Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: riti4u

"Kabhie kabhie lagta hain hum aapke kitne kareeb hain aur kabhi lagta hain abhi bhi ajnabi hain"

She has seen him in his worst and at his best but never understood what made him rakshas and very next moment her rajkumar. May be time has come for her to know what made Arnav Singh Raizada !!

It was an awesome episode and I am still reeling from the effect of it.There were many highlights ,I will lay my thoughts today on some of them

- Arnav is in deep thoughts ,may be reliving his pain from past when khushi arrives,Khushi as always blaming her for mess created and this is what brings arnav back to present.He sees her tears and it hurts him more so he comforts her saying you were never at fault ,"I was and I forced you!!" BINGO Moment *for those who were jumping for realisation and retrospection*. The MAN gave his verdict today it was his fault at how he forced her to get married.

She sees some hidden emotions in him...she feels there is more to what happened between arnav and dadi...She looks at him..asks him and assures ..I am there,tell me...reassuring that there is shoulder to lean on ...and to cry out..but he is not ready yet..Sometimes wounds are too personal to reveal...it will take time for him to let go of darkest secrets of his past...

Arnav-Dadi Faceoff- We got to see they share same genes..Loved the verbal spat and raw pain in his eyes...when his dadi questions his marriage ...he retorts- ab aayi hain aap...pain naked in those eyes...pain of being abandoned by his own...
then she says those words that pierce his heart- you are like your father. Some past reminder of what his dad did...and there comes a rage in his eyes with his name...Do not compare me to him...and noone says his name here in my house...
some bitter truths will be coming out in coming episode ,may be related with his dad and that must have been reason for his parents death...cant wait ..

FINAL DECLARATION <3
"I wont come to place where my wife is not allowed"
with this statement he grants her the respectful place in the house...

It is just short update as I am not well ..But will just like to end on side note- Barun that was again remarkable performance...Stance..grip on ur body language..jaws tightening..eyes glaring..all perfect...👏

Riti 🤗

Thanks for the PM! :) I read it yesterday night only!

Kudos to you girl - you manage to catch each emotion of Arnav in only few words. U know it and I will say it Fabulous! 👏 👏

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Heheheheh..Kal Pucca !! 😳😳😳

Aur Hugs  ...Hus, Hugs, Hugs
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Kyunki, They got this three bundles of cloth in wholesale price from  some factory rejects ...now they are  recycling the same...Kabhi blue upar parts main, Kabhi middle main, Kabhi lower parts ..

They are teaching us a huge social lesson...Recycle, Reinvent, n Preserve n save the Earth !!

🤣 🤣 🤣

But what about those bangles sathu ..she has rainbow color dress and ek bhi color bangles say match nahi horahehey  ..that to plain pink bangles Yuck 🤢
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjitha

CHIPKALI

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣

Hoon Kannamma...After Scorpion,  Chipkali is the latest hot Mascot of IP !!
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aur Hugs  ...Hus, Hugs, Hugs

Anna is still khafa! Wonders why she gave in yesterday 🥱

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

🤣 🤣 🤣

But what about those bangles sathu ..she has rainbow color dress and ek bhi color bangles say match nahi horahehey  ..that to plain pink bangles Yuck 🤢

* Tongue in cheek* That is symbolic... AK is saying that irrespective of the Kheechad today, Khushi and Arnav will have a rosy future tomorrow !!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hoon Kannamma...After Scorpion,  Chipkali is the latest hot Mascot of IP !!

neway what is chipkali
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Anna is still khafa! Wonders why she gave in yesterday 🥱

kyunki Anna knew ASR n  Sathu needed her 🤗
payasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who is the dress designer..I think we shud extend some TL to her/him/them

hi ladies...
just got 10 min off, so thought of saying hi to all...

...btw , i have high hopes on dadi in changing the attire of khushi...i have this feeling that, she may point out her dresses and may suggest to change in to something more suitable..it may happen after remarriage...finger crossed...😊

post marriage presentation of khushi is not at all suits her. comparatively payal looks more presentable than khushi..
Edited by payasa - 11 years ago
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

hi shwerha...

was just fishing around.. nothing serious..

Hello annaya garu 😃 😃..Do you stay in AP itself or any other state 😳 ..

may bhi its a store room in the office 😆 😆..
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago