Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Page 119 (Page 9)

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurmaaneet

awe some.. superb ff yaar.. lmao loved geet cursing her not so future hubby an in laws.. cont soon

thanku dear...Big smile

Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

gud going daer
wowww
pm me

thanku nishu...will surly doBig smile

Originally posted by khwaishfan

Hi thanks 4 da pm n lovely update! Hate Samar! Poor Geet! Bt she will nt marry him! Maan is sad! Wonder wat happened! Well written! update soon

his past will revealed soon...just a lil patience..Embarrassed

Originally posted by Clairvoyant20

LOL 1st day went well 
Kharoos MSK in full form Evil Smile
btw Samar is Censored
Cont soon
Thank you 4 pms

yup, MSK is in mood to burn her with his angerLOLLOL
samar defo is censoredWink

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Part Three

It  wasn't a good start. Geet thought as she comes out from Maan's  room later with the files. He gave her two files of some projects who  got completed in previous months but still the files were need to be  updated on the computer to keep a record. Its then come to her knowledge  that He wasn't having any secretary from the last 20 days and Aditi was  handling this duty along with her's own and so she wasn't in-charge of  updating the files. Sighing, she started typing on the computer.

It  was 1:30. Maan just left the office when her phone ring. "Hello" She  kept the phone between her ear and shoulder and keep typing. She was  almost done with the first file.  "Hey Geet, Aditi here. What are you doing?" Geet took a sigh of  relief. Finally she got someone to talk to. "I was just updating some  project files" She said. "Ok, leave it for now. Its lunch time...Come up  to have lunch with us" It was the time Geet realized that she had  just had apple in the morning. Her stomach started to making noises.  "Hmmm...Where is the cafeteria?" She asked. "Just wrap up the work, i am  coming down to take you" Geet agreed and saving the file on the  computer, she gather her things. In 5 minutes, Aditi was at the door  that lead to the corridor. Geet followed her. She took the left and  Geet spot a lift. Getting in, Aditi pressed 2nd floor button. "Lunch  time started from 1:30 and lasts at 2:30...in this time, we aren't  allowed to work ok..." She smiled loud as Geet to smile. Aditi lead  her to the cafeteria and Geet spotted Nitin sitting with two other  persons on the table as Geet and Aditi approched them. "Hey Savior"  Nitin said with a smile as he put his coffee mug down. "Hi" Geet  replied. "So you have already meet Nitin" As Geet nod, Additi  started. |So here is Aryan and She is Shaina, our project managers and  finance managers" Geet shake hands with them and take the seat  beside aditi. After placing order, Geet turned to the Nitin who just  called her. "Has Maan left?" On Geet nod, He took out his mobile  and started looking through his phonebook. "I need to call him. He has  an doctor's appointment for Ananya" He stand up to go to a corner  leaving a confused Geet behind. "Ananya?" She almost said in a  whisper "Yes, his daughter" Aditi replied. "Its almost a month i saw  her" Shaina said with a smile. "Yeah, poor baby, suffering from such  high fever" Aryan said. Looking at Geet's confused face Aditi laugh.  "We are his college friends Geet...We all use to study together.  Nitin, Maan, Aryan and Shaina were classmates right from the 11th  grade. I was 3 years junior to them" Aditi began. "Whoa!! what a time  that was...Haan" Aryan said as he remembered there past looking at  Shaina. "Yes, indeed that was the superb phase of our lives...careless,  carefree...thats we were then" Shaina laughed and aryan joined him.  Right then Nitin was back "Whats the topic?" He asked taking his place.  "Nothing, just remembering our college days" Aryan said smiling. "Nitn,  remember that Misha?" Shaina said raising her brow as a cheeky smile  took place on her lips. "Ahh!! don't make me remember her...She was such  a chipku" Aryan, Shaina and Aditi laughed seeing Nitin's face  expression as Geet left smiled. "If it wasn't for Maan, she would  have never left me without getting me married tp her" Nitin sigh and  then look at Aditi. "I am so glad she left me babe, otherwise i would  never have got you" He said kissing her hand slightly. "How sweet" Aditi  smiled at this as Aryan and Shaina coughed falsely. "Guys! we do have a  company here" Aditi and Nitin left blushed at this.

