Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Sathya if Chachaji is Saguni then who is Sr.Malik,i know the outline of MB not very good at it in depths.

He could be Duryodhan/Shantanu rolled into one

I thought DuryodhanaBig smile

Waise tell me why Dadi left for Aashram,is it bcoz of something to do with chacha/inability to take control of the situation and punished herself seperaing herself from the loved ones.

I asked this B4 too,why she denied to meet ASR when he went to the Aashram to bring her back,does she Dislike Arnav and Anjali.Why this sudden visit,Do u think Shyaam is behind Dadi's entry.

What happens when Khushi  drops the water tub ??

Dirty Water fell on Nani ,seedha seedha bolo,if someone is asking a Q and expecting a straight Answer from u,and u throw another Q and try to find the Answer,i told u b4 iam not intelligen t as u and other reduxians,iam vey AVG when it comes to picking up the clues and solving the puzzle,now dont laugh and dont throw another Q,U r not updating na,now gimme the Answers,

Oye, U are intelligent, U are inquisitive but  jawab dhoondne main Lazy gooseiya ho ...n I am  getting u to do some workouts...by posing leading questions Evil Smile

No Updating today..I am tired..literally tired

I love asking Q bey ,hate answering themLOLLOLLOLKuch aadathein kabhi nahi badalthey haiWink

Jiddhi ASR ko bhi badalna pada tha Tongue

Khushi ne usko badla and he hit a jackpot and fell in LOVE
Mujhe kya milegaWink

Jo aapke liye Devi Maiyya ne dena hai Big smile

DM ne Mujhe pehlese hi usse bechdiya humare pass,kuch aur bataoLOL

HugHugHug
Aapko kya chaiya Ms ASR female version part2 LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Zoyafan..mrinalini..riyya6

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Doodle

Knock knock ...whos here ??? Hug

Hi Doodle Hug

Did u like the episode?
Why aren't u writing today?? Didn't u like the episode?

Baap re Ria, so many questions ... Kyun aaj mera likhne ka din tha kya ??? LOL

I liked the episode and I am liking Daadi day by day ... She is GOOD and overpowering everyone slowly slowly ... Big smile

Doods, she's acting and even speaking more and more like ASR these days. Dialogue recycling big time...

Waise, why won't she answer Nani or Arnav's questions about her being MIA for so long?

Hmmm Nina .. if she answers all today then future mein nothing holds ... LOL

Let her take time ... waise she was not MIA she was not interested in talking ... there is so much story behind that which will unfold anyway ... Big smile

Woh toh hain LOL Unanswered questions se IPK world revolve hota hai...

Aage aage dekhna hai, then...

But one thing, Doods; I was wondering about what kind of person Arnav's Mom would have been. Do you think Dadi would have ad trouble accepting even ASR's Mom? Probably because she was meek and sweet and not at all dominant and controlling like a Malik Bahu should have been?

It seemed to me almost as if Arnav and Nani expected Dadi to disapprove of Khushi and not accept her as the Bahu...

Naa re thats not the problem ... problem is somewhere else ... Naani and ASR both are aware of Daadi's traits ... and hence they were worried ... also she is completely related to the past and when some dark secrets knocks then definitely ppl tend to be scared /worried ... 

I was thinking how Daadi must have reacted seeing Manorama as a Boootiful Bahu ... ROFL

Is it that they don't want Payal/NK/Khushi to know? That would be natural or... could it be that even Anjali doesn't know the entire truth? if something bad did happen on the day of her wedding day, she might not have been privy to any confrontation, right?

Pucca disapproval and Stop signal mila hoga use!

@RED : Clap
With so many signals...may we ask Cv's to show some other flash back scenes also...which may be  as Daadi look in the past...Nani looks in the past...ASR ...Anjali...why should all have the same memories...an illegal affair...one more woman...one wedding ruined...family betrayed...children thrown out...So we can ask for more black & white memories...rt?

Nina90ZoyafanDoodleriyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Woh toh hain LOL Unanswered questions se IPK world revolve hota hai...

Aage aage dekhna hai, then...

