Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sree07

Hoila...πŸ€—

Give me some 'expectations' today pleez. Looking forward to the touching  sky high moment. πŸ˜

I do not think Daadi has that info. It should be an embarrassing moment for her to know that her grandson ditched the surname. Again expecting a face off😍

me too😍

Dunno if this happens, but when khushi hugs him emotionally,

Did he something like:

Khushi whatever happens, PROMISE me you will never leave me (Just like my mom or Dadi)??

Any commentswa?
Originally posted by: Nina90

That would be sweet, for sure. Though with Dadi's entry, flirty ASR seems to have jumped out the poolside window! 😲

And the badtameezi ASR drowned in the 3 ft pool
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payasa

hey guys i got to go...

btw naresh glad to meet you...i read ur views abt past...wudlike to reply smeother time...going now...

bye all..satya, ranju, naresh,vasi, riti...and alll...

Bye πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Teju Vijay: Bday wishes, belated

."And when I came in with tears in my eyes, you always knew whether I needed you to hold me or just let me be. I don't know how you knew, but you did, and you made it easier for me." 
Nicholas SparksThe Notebook

actually iloved this quote yar-simple post

Ghauasia:

Accept the pain:

Arnav is obviously struggling with this concept. It was evident in the way he spoke to Dadi (more on that later) and his conversation with Khushi. He is not ready to accept what happened fully and move on. The past is what is closing Arnav off from the world, and only when that burden is lifted off of his shoulders will we see the ASR image and his previous ideology being buried deeply in the ground. Just seeing Dadi had that effect on him, brought back the pain and the memories. Acceptance is something he is definitely struggling with.

Very true and well said

Ritz: She sees some hidden emotions in him...she feels there is more to what happened between arnav and dadi...She looks at him..asks him and assures ..I am there,tell me...reassuring that there is shoulder to lean on ...and to cry out..but he is not ready yet..Sometimes wounds are too personal to reveal...it will take time for him to let go of darkest secrets of his past...

Though small I loved it and loved it

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

By Maami, Dadi  ...!! bhat are u seeing on Teebee ??😲😲

Oye, My bituwa needs a consoling n soothing mom cum wifey..tell ur bitiya to  stop snooping in basement/storerooms and phocus on my bituwa  varna I might have to call Lavanya  or pam or sim !!😈

Buha ha ha..😈
First of all ask your bitwa to extend the human courtesies to your wifeyπŸ˜†. Then ask him to fix the mistakes he did before someone else is forcing him to correct it. Correcting mistakes himselves will earn him more points than Daadi imposed correction.

Then I will ask my baby girl to take care of him. 

Btw my baby girl is of big heart and an world peace activist. So no worries, despite the above stated points she will always welcome him in her open arms and sooth him in her own way.πŸ˜†
Okay gals time for me to goπŸ€—

Hope we get a good episode today.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Dunno when Teej will come in IPK land, looks to me they have forgotten it.

Yesterday was dhamakaaydare episode interms of performance. Sobti and Swati especially.πŸ‘

There is one Teej on sept too ..I think Hariyaali Teej or something...

I agree Y'day was paisa Vasool episode  ...
Nina90 thumbnail

And the badtameezi ASR drowned in the 3 ft pool

Wahi, Shweths; interruption pe interruption ho raha tha aur upar se ab Dadiji bhi,  isi liye 3 ft pool pe khud gaya...
Nina90 thumbnail

Okay gals time for me to goπŸ€—

Hope we get a good episode today.

Bye Shwetha! πŸ€—
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ok moi back after reading all truly you  guys are stars of redux-hugs lele

whats cooking add me too