Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

then what about full stop?

no full stop...brain dead..heart aching..๐Ÿ˜† for all those for whom  khushi bitiya sacrifices..
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

Hoila... @bold ๐Ÿ˜†
Naaah... Not now. Later as of now I am smitten by this lady. Much needed breather from all the sacrificing souls. I am loving it. 

As long as khushi bitiya is fine under the wrapper of love, I am all in for the Daadi ruling the roost episodes. ๐Ÿ˜

Haan, woh toh hain hi... itni demanding bhi nikli; no answers given, only sawaal be sawaal and sadda haq...

Toh appko kal ka scene bahoot accha laga hoga na?
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

the part I loved most in every  post

Sathu- kithe hien

Bushy:Finally it is getting clearer why Arnav has trust issues...his mother died...(feeling of Abandonment), father probably abandoned or died (don't know yet),

dadi walked away and refused to see  his face, chacha ji threw them out if the house...so all in all only Di has been his crutch and he hers. Thus the steel hearted Arnave Singh Raizada...whose world only revolves around his sister and now finally Khushi..(Thank the Lord)

yeah bushy that loop is closed as why arnav wont believe any one

Anna: They both look into each other's eyes and talk - none fears the other. While Arnav has respect in his eyes for his Dadi - but there are questions - there is disappointment - there is worry. They dual with words - each wanting to take the other down '

Yeah clash of titans anna-the battle just began

Shaz : After tonight, it seems that Arnav's fate has once again taken a turn, as he finds himself face to face with his dark past, a past which he had tried very hard to leave behind by clinging onto his present. It is his present existence which freed him from the hell of the past, proving his love to be limitless. His journey with Khushi is slowly but surely breaking down all the barriers which he had first erected; and his love for her is now equating, if not surpassing, the love which he holds for his own family. It is only after growing in love with Khushi and her family has he been able to identify with feelings of love in its various forms. It is not a love which restricts him or burdens him; it is a love which sets him free. And that is where his love extends the realm of blood ties...showcasing him to be a better person.

Wow man 'fantastic๐Ÿ‘

Jhalak beta: The moment Arnav took that step and answered dadi, two women who cherish him, stood in awe of him, A nani who smiled, blessing him for standing by his partner, A wife who adored, loved and humbled at the stand of her husband, who has declared to the world MRS  Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada...

Sweet and simple yar๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kopal: That boy has become a man today.. A man who knows and understands the importance of his relationships and respects them.. And above all.. He LOVES and RESPECTS his wife.. Her sacrifices have not gone unnoticed in his eyes.. He knows what he has put her through because of his faults.. Now he wants to make up to her.. His LOVE for her, gives him an edge.. He has finally found his niche in this world.. He finally has a person who loves him for himself.. A person he can look for support.. A person willing to understand him.. A person willing to walk forward with him..

As always ur words are magical๐Ÿ‘

Cohoo: A young girl  Anjali was caught in between then too.. she was on the verge of starting a new life with dreams and hopes...it ended rather abruptly scarring her forever... shaking her faith, pushing her to aspire for a dreamworld to live in... where happiness only ruled...clinging onto her little brother rather than letting him lean on to a shoulder...  They buried their tragic past in the sands of time and moved on without healing...

Loved how u tried to portray anjalis feelings

Lucky: An Awesome ,Breathtaking,Mindblowing episode.Arnav,kushi,Dadi and Nani are the Four pillars of the episode which made us feel the emotions like Love, Angst,sad.A Roller coster of the emotions lead us to feel why we watch this serial like our whole and soul passion.

Very true yar and lovely update

Sumi: She will not let Arnav suffer in silence, she will make him open up, she will show him that by sharing his pain, he will reduce it and be free of the burdens!

Beautiufl and nice song choice

Cutebarun: You didnt Break my childhood, Dad...
You didnt Break my Resolve...
You didnt Break my Pride...

But you Left me As a 'BROKEN TOY'...

You left me as a 'pierced Soul...

Left lump in my throat yar-its different truly๐Ÿ˜ญ

Divya: Both will enter the Agni and give the Agnipariksha together and will come out purified of all sins and the past repercussions. They will complete their marriage and will become one. For their love Arnav and Khushi will be like Rama and Sita. Linking this to the statement Arnav told and the way he went to Khushi seems like even if she has to move out he will accompany her happily just like the ram and sita vanavasam and for Khushi i will dedicate this line which describes Sita mata's love for Rama

Truly divs 'wow

Shiela: Dadi today reminded me of an old oak tree, who stands straight in the path of all difficulties, come rain or shine, but then comes a day when there is a hurricane and the tree is broken into many pieces, two such pieces are Arnav and Anjali. They break away from the old heritage and start a new. The tree remains in the same spot, thinking it has the same stature but the forest looking at it, only looks at it with pity and things about what it used to be.

Wow๐Ÿ‘

My dear suppu: so woh jo apni maa ka ladla tha
apni maa ki aankho ka tara tha
jo apni maa ka eklota sahara tha
jis ki dunya uss ki maa k dum se thi aabad

Sanayam: Under the layers are simmering feelings of the past. In case of ASR they arent simmering but boiling. Khushi can sense it. Will he open up to her?

Hum nice song yara

Nazifa: Interesting scene and a very important one as well. Arnav had an expression which said that he was actually eager for his grandmother to accept his beloved as she is the only remainder of his paternal family and rightly so. Notice when Hitler Grandma doesn't let Khushi touch her feet, he immediately looks at Khushi to gauge her reaction and search for a way to prevent the pain. And after Hitler Grandma thunders away, he looks subtly furious for the hurt caused deliberately to Khushi.

Yeah me too felt the same ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
TRP Is 2.5.

Well not surprised, where is the damn promo. I see promo of other shows and I know exactly what is happening or which track is happening in those shows even if I do not watch them.

IPK is the only show I WATCH and half the time I have no clue what is happening or where is it headed.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO RESHOOT THE DAMN TITLE MONTAGE๐Ÿ˜ก

They know Romance is the USP of the show, cant they put up a new romantic montage now๐Ÿ˜”
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AM2011

Just couldnt restrain myself to post on this bootiful pic.๐Ÿ˜†

I used to think SI stylist(if there is one in IPK) is colorblind but now i believe that she is in love with all VIBGYOR colors.

Chalta Phirta Rainbow

Or SI stylist(ie GK) is too patriotic .

I have utmost respect for Indian Flag but i just don't like people wearing it as a dress.

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ bold  i was wondering where did i saw Such color combination earlier ..

thank you  To help me ..at childhood i used to remembered  the color combinations of Flags of every country ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†..
Originally posted by: tanthya

BS did well !! SI Did well !! Jaya Did well !! Swati did well !!!   ...ohhh Yeah...AK too did well !!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but somebody  please Pull up Deepali, she really needs to improve her act ..

when is the teej coming??

teej i don't know.. I have least expectatins on Deepali..
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: payasa

no full stop...brain dead..heart aching..๐Ÿ˜† for all those for whom  khushi bitiya sacrifices..

the real RIP๐Ÿ˜†
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

I think it is rijaaying the Aashiq..being friend, playful girl n soothing Mom ..she will be all this ..Khushi ho and no nautanki...Nautanki will be there but in mellowed doses

i hope so yaar...!
Originally posted by: payasa

bitiya aur kitn sacrifice karegi?????
payasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys i got to go...

btw naresh glad to meet you...i read ur views abt past...wudlike to reply smeother time...going now...

bye all..satya, ranju, naresh,vasi, riti...and alll...