Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

Bhala SP heroine ko koi napasand kar saktha hai, Sooner or later  All will worship her..

SP ka trend hai...πŸ˜†.. so far no one worship Khushi as to date...πŸ˜†
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

will surely try,hun..waise bhi aaj song n dance hi hoga na...if not a Big novel just for u ..n u better read it !!😑

Aww thankooo πŸ€—
and even you know that main kisi aur ka padu ya na padu yours toh I always read πŸ€—
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello hi bye bye ladies..πŸ€—

Again busy with asli zindagi.. 

read Anna and Trin, wow ladies.. Awesome writing.. Will read the rest when i get time again. 

An awesome episode, Arnav and Dadi scenes can give a run for their money to ArHi scenes, it was that power packed.
Barun u were brilliant, the diction, the body language, the suppressed anger, the raw pain, the tender loveπŸ‘,  and how clearly u have assessed Swathi Chatni's strengths and played on that, you both were brilliant and made the clash of Titans a worth watch.  πŸ‘

Nani's pride when Arnav touches Dadi's feet and takes ashirwad, Subhadra do you see how i brought up these kids up, you see that lady??..  πŸ‘

So ASR/Arnav is a combo of dad and mom, yes he has got his attitude,arrogance and few more traits from dad and his nani but his heart is all bout his mom and nani.. He may look like his dad with his attitude but he has a heart of his mum. And NO, he had it even before he fell for Kushi, the kabootar scene with a little girl in temple, the silver coins scene with kushi to bring her smile, the necklace gifting scene to Mami, he is a combo of both and that makes him different from his dad. 

And wohoo i always knew my boy is a man of consience, he is not about bashans and never gets away without learning from his mistakes, he never justifies his mistakes as well neither does he never shy away from accepting his mistakes. U made this ardent phank proud again ASR  

Im so loving this track, and finally i hv started to like Kushi and i hope it continues.. 

will nt think what happened in the past, will leave it to CVs.. 
but Gotti remember u mess up somewhere, forget saying dekhna hai tho dekha, i would hv pushed u off the cliff before you say that. 
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Dirty Water fell on Nani ,seedha seedha bolo,if someone is asking a Q and expecting a straight Answer from u,and u throw another Q and try to find the Answer,i told u b4 iam not intelligen t as u and other reduxians,iam vey AVG when it comes to picking up the clues and solving the puzzle,now dont laugh and dont throw another Q,U r not updating na,now gimme the Answers,

Oye, U are intelligent, U are inquisitive but  jawab dhoondne main Lazy gooseiya ho ...n I am  getting u to do some workouts...by posing leading questions 😈

No Updating today..I am tired..literally tired

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Bhala SP heroine ko koi napasand kar saktha hai, Sooner or later  All will worship her..

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Heeelloos Sweets πŸ˜ƒ

Aacha you feel it's coming true ??? Moi happy reading it ... πŸ˜ƒ

Hmmm ... Daadi and Khushi getting along ??? Well lets see ... kya pata tables may turn ... πŸ˜†

Yes Doods dearπŸ˜ƒ..

YOu know when ever I hear about the past from Dadi or nani I remember you and your prediction😳...And i am sure the past is exaactly as cruel as you have decoded it for usπŸ˜ƒ...
BEcause of your decoding...we atleast know what holds in the pastπŸ˜ƒ...

Errr..table turning in the sence...you mean to say..Dadi may need Kushi's support to win ASRErmm..

Right now all we know is ASR is replica of his DadiπŸ˜ƒ...Stubborn, head strong and egoistic...even the manner in which they see others is so similar...baap re😲...

I am Glad that CV's brough a strong character this time...and this cleared to us why ASR is so HOT HEADED guyπŸ˜†..

AS of now ASR is not too happy with his Dadi...may be because of past or andcause she is not treating his wife properly...this means that to Get back Arnav's complete love Dadi will need KushiπŸ˜ƒ for sureπŸ˜ƒ
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nina90

Doods, she's acting and even speaking more and more like ASR these days. Dialogue recycling big time...

Waise, why won't she answer Nani or Arnav's questions about her being MIA for so long?

Hmmm Nina .. if she answers all today then future mein nothing holds ... πŸ˜†

Let her take time ... waise she was not MIA she was not interested in talking ... there is so much story behind that which will unfold anyway ... πŸ˜ƒ
malsub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Thank you sweetie ... πŸ˜ƒ

Shall I give the answer now??? Bolo then I'll be spared to make a post tomorrow ... Main toh raazi hoon to tell here itself ... πŸ˜†

Nahin then, save it for your post (i am saying this only in the interest of the large redux community). Only I know how I can wait till tom πŸ˜›. Yesterday when Arnav said "koi jane ya jane main janta hoon" to Khushi I felt that dialogue may also apply to Snr Malik and just like ASR confided to Nani, Snr Malik may have confided in Dadi or she may have got to know about the real reason behind whatever happened on that fateful night.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nina90

All sins about to do, Riyya? Advance mein Ganga snaan?

Past present ki nahi...πŸ˜†... Present another round of water needed.. dunno from plants or human tears 🀣
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sylph-

Hello hi bye bye ladies..πŸ€—

Again busy with asli zindagi.. 

read Anna and Trin, wow ladies.. Awesome writing.. Will read the rest when i get time again. 

An awesome episode, Arnav and Dadi scenes can give a run for their money to ArHi scenes, it was that power packed.
Barun u were brilliant, the diction, the body language, the suppressed anger, the raw pain, the tender loveπŸ‘,  and how clearly u have assessed Swathi Chatni's strengths and played on that, you both were brilliant and made the clash of Titans a worth watch.  πŸ‘

Nani's pride when Arnav touches Dadi's feet and takes ashirwad, Subhadra do you see how i brought up these kids up, you see that lady??..  πŸ‘

So ASR/Arnav is a combo of dad and mom, yes he has got his attitude,arrogance and few more traits from dad and his nani but his heart is all bout his mom and nani.. He may look like his dad with his attitude but he has a heart of his mum. And NO, he had it even before he fell for Kushi, the kabootar scene with a little girl in temple, the silver coins scene with kushi to bring her smile, the necklace gifting scene to Mami, he is a combo of both and that makes him different from his dad. 

And wohoo i always knew my boy is a man of consience, he is not about bashans and never gets away without learning from his mistakes, he never justifies his mistakes as well neither does he never shy away from accepting his mistakes. U made this ardent phank proud again ASR  

Im so loving this track, and finally i hv started to like Kushi and i hope it continues.. 

will nt think what happened in the past, will leave it to CVs.. 
but Gotti remember u mess up somewhere, forget saying dekhna hai tho dekha, i would hv pushed u off the cliff before you say that. 

Hi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—