Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Thank you to the galaxy of Redux stars ... you make my universe so beautiful...

Thank you Sumana.. for such lovely words and the cute pictures... you light up our faces with it everyday..πŸ€—
Originally posted by tanthya

Dear Writers,

Thank You very Much for enriching this thread with ur perspectives, ur thoughts, ur views..Redux  stands tall bec of you , Girls ...Kudos to You Sweet hearts..

Bush, Jhalak,  sandy,  Sheila,  Naz,  Areeba,  Anna,  Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi,  Sumi,  Shreya,,  Vidya, Vi,  Tring Tring, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj, Ranju πŸ‘   
..You are the Stars of Redux !!

thank you Tants.. for such lovely words and making each one of us so welcome to share our views on this thread...πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Originally posted by JRia

Koel πŸ€—

Wow!! U suprised me with ur choice of pic.. Nice reminder of the lurking past
I learned a new word today quagmire(a situation that is difficult to get out of).. And have to admit this word is the most suitable one word to describe what Arnav did to Khushi (mildly only though😊)
Thank u Maria...😳  for such nice words... Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sunshine99

Thank u Maria...😳  for such nice words...

Ur Welcome Koel πŸ€—
U deserve them and more πŸ€—
Originally posted by tanthya

Dear Writers,

Thank You very Much for enriching this thread with ur perspectives, ur thoughts, ur views..Redux  stands tall bec of you , Girls ...Kudos to You Sweet hearts..

Bush, Jhalak,  sandy,  Sheila,  Naz,  Areeba,  Anna,  Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi,  Sumi,  Shreya,,  Vidya, Vi,  Tring Tring, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj, Ranju πŸ‘   
..You are the Stars of Redux !!

Truly girlies...Big Salute you all !!! For making Redux an oustanding rocking place.
You have  all made tthe Redux a Mika to all and just ooze with love from everyconer around the world... THANK YOU !!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Tants and Doods ---A Very big thank you for both of you for creating this platform ...πŸ€—

Kopal πŸ€—

Can't wait to read more.. Unstoppable force of Love
Amazing take
Loved it
coolgal270

Great update.  How beautifully, you touched on every single detail of the episode.  Though I have not seen it yet, but your depiction gave me a clue as to what transpired.  I am sure, it will be very interesting to see what the CVs have created for us today.

Dadi and Arnav's confrontation sounds very intriguing.  Arnav showed clearly that nobody can belittle his wife.  He will be always by his wife's side.

Khushi confused and trying to seek answers so that she can be there for her husband.

Nani's astonishment at Dadi's questions. Where was Dadi all these years, and now she has the audacity to question Nani, who shouldered the complete responsibily of raising her grand children, guided them and moulded them to be responsible mature adults.

Thank you for your post onceagain.  Great job.  πŸ‘πŸΌ

We have such great writers on Redux and it is so satisfying to read each and every post.  THANKS ONCE AGAIN.

Koel πŸ€—

U reminded me abt Khushi's basic character of being able to see the best of all situations.. A girl who can dare to say mitti dalo bhool jao abt a person who has broken her trust and also of her love

Originally posted by JRia

Kopal πŸ€—

Can't wait to read more.. Unstoppable force of Love
Amazing take
Loved it
Thanks Maria..
πŸ€—
Should not take long now..😊

cutebarun

πŸ‘ Just one word - brilliant. Gosh, I could actually feel Arnav actually saying those words, which are deeply buried in his heart.  A heart, who no one thought to ponder.  They just left him alone to agonise in his sorrow. 

He tried to be there for every body, but who was there for him??????

Poor Arnav, love you sooo