IP REDUX; Janus !! - Page 88

Posted: 11 years ago
hi hello reduxians...

Will post a lengthy one on Saturday.. Today I will just talk abt yesterday's episode..

What happened yesterday is why I love ASR and say he is like me...

O.k Less about me and more about the episode..

I thought  with a dialogue from Khushi ..."Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hein ki hum bahut karreb hein aur doosa pal yehin lagta hein ki hum ajnabee hein.."

I don't know how much right or wrong I am but I can say Arnav mallik and Khushi not gupta are related when they are small... I somehow wounded up in this theory...

I can't give any proofs right now.. and if I am wrong I will say it and accept it immediately...

The past as we were thinking may not bring in the differences between Arnav and Khushi it might make them even stronger...

A Small Insight:

The truth will be out and Shyam will come and open up himself why did all the sins...

Thank u for reading.. A lengthy and more informative one on saturday..

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Same as yesterday:

Dadi: Iss ghar ki bahu ho toh bahu ki tarah atleast DIKHO
Khushi starts wearing gorgeous sarees.

Dadi: Anjali pregnant ho toh atleast pregnant lago.
Anjali starts wearing the baby bump.

Dadi: Tum Arnav Mallik ho.

ASR: I was born Arnav Mallik, I chose to be Arnav Singh Raizada.

That explains the deadly combination of Arrogance, attitude of Mallik...Honesty and unconditonal love of the Raizadas.😳

Amen to the last line 🤗🤗
Originally posted by sampin

Dekh Buggzz Bunnny ... everyone knows something ... but their version ... No one knows the entire truth ... Not even a single person 
[/QUOTE]

But the entire truth will come out,right??😛
[/QUOTE]

It will but not in single dose...the truth are like puzzles n the pieces are scattered ..they will be put together slowly, painstakingly and then we will get to see the whole truth...
Originally posted by tanthya

Sorry riti,

I really did not see...I am sort of flipping  between pages n missing several posts !!😳😳

Hun... You say, it is ur home and itni formal ... This is UR Home Hun and U are always loved here...bas sometimes pyar ko jatana chahiye na...so I did ..I am happy that u felt happy !! 🤗
🤗...redux is moving so fast...and I am cumin in between..so I cn understand..it has become a BIG FAMILY of so many wonderful writers and each one is UNIQUE in its own way... will try to read as much as I can...Embarrassed
Originally posted by Nina90

You mean 'Woh Aurat', Doods? 😲

Or is it GH?😆

GH I am damn sure definitely doesn't know the whole story ... usse better toh even Manorama hain ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nareshkota

hi hello reduxians...

Will post a lengthy one on Saturday.. Today I will just talk abt yesterday's episode..

I thought  with a dialogue from Khushi ..."Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hein ki hum bahut karreb hein aur doosa pal yehin lagta hein ki hum ajnabee hein.."

I don't know how much right or wrong I am but I can say Arnav mallik and Khushi not gupta are related when they are small... I somehow wounded up in this theory...

I can't give any proofs right now.. and if I am wrong I will say it and accept it immediately...

The past as we were thinking may not bring in the differences between Arnav and Khushi it might make them even stronger...

A Small Insight:

The truth will be out and Shyam will come and open up himself why did all the sins...

NK Bhai
 @ RED Phirse😆😆😆
Edited by nivedha84 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nareshkota

hi hello reduxians...

A Small Insight:

Hi  🤗🤗🤗

Nice take
Shall wait for Saturday but y such a long wait??
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Same as yesterday:

Dadi: Iss ghar ki bahu ho toh bahu ki tarah atleast DIKHO
Khushi starts wearing gorgeous sarees.

Dadi: Anjali pregnant ho toh atleast pregnant lago.
Anjali starts wearing the baby bump.

Dadi: Tum Arnav Mallik ho.

ASR: I was born Arnav Mallik, I chose to be Arnav Singh Raizada.

That explains the deadly combination of Arrogance, attitude of Mallik...Honesty and unconditonal love of the Raizadas.😳

Shwetha  frist one i desperately needed yarr ðŸ˜†..dadi should say something on that ..

after all kab that Purane night  dress and chamkeli Dress pehankey Gumegi..😡..

no where i can see change in look can change the nature ..If you are true to your heart than changing your look shouldn't make any difference 

Originally posted by Doodle

GH I am damn sure definitely doesn't know the whole story ... usse better toh even Manorama hain ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
GH kya se Kya Hogaya😆😆😆😆
How do u expect the 'aaja piya' to be yaaron? Kushi doing a usual 'toing toing' with 'idea... Let me make Arnavji ismile.." or, a soothing songwa. The hug looks emotional, bt how wud d song be? I dont want a 'nautanki' yaar..