Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Moi Back...Hugzz everyone 🤗🤗🤗🤗

looks like the discussion is still around Balls and tissues...😆😆
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

Daadi can't run that fast...😆BTW...Are there any clues as to how Mama ASR die??Jumping from the roof or a gun shot??

She was hurrying fast and  was running few steps..it was not full fledged running  & 15 years back..Why  would not Dadi be able to run ??

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bs_si

8 down 4 to go. No I'm not talking about Arnav-Khushi and their contract period, I'm talking about my never-ending 12hrs shift at work.  Have I mentioned lately that I hate trains??? Anyway, just a thought that popped into my head at 4 in the morning while watching the episode. Mind you, had only 2hrs sleep so while penning it down I can feel incoherency flowing in. 😕

"I take you, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part".

The precap scene from the night before, loved when Dadi's hand shot up, Arnav turned around saw Khushi, he immediately without looking at anybody started walking towards her, taking his place beside her. Arnav Singh Raizada stood beside his wife and probably for the first time gave her honour as wife publicly or in this case infront of his family. Every time before this he has proclaimed her as his wife, he has done it sometimes for his Ego, his anger, out of fear but never because he truly believed it from his heart. Finally he has found where he belonged, where his life is, where his Home is.😃

So when that scene played out, the wife in me rejoiced, a warm fuzzy feeling filled me in, a happy smile lit up my face and I felt proud. And I realised something. That in spite of all my talks about being an independent woman (I've practically lived by myself in an unknown country since I was 17 until I got married), all my feminism talks, I can do almost everything by myself attitude, at the end of the day I have always wanted a knight in shining armour in my life. I want to feel loved, respected, trusted but with that I also want to feel protected, want someone to stand beside me every step of the way, want someone I can count on no matter what, want someone to rescue me when I need it and sweep me off my feet (well that's maby a bit too much to ask for). Be it just picking me up from the train station after work cause I've forgotten my umbrella and its raining (I know it's nothing much but I always feel loved with the simplest gestures) or scolding someone in your home  because they are trying to force feed your new bride while she's almost in tears.😊 Does that make me a hopeless romantic, old fashioned, a Sapno Ki Duniya person or a plain old fool?

Whatever it is, you know what, I also realised that maby I have already got someone like that in my life.😳 Just don't tell him that.

Enough of my mushy blabber.😕

Looks like I say this almost everyday but how Undertoned and Superb was Barun Sobti today?⭐️ His happiness when Khushi is being introduced as his wife, the ASR mask back on devoid of all emotions, being introspective, the raw pain, the righteous man apologising to Khushi in his own way for forcibly marrying her, the quiet anger and defiance at Dadi for bringing up his father but still being respectful and offcourse proudly standing beside his wife, in each and every frame he was perfect. And thank you CVs for giving us ASR and picking the best person for the role. The only compliment I can give to Barun is ASR would be oh so proud.👏

PS: Can PH please start shooting some other flashback scenes other than the Shehnai, Anji and Maaa? First it was TerraceGate and now that the past is rearing up this has started in an infinite loop for the bro-sis duo. One can only take so much.

Will join you all in a few hours after I finish work. Till then 🤗

👍🏼...Have I tell You lately That i Love YOur POSt... 😛
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Moi Back...Hugzz everyone 🤗

Hugzz, Sharmi !!
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tants..I also have another query...How did Mamma ASR die??A gun shot??It can be heard in the background!!Or some other way😕
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Moi Back...Hugzz everyone 🤗

🤗

...and before you ask, yes, I'm still here! 😆
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

Daadi can't run that fast...😆BTW...Are there any clues as to how Mama ASR die??Jumping from the roof or a gun shot??

dun be suprise 😆
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

All presumed the same , Kops..but in view of the dialogues y'day...  what if that woman was Dadi ??

They have mixed the shots...I think  it was when ASR comes n gazes at the building..

For a split second i thought that too..

but then i thought maybe it was something that dadi said which spurred his moom into running ans commiting suicide..

the way khushi's dialogue spurred Anji into that!!
I think that might be the reason ASR is so upset with dadi!
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

She was hurrying fast and  was running few steps..it was not full fledged running  & 15 years back..Why  would not Dadi be able to run ??

main thing she has legs of course she can RUn... 🤣  fast or slow does not matter, legs matters 😆Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago