Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey tanthya, sorry for not being so active in ur posts... Am just back from my brother's wedding...
Ohhh im talking too much as if im a great writer๐Ÿ˜†
Ok as usual u r the best in bringing the unique title's and awesome posts...
Loved the episode tanthya... Especially loved arnav...That last scene where he goes and stands beside his wife is just awesome and the dialogues... Ufff love u arnav๐Ÿ˜Š
Don't know what this dadi want, but am happy with the way naniji and arnav saod to her๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks tanthya for the post

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nina90

Woh toh hain ๐Ÿ˜† Unanswered questions se IPK world revolve hota hai...

Aage aage dekhna hai, then...

But one thing, Doods; I was wondering about what kind of person Arnav's Mom would have been. Do you think Dadi would have ad trouble accepting even ASR's Mom? Probably because she was meek and sweet and not at all dominant and controlling like a Malik Bahu should have been?

It seemed to me almost as if Arnav and Nani expected Dadi to disapprove of Khushi and not accept her as the Bahu...

Naa re thats not the problem ... problem is somewhere else ... Naani and ASR both are aware of Daadi's traits ... and hence they were worried ... also she is completely related to the past and when some dark secrets knocks then definitely ppl tend to be scared /worried ... 

I was thinking how Daadi must have reacted seeing Manorama as a Boootiful Bahu ... ๐Ÿคฃ
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doodle

Dadi and ASR are similar in a way ... ofc they have to be ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Dadi and Khushi interesting equation ahead ...just wait and watch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

YEs...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

Dadi is very judgemental...without giving it a though is very quick to judge people...same quality ASR had...than god he met Kushi and things changed for his good๐Ÿ˜†...

I am really liking the way CV's are building this up...

like i said...though Dadi came into existance all of a sudden...every character in RM is eager to know why she came in so uncalled and where was she when the famliy needed her...good...as a viewer atleast i will feel that Dadi has not come out of the blue and most other characters are as clueless as we are๐Ÿ˜†...

I am interested to know how Dadi and Kushi's realationship progresses...and oh ya...the contract thing is also there๐Ÿ˜ฒ...7 more days only๐Ÿ˜ฒ...hope the CV's have not killed that Contract thing๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...they have the tendency to forget...

Iike my friends here are saying...ASR lovers are liking
hyde2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

I thought Duryodhana๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Waise tell me why Dadi left for Aashram,is it bcoz of something to do with chacha/inability to take control of the situation and punished herself seperaing herself from the loved ones.

I asked this B4 too,why she denied to meet ASR when he went to the Aashram to bring her back,does she Dislike Arnav and Anjali.Why this sudden visit,Do u think Shyaam is behind Dadi's entry.

hi thanthya
@bold i have a strong feeling that shyam might have approached dadi for re entry
or anji must have guided him to do so..

jaya.

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

I Know, Lucky...My eyes were closing all by itself n I read this line Million volts electricity ka Jhatka  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

I Know, Lucky...My eyes were closing all by itself n I read this line Million volts electricity ka Jhatka  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hold on Sathu, Lucky๐Ÿ˜ณ U neber know, one more wrong toing toing or main maike chali jaoongi tum piche aate hi rahiyo i will disown her and erase from my hard disk completely๐Ÿ˜ˆ. 

Along with Gotti, even Ved is invited near the Cliff ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

i second that ,This is the second time i am disappointed  by not seeing sathu 's post ...

Aww sweeties,

*Hugs* Shoorrryy !!  !!

