Originally posted by Shwetha!

Ria, Nivedha, Sathu, Lucky, Divya, Ranji, palsHug

Hugzz  shwetha Hug Hug Hug..

Any wish list on dadi -ASR-Kushi track LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodleShwetha!riyya6tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiaDoodleriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by Nina90

Woh toh hain LOL Unanswered questions se IPK world revolve hota hai...

Aage aage dekhna hai, then...

But one thing, Doods; I was wondering about what kind of person Arnav's Mom would have been. Do you think Dadi would have ad trouble accepting even ASR's Mom? Probably because she was meek and sweet and not at all dominant and controlling like a Malik Bahu should have been?

It seemed to me almost as if Arnav and Nani expected Dadi to disapprove of Khushi and not accept her as the Bahu...

Naa re thats not the problem ... problem is somewhere else ... Naani and ASR both are aware of Daadi's traits ... and hence they were worried ... also she is completely related to the past and when some dark secrets knocks then definitely ppl tend to be scared /worried ... 

I was thinking how Daadi must have reacted seeing Manorama as a Boootiful Bahu ... ROFL

Is it that they don't want Payal/NK/Khushi to know? That would be natural or... could it be that even Anjali doesn't know the entire truth? if something bad did happen on the day of her wedding day, she might not have been privy to any confrontation, right?

Pucca disapproval and Stop signal mila hoga use!

Dekho this much is clear that Daadi is the most important factor in the past ... and yeah ASR and Anjali know their version of the story ... LOL

So there is no one person who knows anything completely and as it happened? Kya jigsaw puzzle nikli yeh! Shocked

Now the question arises does that one person know the whole True story ??? LOL

who is the one person u are talking abt?Confused

ZoyafanNina90DoodleShwetha!riyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Doodsie this Q is for U

Dadi said aap log hamesha ki thara hummein galath jagah pe dhoond rahey ho,
Iska hidden matlu kya hai,I thought this dialouge has loads of weight in it.

Nina90JRiaDoodleShwetha!riyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by -sylph-

Hello hi bye bye ladies..Hug

Again busy with asli zindagi.. 

read Anna and Trin, wow ladies.. Awesome writing.. Will read the rest when i get time again. 

An awesome episode, Arnav and Dadi scenes can give a run for their money to ArHi scenes, it was that power packed.
Barun u were brilliant, the diction, the body language, the suppressed anger, the raw pain, the tender loveClap,  and how clearly u have assessed Swathi Chatni's strengths and played on that, you both were brilliant and made the clash of Titans a worth watch.  Clap

Nani's pride when Arnav touches Dadi's feet and takes ashirwad, Subhadra do you see how i brought up these kids up, you see that lady??..  Clap

So ASR/Arnav is a combo of dad and mom, yes he has got his attitude,arrogance and few more traits from dad and his nani but his heart is all bout his mom and nani.. He may look like his dad with his attitude but he has a heart of his mum. And NO, he had it even before he fell for Kushi, the kabootar scene with a little girl in temple, the silver coins scene with kushi to bring her smile, the necklace gifting scene to Mami, he is a combo of both and that makes him different from his dad. 

And wohoo i always knew my boy is a man of consience, he is not about bashans and never gets away without learning from his mistakes, he never justifies his mistakes as well neither does he never shy away from accepting his mistakes. U made this ardent phank proud again ASR Approve 

Im so loving this track, and finally i hv started to like Kushi and i hope it continues.. 

will nt think what happened in the past, will leave it to CVs.. 
but Gotti remember u mess up somewhere, forget saying dekhna hai tho dekha, i would hv pushed u off the cliff before you say that. 

ShockedShockedShocked

but Gotti remember u mess up somewhere, forget saying dekhna hai tho dekha, i would hv pushed u off the cliff before you say that.

ROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL Exactly i thought the same LOL  LOL...Kushi ka janm  Dhanya Hogaya ..

Divzz started liking her ROFL ROFL...Not even dreams i thought Divzz write this LOL

I Know, Lucky...My eyes were closing all by itself n I read this line Million volts electricity ka Jhatka  LOLLOLLOL
hold on Sathu, LuckyEmbarrassed U neber know, one more wrong toing toing or main maike chali jaoongi tum piche aate hi rahiyo i will disown her and erase from my hard disk completelyEvil Smile

Along with Gotti, even Ved is invited near the Cliff Evil Smile 

ROFL Divzz  Don't worry i can't see kushi leaving the House again ..Dadi being their and ASR so tensed of her coming will make her use some brain LOL..Abhi bhi jhali banke gumeygi tho it will be disrespect to ASR respect that he is giving to her...

For time being no one need near the Cliff LOL

they better not be Vasi
From here on I just wanna see the matured form of Khushi
One more 'OOO' or 'kyaaa' from her, then I will come even before Divs to push them off the cliff Angry

Yaara,

Jab ab sab action  RM pe hai, tho Khushi Maika jaake kya makki maaregi...Na , yahan rehke  chaan bheen karegi,  remember that raking of the pot was not just that ..she was also raking the past...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90vasirajuShwetha!riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by JRia

Sathya if Chachaji is Saguni then who is Sr.Malik,i know the outline of MB not very good at it in depths.

He could be Duryodhan/Shantanu rolled into one

I thought DuryodhanaBig smile

Waise tell me why Dadi left for Aashram,is it bcoz of something to do with chacha/inability to take control of the situation and punished herself seperaing herself from the loved ones.

I asked this B4 too,why she denied to meet ASR when he went to the Aashram to bring her back,does she Dislike Arnav and Anjali.Why this sudden visit,Do u think Shyaam is behind Dadi's entry.

What happens when Khushi  drops the water tub ??

Tant I'll tell you nothing happened ... the water was a "Bhamya" Swagath to our dear Matriarch but our very own Khushi ... LOL

Khushi style LOLLOL

All Sin done washed away LOL

I thought  Dropping that dirty water on Dadi,i felt she is the sole reason behind Arnav's Dark Past.Khushi ne saara ilzaam Dadi par lagadhi.

what if Nani was behind Khushi's dark past... Ouch 

Na re Nani is a sweet heart ,raizadas have nothing to do with past,its all abt MALIK'sBig smile

what the... dun judge to soon... sweetheart can turn to EVIL 2... DADI's position one day famous, and day being bashed left n right not here... ... ROFL...

see i dont ventru in to FORUM ,accc to me Nani is a sweet heart  and she 'll remain a sweetHeart 
Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuShwetha!

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Dekho this much is clear that Daadi is the most important factor in the past ... and yeah ASR and Anjali know their version of the story ... LOL

So even ASR does not know the whole truthShocked

Or is it that what he thinks was a mutual affair was infact harassment and coercion on part of the two Malik Bros?

Shweths,

One bro n  not two..Tongue

Dekh Buggzz Bunnny ... everyone knows something ... but their version ... No one knows the entire truth ... Not even a single person 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNina90--sumana13--..mrinalini..JRiaShwetha!riyya6tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index