Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Sathya if Chachaji is Saguni then who is Sr.Malik,i know the outline of MB not very good at it in depths.

He could be Duryodhan/Shantanu rolled into one

I thought DuryodhanaBig smile

Waise tell me why Dadi left for Aashram,is it bcoz of something to do with chacha/inability to take control of the situation and punished herself seperaing herself from the loved ones.

I asked this B4 too,why she denied to meet ASR when he went to the Aashram to bring her back,does she Dislike Arnav and Anjali.Why this sudden visit,Do u think Shyaam is behind Dadi's entry.

What happens when Khushi  drops the water tub ??

Tant I'll tell you nothing happened ... the water was a "Bhamya" Swagath to our dear Matriarch but our very own Khushi ... LOL

Khushi style LOLLOL
All Sin done washed away LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

All sins about to do, Riyya? Advance mein Ganga snaan?
Past present ki nahi...LOL... Present another round of water needed.. dunno from plants or human tears ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90..mrinalini..JRiaDoodle

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Hello hi bye bye ladies..Hug

Again busy with asli zindagi.. 

read Anna and Trin, wow ladies.. Awesome writing.. Will read the rest when i get time again. 

An awesome episode, Arnav and Dadi scenes can give a run for their money to ArHi scenes, it was that power packed.
Barun u were brilliant, the diction, the body language, the suppressed anger, the raw pain, the tender loveClap,  and how clearly u have assessed Swathi Chatni's strengths and played on that, you both were brilliant and made the clash of Titans a worth watch.  Clap

Nani's pride when Arnav touches Dadi's feet and takes ashirwad, Subhadra do you see how i brought up these kids up, you see that lady??..  Clap

So ASR/Arnav is a combo of dad and mom, yes he has got his attitude,arrogance and few more traits from dad and his nani but his heart is all bout his mom and nani.. He may look like his dad with his attitude but he has a heart of his mum. And NO, he had it even before he fell for Kushi, the kabootar scene with a little girl in temple, the silver coins scene with kushi to bring her smile, the necklace gifting scene to Mami, he is a combo of both and that makes him different from his dad. 

And wohoo i always knew my boy is a man of consience, he is not about bashans and never gets away without learning from his mistakes, he never justifies his mistakes as well neither does he never shy away from accepting his mistakes. U made this ardent phank proud again ASR Approve 

Im so loving this track, and finally i hv started to like Kushi and i hope it continues.. 

will nt think what happened in the past, will leave it to CVs.. 
but Gotti remember u mess up somewhere, forget saying dekhna hai tho dekha, i would hv pushed u off the cliff before you say that. 

Hi HugHugHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodlevasiraju..mrinalini..SunoNa...riyya6tanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranjitha

@SATHU: you ignored me Cry

HugHugHug
Hug

I DID NOT !!!  I Got DAZZLED BY  saat rang ke sapno bhari Khushi's dresswa

Hug

I Said Congrats Y'day..Aaj phir se saying, Congrats bey for the test score !! ClapClap

thank you sathu jaan Hug
maine page 82 post bhi kiya

Why arent you updating your post??????// Shocked

Kal Karoongi yaar, Aaj I am deadbeat !!Ouch

theek hain but I want exclusive analysis of aaj ka episode in kal ka post...
It was out and out ASR's episode.. you cannot club it with another episode.. yeh nainsaafi hogi CryCryCry

will surely try,hun..waise bhi aaj song n dance hi hoga na...if not a Big novel just for u ..n u better read it !!Angry
u better doAngry U always get away frm analysing when its out and out ASR/Arnav episode Cry  .. I logged in only to read you and dekh u again took chutti Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiaDoodleriyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

read Anna and Trin, wow ladies.. Awesome writing.. Will read the rest when i get time again. 

An awesome episode, Arnav and Dadi scenes can give a run for their money to ArHi scenes, it was that power packed.
Barun u were brilliant, the diction, the body language, the suppressed anger, the raw pain, the tender loveClap,  and how clearly u have assessed Swathi Chatni's strengths and played on that, you both were brilliant and made the clash of Titans a worth watch.  Clap

Nani's pride when Arnav touches Dadi's feet and takes ashirwad, Subhadra do you see how i brought up these kids up, you see that lady??..  Clap

So ASR/Arnav is a combo of dad and mom, yes he has got his attitude,arrogance and few more traits from dad and his nani but his heart is all bout his mom and nani.. He may look like his dad with his attitude but he has a heart of his mum. And NO, he had it even before he fell for Kushi, the kabootar scene with a little girl in temple, the silver coins scene with kushi to bring her smile, the necklace gifting scene to Mami, he is a combo of both and that makes him different from his dad. 

And wohoo i always knew my boy is a man of consience, he is not about bashans and never gets away without learning from his mistakes, he never justifies his mistakes as well neither does he never shy away from accepting his mistakes. U made this ardent phank proud again ASR Approve 

Im so loving this track, and finally i hv started to like Kushi and i hope it continues.. 

but Gotti remember u mess up somewhere, forget saying dekhna hai tho dekha, i would hv pushed u off the cliff before you say that. 

