tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by -sylph-

Hello hi bye bye ladies..Hug

Again busy with asli zindagi.. 

read Anna and Trin, wow ladies.. Awesome writing.. Will read the rest when i get time again. 

An awesome episode, Arnav and Dadi scenes can give a run for their money to ArHi scenes, it was that power packed.
Barun u were brilliant, the diction, the body language, the suppressed anger, the raw pain, the tender loveClap,  and how clearly u have assessed Swathi Chatni's strengths and played on that, you both were brilliant and made the clash of Titans a worth watch.  Clap

Nani's pride when Arnav touches Dadi's feet and takes ashirwad, Subhadra do you see how i brought up these kids up, you see that lady??..  Clap

So ASR/Arnav is a combo of dad and mom, yes he has got his attitude,arrogance and few more traits from dad and his nani but his heart is all bout his mom and nani.. He may look like his dad with his attitude but he has a heart of his mum. And NO, he had it even before he fell for Kushi, the kabootar scene with a little girl in temple, the silver coins scene with kushi to bring her smile, the necklace gifting scene to Mami, he is a combo of both and that makes him different from his dad. 

And wohoo i always knew my boy is a man of consience, he is not about bashans and never gets away without learning from his mistakes, he never justifies his mistakes as well neither does he never shy away from accepting his mistakes. U made this ardent phank proud again ASR Approve 

Im so loving this track, and finally i hv started to like Kushi and i hope it continues.. 

will nt think what happened in the past, will leave it to CVs.. 
but Gotti remember u mess up somewhere, forget saying dekhna hai tho dekha, i would hv pushed u off the cliff before you say that. 

ShockedShockedShocked

but Gotti remember u mess up somewhere, forget saying dekhna hai tho dekha, i would hv pushed u off the cliff before you say that.

ROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL Exactly i thought the same LOL  LOL...Kushi ka janm  Dhanya Hogaya ..

Divzz started liking her ROFL ROFL...Not even dreams i thought Divzz write this LOL

I Know, Lucky...My eyes were closing all by itself n I read this line Million volts electricity ka Jhatka  LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiavasiraju..mrinalini..SunoNa...riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by JRia

Sathya if Chachaji is Saguni then who is Sr.Malik,i know the outline of MB not very good at it in depths.

He could be Duryodhan/Shantanu rolled into one

I thought DuryodhanaBig smile

Waise tell me why Dadi left for Aashram,is it bcoz of something to do with chacha/inability to take control of the situation and punished herself seperaing herself from the loved ones.

I asked this B4 too,why she denied to meet ASR when he went to the Aashram to bring her back,does she Dislike Arnav and Anjali.Why this sudden visit,Do u think Shyaam is behind Dadi's entry.

What happens when Khushi  drops the water tub ??

Tant I'll tell you nothing happened ... the water was a "Bhamya" Swagath to our dear Matriarch but our very own Khushi ... LOL

Khushi style LOLLOL

All Sin done washed away LOL

I thought  Dropping that dirty water on Dadi,i felt she is the sole reason behind Arnav's Dark Past.Khushi ne saara ilzaam Dadi par lagadhi.

ROFL  ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
doods look whats the progress of Reduxian.. even water we dun want to leave, we find something to analyse.. Y'day lizard was involved 2... WHat a progress... DEep thinking ...ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamlalsunvidNina90ZoyafanJRiaDoodlevasiraju..mrinalini..tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Sathya if Chachaji is Saguni then who is Sr.Malik,i know the outline of MB not very good at it in depths.

Waise tell me why Dadi left for Aashram,is it bcoz of something to do with chacha/inability to take control of the situation and punished herself seperaing herself from the loved ones.

I asked this B4 too,why she denied to meet ASR when he went to the Aashram to bring her back,does she Dislike Arnav and Anjali.Why this sudden visit,Do u think Shyaam is behind Dadi's entry.

Dirty Water fell on Nani ,seedha seedha bolo,if someone is asking a Q and expecting a straight Answer from u,and u throw another Q and try to find the Answer,i told u b4 iam not intelligen t as u and other reduxians,iam vey AVG when it comes to picking up the clues and solving the puzzle,now dont laugh and dont throw another Q,U r not updating na,now gimme the Answers,

Oye, U are intelligent, U are inquisitive but  jawab dhoondne main Lazy gooseiya ho ...n I am  getting u to do some workouts...by posing leading questions Evil Smile

No Updating today..I am tired..literally tired

I love asking Q bey ,hate answering themLOLLOLLOLKuch aadathein kabhi nahi badalthey haiWink