Donno yaar, meri chutti and ASR epi ka kya kismat connection hai ...anywayzz from here on ASR will be there so I can't escape na..will be writing about him
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Khushi ne usko badla and he hit a jackpot and fell in LOVE
Mujhe kya milega๐Ÿ˜‰

Jo aapke liye Devi Maiyya ne dena hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

Sorry to butt in .๐Ÿ˜ญ
but i thought it was clean water with which she was going to water the plants๐Ÿ˜•

and the inference can be ..that again it will be Khushi, the SP heroine who will clean the clogged mind of Dadi๐Ÿ˜† 

I thought thats  was  dirty water (delhi mein water scarcity hai,Khushi dont wanna waste the water so she recycled it and used them to water the other plants) she washed her hands after planting the Rose plants na.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†why would she take water from inside the house,dont hey have a tap in the parking slot/portigo area.
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ loved your take dear... yup... Barun and daadi rockd... Barun just outdoes himself๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: ranjitha

Hola reduxians ๐Ÿค—

Yesterday from 8 to 9:30 I experienced several emotions.. was dancing looking at ASR-Dadi confrontation... was feeling proud that I understood ASR everytime... was feeling emotional seeing the entire forum going ga-ga over Barun's performance...was wondering all these just for a show? a fictional character? for the love of the actor who doesnt even know that I exist?

EPISODE:

There are bad episodes, good episodes, there are sooper awesome episodes and then there are 'whistle worthy' episodes and this was one such...โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

I felt like whisteling for each and every dialogue of ASR... what a chemistry this dadi-pota have... two strong characters portrayed by two fantabulous actors... wavvv whatta treat it was!!!!๐Ÿ‘

I was always telling that when time comes, ASR will stand by what is right and will also take the responsiblity of all thw wrongs that happened and yesterday's episode just proved that. Sathu, Sampin, Anna, Anu, Divs, JW everybody kept telling that crying buckets is not his style of redemption.. he will repent.. he will redeem.. but in ASR's style... even after watching yesterday's episode, if people have prolem with ASR, then that just means that they have not understood the him at all !!!!

ASR and Dadi are xerox copies of each other and what we witnessed yesterday was truly 'THE CLASH OF TITANS'. A young boy who was born with a silver sppon, was all off a sudden thrown out of his sheesh mahal to witness how the real world was...Unfortunately he witnessed the cruel part of the world... this world took away the innocence and the warmth from chote... it killed the malik in him and then was born the Arnav Singh Raizada... arrogant, ruthless angry young man!!!

It took him 14 years to realize that the world is not all that cruel... this world of his still has people worth his love and care and who care to love him.. He was all set to give his heart its due importance that his past came stood in front of him in the form of dadi. No matter who says what, certain things can never be forgotten and a bad past will stay with us forever... and now his anger, frustration, fear are making a comeback in his life... but will Khushi stand by him and help him fight them? Only time can tell !!

PERFORMANCES:

Barun Sobti: Actually I had no intention to list the performances, but then dadi was too good, so yeah.. Somebody said it right yesterday, everyday you outdo yourself and set new benchmark in acting... Every wrinkle every cell of yours emotes !!! Your eyes and voice modulation are your USP and yesterday you were just perfect... TAKE A BOW !!! ๐Ÿ‘

Swatijee: I have always felt that, a confrontation scene can fall flat if either of the two actors involved are not upto the mark... yesterday's scene was epic because both of you were acting as if you were asked to prove who's better than whom... Not once did I feel that it was your first major scene with Barun... if Daljeet-Barun look like real siblings, then you both do look like real dadi-pota... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

REDUX:

@Sathu: Thank you for that sweet message.. louv ya ๐Ÿค—

@ANNA: you have explained the clash of titans extremely well.. kudos gal๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@JACHU: The USP of redux is, each one of them have their unique style of analysing the episode and you have just added a new category to it 'THE FEELINGS'. Your take on raksha bandhan was one of the best I had read that day and today's analysis is no exception... Not once did I even bother to think how Arnav's bonding would have been with his father.. thanks a ton for this post deae ๐Ÿค— Someday I really really want to hear from Arnav what all he went through and what made him become the shaitaan !!

TRP:

Frankly speaking, I did expect the TRP to rise this week, for every episode was top notch. I'm yet to understand what is that the audience wants? what will make them come back and watch this show? I really hope SP understands that its not always the TRP that decides how good the show is, just the way you cannot judge somebody's intelligent by one test or exam !!

CVs and Gul:

You are giving us one of the best possible tracks of IPK. Do not get influenced by TRP or other pressures. I have seen many shows that, though not high with TRPs, have made  amark for themselves by giving good story  and performances. Please stick to your story.