ShockedShockedShocked

ROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinisuhanamausamranjithaZoyafanJRiaDoodlevasirajuSunoNa...riyya6

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged

This track is indeed working Divs...
Me and you are liking Khushi LOL
MM is praising ASR LOL
Kuch toh gadbad hain LOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

malsublalsunvidZoyafanNina90JRiaDoodleSunoNa...riyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Sathya if Chachaji is Saguni then who is Sr.Malik,i know the outline of MB not very good at it in depths.

He could be Duryodhan/Shantanu rolled into one

I thought DuryodhanaBig smile

Waise tell me why Dadi left for Aashram,is it bcoz of something to do with chacha/inability to take control of the situation and punished herself seperaing herself from the loved ones.

I asked this B4 too,why she denied to meet ASR when he went to the Aashram to bring her back,does she Dislike Arnav and Anjali.Why this sudden visit,Do u think Shyaam is behind Dadi's entry.

What happens when Khushi  drops the water tub ??

Dirty Water fell on Nani ,seedha seedha bolo,if someone is asking a Q and expecting a straight Answer from u,and u throw another Q and try to find the Answer,i told u b4 iam not intelligen t as u and other reduxians,iam vey AVG when it comes to picking up the clues and solving the puzzle,now dont laugh and dont throw another Q,U r not updating na,now gimme the Answers,

Oye, U are intelligent, U are inquisitive but  jawab dhoondne main Lazy gooseiya ho ...n I am  getting u to do some workouts...by posing leading questions Evil Smile

No Updating today..I am tired..literally tired

I love asking Q bey ,hate answering themLOLLOLLOLKuch aadathein kabhi nahi badalthey haiWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90riyya6

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

@SATHU: you ignored me Cry

HugHugHug
Hug

I DID NOT !!!  I Got DAZZLED BY  saat rang ke sapno bhari Khushi's dresswa

Hug

I Said Congrats Y'day..Aaj phir se saying, Congrats bey for the test score !! ClapClap

thank you sathu jaan Hug
maine page 82 post bhi kiya

Why arent you updating your post??????// Shocked

Kal Karoongi yaar, Aaj I am deadbeat !!Ouch

theek hain but I want exclusive analysis of aaj ka episode in kal ka post...
It was out and out ASR's episode.. you cannot club it with another episode.. yeh nainsaafi hogi CryCryCry

will surely try,hun..waise bhi aaj song n dance hi hoga na...if not a Big novel just for u ..n u better read it !!Angry
u better doAngry U always get away frm analysing when its out and out ASR/Arnav episode Cry  .. I logged in only to read you and dekh u again took chutti Cry

exactly.. me and Divs were thinking ki aaj Sathu kya likhegi??? BS ko chodo, ASR ke baare mein bhi likha..
*RANJU PROTESTS*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausammalsubZoyafanJRiavasirajuSunoNa...riyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Doodle Dear Hug..

Wowww...you know so many of you hints and predictions are coming true reBig smile...

Well..I have a small doubt..

Is there any chance of Dadi and Kushi geting into good terms...I mean Dadi sharing her pain and past with KushiErmm..

I dont know why..but i have a very strong feeling that Dadi will be the one to tell Kushi about their past...and it will be apt and strong if she does that...

Sharing pain is not ASR's nature...Nani's telling will not have that impact..but Dadi sharing it with Kushi will be quit strong...

is there any possibility if this ??

Heeelloos Sweets Big smile

Aacha you feel it's coming true ??? Moi happy reading it ... Big smile

Hmmm ... Daadi and Khushi getting along ??? Well lets see ... kya pata tables may turn ... LOL
Yes Doods dearBig smile..

YOu know when ever I hear about the past from Dadi or nani I remember you and your predictionEmbarrassed...And i am sure the past is exaactly as cruel as you have decoded it for usBig smile...
BEcause of your decoding...we atleast know what holds in the pastBig smile...

Errr..table turning in the sence...you mean to say..Dadi may need Kushi's support to win ASRErmm..

Right now all we know is ASR is replica of his DadiBig smile...Stubborn, head strong and egoistic...even the manner in which they see others is so similar...baap reShocked...

I am Glad that CV's brough a strong character this time...and this cleared to us why ASR is so HOT HEADED guyLOL..

AS of now ASR is not too happy with his Dadi...may be because of past or andcause she is not treating his wife properly...this means that to Get back Arnav's complete love Dadi will need KushiBig smile for sureBig smile

Dadi and ASR are similar in a way ... ofc they have to be Big smile 

Dadi and Khushi interesting equation ahead ...just wait and watch Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNina90Zoyafan--sumana13--lara3110vasiraju..mrinalini..Sofnariyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index