Jiddhi ASR ko bhi badalna pada tha Tongue

Vedha,

Ria ne jawab de diya !!LOLLOL

satyavarshininivedha84ZoyafanJRia..mrinalini..riyya6

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by -sylph-

@SATHU: you ignored me Cry

HugHugHug
Hug

I DID NOT !!!  I Got DAZZLED BY  saat rang ke sapno bhari Khushi's dresswa

Hug

I Said Congrats Y'day..Aaj phir se saying, Congrats bey for the test score !! ClapClap

thank you sathu jaan Hug
maine page 82 post bhi kiya

Why arent you updating your post??????// Shocked

Kal Karoongi yaar, Aaj I am deadbeat !!Ouch

theek hain but I want exclusive analysis of aaj ka episode in kal ka post...
It was out and out ASR's episode.. you cannot club it with another episode.. yeh nainsaafi hogi CryCryCry

will surely try,hun..waise bhi aaj song n dance hi hoga na...if not a Big novel just for u ..n u better read it !!Angry
u better doAngry U always get away frm analysing when its out and out ASR/Arnav episode Cry  .. I logged in only to read you and dekh u again took chutti Cry

exactly.. me and Divs were thinking ki aaj Sathu kya likhegi??? BS ko chodo, ASR ke baare mein bhi likha..
*RANJU PROTESTS*

i second that ,This is the second time i am disappointed  by not seeing sathu 's post Ouch...

ranjithaZoyafanDoodle..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Dirty Water fell on Nani ,seedha seedha bolo,if someone is asking a Q and expecting a straight Answer from u,and u throw another Q and try to find the Answer,i told u b4 iam not intelligen t as u and other reduxians,iam vey AVG when it comes to picking up the clues and solving the puzzle,now dont laugh and dont throw another Q,U r not updating na,now gimme the Answers,

Oye, U are intelligent, U are inquisitive but  jawab dhoondne main Lazy gooseiya ho ...n I am  getting u to do some workouts...by posing leading questions Evil Smile

No Updating today..I am tired..literally tired

I love asking Q bey ,hate answering themLOLLOLLOLKuch aadathein kabhi nahi badalthey haiWink

Jiddhi ASR ko bhi badalna pada tha Tongue

Khushi ne usko badla and he hit a jackpot and fell in LOVE
Mujhe kya milegaWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRia..mrinalini..riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Tant I'll tell you nothing happened ... the water was a "Bhamya" Swagath to our dear Matriarch but our very own Khushi ... LOL

Khushi style LOLLOL

All Sin done washed away LOL

I thought  Dropping that dirty water on Dadi,i felt she is the sole reason behind Arnav's Dark Past.Khushi ne saara ilzaam Dadi par lagadhi.

what if Nani was behind Khushi's dark past... Ouch 

Na re Nani is a sweet heart ,raizadas have nothing to do with past,its all abt MALIK'sBig smile
what the... dun judge to soon... sweetheart can turn to EVIL 2... DADI's position one day famous, and day being bashed left n right not here... ... ROFL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRia

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Hey tanthya, sorry for not being so active in ur posts... Am just back from my brother's wedding...
Ohhh im talking too much as if im a great writerLOL
Ok as usual u r the best in bringing the unique title's and awesome posts...
Loved the episode tanthya... Especially loved arnav...That last scene where he goes and stands beside his wife is just awesome and the dialogues... Ufff love u arnavSmile
Don't know what this dadi want, but am happy with the way naniji and arnav saod to herBig smile
Thanks tanthya for the post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodlevasirajuriyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Nina90

Knock knock ...whos here ??? Hug

Hi Doodle Hug

Did u like the episode?
Why aren't u writing today?? Didn't u like the episode?

Baap re Ria, so many questions ... Kyun aaj mera likhne ka din tha kya ??? LOL

I liked the episode and I am liking Daadi day by day ... She is GOOD and overpowering everyone slowly slowly ... Big smile

Doods, she's acting and even speaking more and more like ASR these days. Dialogue recycling big time...

Waise, why won't she answer Nani or Arnav's questions about her being MIA for so long?

Hmmm Nina .. if she answers all today then future mein nothing holds ... LOL

Let her take time ... waise she was not MIA she was not interested in talking ... there is so much story behind that which will unfold anyway ... Big smile

Woh toh hain LOL Unanswered questions se IPK world revolve hota hai...

Aage aage dekhna hai, then...

But one thing, Doods; I was wondering about what kind of person Arnav's Mom would have been. Do you think Dadi would have ad trouble accepting even ASR's Mom? Probably because she was meek and sweet and not at all dominant and controlling like a Malik Bahu should have been?

It seemed to me almost as if Arnav and Nani expected Dadi to disapprove of Khushi and not accept her as the Bahu...

Naa re thats not the problem ... problem is somewhere else ... Naani and ASR both are aware of Daadi's traits ... and hence they were worried ... also she is completely related to the past and when some dark secrets knocks then definitely ppl tend to be scared /worried ... 

I was thinking how Daadi must have reacted seeing Manorama as a Boootiful Bahu ... ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004malsublalsunvidZoyafanNina90sreemeeraJRiavasirajuriyya6tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index