But one thing, Doods; I was wondering about what kind of person Arnav's Mom would have been. Do you think Dadi would have ad trouble accepting even ASR's Mom? Probably because she was meek and sweet and not at all dominant and controlling like a Malik Bahu should have been?

It seemed to me almost as if Arnav and Nani expected Dadi to disapprove of Khushi and not accept her as the Bahu...

Naa re thats not the problem ... problem is somewhere else ... Naani and ASR both are aware of Daadi's traits ... and hence they were worried ... also she is completely related to the past and when some dark secrets knocks then definitely ppl tend to be scared /worried ... 

I was thinking how Daadi must have reacted seeing Manorama as a Boootiful Bahu ... ROFL

Is it that they don't want Payal/NK/Khushi to know? That would be natural or... could it be that even Anjali doesn't know the entire truth? if something bad did happen on the day of her wedding day, she might not have been privy to any confrontation, right?

Pucca disapproval and Stop signal mila hoga use!

Dekho this much is clear that Daadi is the most important factor in the past ... and yeah ASR and Anjali know their version of the story ... LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Nina90nivedha84ZoyafanJRiaShwetha!riyya6tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidZoyafanNina90JRiariyya6tanthya

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by pals13

One wish list for CVs before i go for the meeting:

Tomo is 9th Aug: ASR's bday(according to passport) so can we expect a peck from KhushiDay Dreaming or something more sensual and passionate, not over the topWink

Day Dreaming
All the best with ur meeting Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!riyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Sathya if Chachaji is Saguni then who is Sr.Malik,i know the outline of MB not very good at it in depths.

He could be Duryodhan/Shantanu rolled into one

I thought DuryodhanaBig smile

Waise tell me why Dadi left for Aashram,is it bcoz of something to do with chacha/inability to take control of the situation and punished herself seperaing herself from the loved ones.

I asked this B4 too,why she denied to meet ASR when he went to the Aashram to bring her back,does she Dislike Arnav and Anjali.Why this sudden visit,Do u think Shyaam is behind Dadi's entry.

What happens when Khushi  drops the water tub ??

Dirty Water fell on Nani ,seedha seedha bolo,if someone is asking a Q and expecting a straight Answer from u,and u throw another Q and try to find the Answer,i told u b4 iam not intelligen t as u and other reduxians,iam vey AVG when it comes to picking up the clues and solving the puzzle,now dont laugh and dont throw another Q,U r not updating na,now gimme the Answers,

Oye, U are intelligent, U are inquisitive but  jawab dhoondne main Lazy gooseiya ho ...n I am  getting u to do some workouts...by posing leading questions Evil Smile

No Updating today..I am tired..literally tired

I love asking Q bey ,hate answering themLOLLOLLOLKuch aadathein kabhi nahi badalthey haiWink

Jiddhi ASR ko bhi badalna pada tha Tongue

Khushi ne usko badla and he hit a jackpot and fell in LOVE
Mujhe kya milegaWink

Jo aapke liye Devi Maiyya ne dena hai Big smile

DM ne Mujhe pehlese hi usse bechdiya humare pass,kuch aur bataoLOL

HugHugHug
Aapko kya chaiya Ms ASR female version part2 LOLLOL

Haan i asked for ASR female version,kambaqt  Cvs ne meri  wish sunli,Dadi pragand hogayiLOLLOL
what i want
Sawal pe sawal math poocho ,seedha jawab dhedhoWink

ZoyafanJRiaShwetha!riyya6

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by ranjitha

Yesterday from 8 to 9:30 I experienced several emotions.. was dancing looking at ASR-Dadi confrontation...

jhoot bole koooshie kaate, jhooti koooshie se dariyo Wink

Pulling a dada here, 

Awesome analysis Ranju, kya baat kya baat kya baat.

If my silence could say everything * constipating* , then i hv said it all. *still constipating and looking to my roof top* 

Silence with constipation... whatta combo.. arent we aware of it LOL
Thank you thank you dearie
you seem to have learnt sarcism from some liquid soap off late LOL

ZoyafanvasirajuShwetha!riyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Helooo ReduxiansHug

Hello Shweta HugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanShwetha!riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index