw her.

Mami hiding behind NK LOL

Bechari Khushi. How many times will you be refused ashirwad?!Cry

Oh Dadi ' I'm going to love hating you.

Go Nani!!! Loved your speech to dadi. You go girl!!Clap

The Arnav ' Khushi scene. Wah wah loved every second:

• Arnav lost in his thoughts
  • Khushi entering and trying to find out the problem
  • Arnav tilting Khushi's head and consoling her
  • Each and every one of Arnav's lines were superb. The way you admitted that you were to blame for the wedding and telling Khushi not to blame herself. You are redeemed for me (sorry mentioned the 'R' word, no chappals please)
  • When Arnav was describing dadi's traits all I could think of was, that was you one year ago!!
  • Khushi voicing her thoughts that she doesn't know Arnav

Next the Arnav-Dadi-Nani Scene:

• First of all loved Nani's reactions to each ones words ' like she was watching a really intense tennis match
  • Yes dadi what right do you have to jatao your haq on Arnav now?!
  • (dadi doesn't call them bitua & bitiya, just noticed)
  • Arnav & Dadi were too good in this scene. You could see exactly what both of them were feeling.

I love Khushi's support system in Payal & NK. Payal donning the big sister hat and telling Khushi it will all be ok and NK I just love you Heart. Payal's line about 'things that get off to a bad start don't have to finish the same way' ' an indication on Khushi-Arnavs future? Or even the whole family's future?

Gabar Dadi Saas hahahahaha oh Mami LOL

And the last scene'aaahhh Arnav I want a husband just like you!!!!! Day Dreaming

May not get to read all the posts & comments but I'm sure they're brilliant as usual. 

ClapThumbs Up ... loved your pointers ----ditto ditto ditto..
Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Cheena007RJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazleef

You know when Hitler Dadi and Arnav hug and then Anjali joins in... I literally screamed "Run Arnav, run!!! They're gonna eat you alive!!!"

ROFLROFLROFL they are surely going to have him rrr Angry

Erika1NothingLastsRJXXDiamondLife

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazleef

Haha bechara's being suffocated! LOL

Erika1Cheena007NothingLastsDiamondLife

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Shastradhari

kya baat hai supnaji...lagat hai ap chotte ki bhavanao mein beh rahen ho...aur saath saath poojali ke liye aasuon ki nadi bhi bana rahe ho..taki uske kam ayeLOL

Ok..serious..its very touching supnajiHug

hi shash nahi main ASR K DUKH K OCEAN MAIN PAST N PRESENT ...KI RIVERS Main n ASR khushi k husbanbawa k gusse k swimming pool main SWIMMIng...CryCry

awww...poor supna,,,,, but.you are making a swimming pool in redux mika Tongue
and me willing to swim on it as is ASR ka aasuna!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Erika1Cheena007Supna9DiamondLife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index