Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Janus !! - Page 36

sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: namedx

Awww 🤗

...lol though in retrospection, perhaps I should be worried that my name was mentioned twice, it seems I live here!! 

I did that to pull ur leg...Shaz...With you returning to work...I am going to see a little bit less of u...Only a little bit...ok...😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

shaz when i ever im online i see you online... r u 24/7 here 😲... ...😳

Right back at ya!! 😛
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharmibalan

Hi Shaz...😊 I left a note on page 31 for u...😃

Ask Kopal And Bushy...regarding the happening...😆

Sharmi darling! i think u should take some rest!

U r already running with temperature!

I dont want u running around catching imaginary u know what!
namedx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chani123

Shaz.. u have expressed so deeply..
Jus like the episode.. your take is equally intense.. And i am only half way through it!!

too many emotions for one read!👏

It really isn't, whatever you've read in the first half will be exactly the same in the second half, lol I'm telling you now, save yourself the trouble and stop reading!! lmao 

namedx thumbnail

I did that to pull ur leg...Shaz...With you returning to work...I am going to see a little bit less of u...Only a little bit...ok...😆😆😆

Lol Sharmi, if I take my job seriously enough, you shouldn't be seeing me on here at all!! 😆
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BRB in 45 mins...Let me spread by germs to my colleagues and come back... 😉😆😆😆😆

It really isn't, whatever you've read in the first half will be exactly the same in the second half, lol I'm telling you now, save yourself the trouble and stop reading!! lmao 

Shaazy..just zip up OK!! Its darn good.. 
namedx thumbnail

BRB in 45 mins...Let me spread by germs to my colleagues and come back... 😆

...that doesn't sound too healthy! 😳
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When I see 'redemption' topic going on in the forum, which always starts n ends with "not enough Arnav... Not enough cvs"... I wonder which show i'm watching...

Bt, then we know our answers... I'm plagarising my own Post, made long back in another thread... Bcoz No one 'plagarises' my workwa...hehehe...

If 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' was released for The IPK forum, then the analysiswa wud be like this...

"its the story of a tortured Soul 'Anjali' who was torn between her Friend 'Rahul's 'love' n 'indifference'.

Rahul 'the monster' gave mixed signals to Anjali, bt crushing her heart , then went on to romance Tina.

Still Anjali 'the angel' kept loving Rahul. He did the inhuman crime of Laughing at Anjali, when that 'poor thing' dressd up for him. How wil you Redeem, Rahul?

Rahul claimd to be Anjali's best friend, bt turnd out to be worse than an enemy... Did he ever understand her...? We can say Rahul...the 'two timer' cheated 'Tina', even when he was unsure of his feelings to her.

Anjali the 'idol of innocence' was exploited by Rahul, 'did we forget that he used to touch her everywhere!

Anjali's heart was so much broken that she had to flee frm College. Did 'Rahul' once make an attempt to search for her? Dont tell me 'dat he had tears in eyes'. He is a 'victimizer'. Period!😉

it took 8 yrs for Rahul to realize his feelings, that too for his 'daughter Anjali'. Did Rahul realize 'sacrifice made by Anjali'... No, his feelings werent Love. It was activated when Anjali's Pallu, fly off...😉

mr. Rahul Khanna... That isnt Love. That is L*st... Girls may drool on you, bt not we the Forum.

Anjali livd the 8 yrs of her life in pain, while Rahul was busy playing with his child.

Agreed, that in d end Anjali gets Rahul. He is in tears... Bt, 'isnt dat, too little, too late'? We want justice for Anjali's 8 yrs. One 'kuch kuch hota hai, tum nahi samjhogi' doesnt undo d damage u caused, Rahul.

Even aftr all this, Rahul couldnt tel an 'i lov u' to Anjali, not even a 'sorry'. Mr. Director, u fell flat there, when Rahul said 'saree' to Anjali, when they met aftr 8 years. Where is the pain and longing...?

Is this what Anjali deservs? If Tina was alive, wud Rahul kept Anjali as the 'other woman' of his life. So much for Love, Directorji? Sorry, me n my club of fan girls disagree...

Finaly, did we ever get to see 'Anjali' as the first priority of Rahul. No.. Never! First it was 'Tina' n then 'beti' Anjali... Where is Rahul's redemption, it was jealousy to Aman...

Thank u cvs, for masking and relegating a woman's sacrifice into a 'college romance'😉

hehe..thank God, dat Kuch kuch hota hai didnt hav an Ipk forum.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lol Sharmi, if I take my job seriously enough, you shouldn't be seeing me on here at all!! 😆

🤣