Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

hi Girls

GM!

Loved all post by the first pagers... Bush, Anna, Namedx, Chani, Lucky and Sunshine... yet to read the rest

Finally completed Anjarai petti- today it is Harry Potter special

Anjarai Petti
The Sorting Hat-

The epi starts with Arnav and Nani finding Dadi with Anjali and Arnav comes forward to take her blessings and in turn given a hug... Nani complains that in the hide and seek game that dadi had been playing for past two days, she couldn't seek her anywhere.. and Dadi says she has been looking at wrong places...
My mind voice: she should have used the spell Accio Subi 

The friends share a Hug! Nani like a good matriach of the family introduces the two new members who have joined the ranks in the Shantivan Mad house... The sorting hat first falls on Payal who gives a grimaced namaste
My mind voice - by the looks of it, Payal is sorted in hufflepuff!

Its Kushi turn next and she comes forward to be introduced as Arnav's Biwi... This shocks Dadi who is not happy with Kushi being sorted as a Griffindor and walks away. Nani pacifies Arnav that she will set everything right.

The pensive:

Kushi thinks about Dadi's reactions and reaches her room to find Arnav's head inside a pensive... She tries to pacify him trying to justify Dadi's actions, but this does not kinder any reaction from Arnav. She sits down upset and Arnav then pacifies her saying for the first time that it was not her fault but his... He forced her to marry him and he takes the responsibility of the entire thing and she should not worry!
My mind voice: Ata girl kushi... finally you made him accept his mistake!

He says Dadi has always been like that .. dadi is judge"mental" and for her whoever doesn't follow her way is wrong... Kushi quickly senses the hidden agenda in his dialogues and wants to know what else is bothering him...
My mind voice: try Occlumency

But Arnav leaves without saying anything while she ponders that sometimes he is a soulmate and sometimes a stranger...
My mind voice: better luck next time kushi... He might take you with him into the pensive, the next time he visits his past...
But I wonder how many double traits does your Hubby have kushi? Rajkumar-Shaitan/soulmate-stranger /rakshas-laad governor - the list goes on! Oh my god! Check if he has got the split souls syndrome!

The Triwizard Tournament-

Nani confronts Dadi on her anger, Dadi is angry that her grand children's marital progress report details were not informed to her... Nani says that Dadi should have been the one who should have signed the progress card, but unfortunately she left them abandoned 15 years back and she had to take charge.
Dadi want's to know why she was not invited for Arnav's wedding- Nani says even she was not invited! They both turn to see Arnav saying he didnt invite anyone... it was only him and Kushi and DM
My mind voice: Hey dont lie Arnav, Kushi's parents and your Mom was there too- up above the world so High- Like 3 diamonds in the Sky!
Dadi asks him reason's for his actions, why he took this step without informing or taking permission
My mind voice: yeah correct Dadi, dont stop with that- ask him for remarraige!

Arnav says she cannot ask him his reasons when she herself cut all connections with them for this long... she even refused to see him when he visited the Ashram...Dadi reminds him she is his Dadi...and she has all the rights...
My mind voice: yeah he knows Dadi, didnt he touch your feet and take your blessings a few mins back? he even hugged you...

Dadi also continues to remind him of his father, which angers Arnav who says that his father's name is a taboo at shantivan...
My mind voice: wrong move dadi!

Dadi doesnt understand and again talks about her son, who she thinks is just like her grandson... Arnav again says that his father is like voldemort- oops- he who must not be named! and h is not like him...
My mind voice: yeah they share a connection... But Harry Potter is not like Tom Riddle

Nani tried to make peace between the two who are nothing less than shooting arrows at eachother's eyes when they see Kushi entering the room
My mind voice: And there comes the unwanted fourth contender in the Triwizard tournament

The visit to the Headmaster's Room:

Payal and NK try to pacify a sad kushi and finally succeed in sending her to Dadi's room to do her detentions.. I mean ...to apologise for giving her Kushi style bath... Mamiji comes in and wonders if Kushi would come back as one piece.
My Mind voice- off late Mami, I have been wondering whether Anjali, the weeping Myrtle will come out of her room as 1 piece... or suddenly they may show her carrying a baby saying that she split herself with a spell

Payal and NK get worried if it was a right choice to send Kushi away like that into the chamber of secrets
My Mind voice- Dont worry already there is a staring competition between the old lioness and young Lion in there... and this girl herself was sorted as griffindor! 

The prohibited third floor corridor:

Kushi tries to come in but Dadi shows red signal to her and she stops... Arnav notices this. while dadi is speaking to him he chooses to go and stand behind Kushi. Dadi reminds him of his manners as he walks away when she is talking to him. Arnav says he remembers his manners just fine and he will listen to her from where he is standing... as his wife is not given access to the room, he does'nt want it either.  Dadi wont continue as she is irked by his attitude and Arnav says its her wish. Nani approves Arnav's act with her smile and Kushi gives him some house points!
My mind voice: Mind shuts up as the no nonsense Attitude of ASR is back!

Okies.. finally... Thanks for all of you who read and liked my post and commented on it... πŸ€—
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abavi

hi Girls

GM!

πŸ€—
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

I could only hold myself for two days(big achievement)...Now I have to get it out of my system...🀣

you can also ask bush for a tissue paper! she supplies them free of cost!πŸ˜†
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

All analysis done : πŸ‘πŸΌ... I read All and u guys really can WRITE... Take a bow!😳

I am still to read page 2 onwards...😊
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

🀣...good he was eating chips and not cheese ballsπŸ˜†

is there cheese balls 😲
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🀣

I know something is fundamentally wrong with me...and my system...

Forget about me...πŸ˜›

Tell me how are things with you...How is your fasting going on...😊

just 9-10 more to go...

having sehri nowπŸ˜†...yeh gaya cereal mun mainπŸ˜†

things are good AH😳
riyya6 thumbnail

I am still to read page 2 onwards...😊

my message only applies till page 3... so far... still reading...πŸ˜†  due to  time contraint could not highlight in details  πŸ˜ƒEdited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chani123

you can also ask bush for a tissue paper! she supplies them free of cost!πŸ˜†

What for...to handle the balls...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 or the tears...πŸ˜‰

I am going to shut-up now...πŸ˜›
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

🀣...good he was eating chips and not cheese ballsπŸ˜†