The time  went good with the group. Just 15 minutes were left and now Aryan was  trying calling Maan as Nitin couldn't get a hold of him before. "Why  don't you wait till boss come back?" Geet said to Shaina and Aditi.  "We can't. Because its a strict rule here, No personal talks allow. We  can't discuss our family, home, friends in the office hours. We are just  given this one hour Lunch Break to let ourselves free from any kind of  restriction" Shaina explained. "And any rule, any restriction that has  been put on us, Maan made sure he follow it himself first" As aditi  said, Geet couldn't help herself admired her boss that she thought  was a Sariyal and Akroo kind of man before. He was TOTALLY professional.  and that's what she herself was.

Getting back on the duty,  Geet did what she learned today. Be totally professional. She gave  100% to her work and completed updating the files till 4:30. Maan was  back till 2:30 himself. Not a bit late. And was constant busy in his  work and meetings. At the end of the first day, Geet just was so  proud of her decision to join this company as she really enjoyed her  work. She get accustomed with all the important stuff and she was ready  to face tomorrow.

Maan get back home,  exhausted. But he can't rest. Loosing his tie, he went straight to  Ananya's room. His princess was suffering and he can't bear seeing her  like that. He entered to find her Nanny, Samiya, covering her with  quilt. She was a muslim woman, in her mid fifties, divorced, didn't have  any child and was working for Maan in taking care of Ananya from the  last two years. Since the birth, Ananya was brought up in the lap of  Samiya to whom she refer as Amma. Wearing her pale blue shalwar kameez,  dupatta covering her hair, a small taweez pinned in a black thread  around her neck, she was the soul of the house. Maan couldn't do  anything without her nor Ananya. On seeing Maan, she came to him "She  just sleep after having her medicines..." she turned to look at the cot  once again and said. "Come outside, i am serving dinner for you" She  left as Maan nodded. Getting closer to the crib, Maan looked inside  at her daughter. Tears stains were still fresh on her face. Maan felt a  ping as he move his hand forward to caress her soft cheek. It was  burning. The doctor today assured him that the fever will be gone by  night. Feeling the moment, Ananya woke up and looked at Maan from her  sleepy eyes. "Daddy" she said in her soft voice. Maan felt his heart  go for her at the very moment once again. "Yes, Daddy's princess" he  said as picking up ananya in his arms and she cuddled against him. "My  throat is burning" she said trying to hold a cry. "Shhh..." Maan pat  her little back as her hands hold around his neck got tighter. "Don't  worry honey, it will be ok...i am here for you" Maan keep pacing in  the room holding her little sobbing princess, till she went to sleep.  Later Samiya entered to found Maan sitting on an rocking chair,  sleeping soundly holding ananya. She smiled. Atleast something good come  out from this bad health of ananya. Maan hold her almost after 7  months which seems like an eternity to her.

Next day, Geet  was ready. She has already printed out the Maan's schedule for the  day. The files were updated. The meeting for today have been  re-confirmed. But Maan was not there. Geet wondered where he must  be as from yesterday, she learned that he was very punctual. Even after  lunch time, he was back right on time, not missing a minute. Just then  she received a call. "Hello, Khurrana Builders, How may i help you?" She  asked. "Hello there, I am Ajay from Depaksh Builders, Mr.Maan Khurrana  told us that he would send us Nitin Oberoi's Working Certificates but we  still hadn't received them yet? Can you please ask him to send us that  as soon as possible as we are being enforced for filling the position of  our Head of IT Department" Geet left shocked but she still got  voice to ask. "I am sorry for the inconvenience, Mr.Khurrana is not here  now. But as son as he came, i will inform him" "Thank you" Ajay said and  cut the call leaving a confused Geet behind. Depaksh Builders was  2nd top Builder company of india right now while Khurrana Builders was on  3rd position. Geet had did a research on Khurrana Builders before  getting in this job. "But Nitin is head of Department here, why Boss is  recommending him to some other company?" Geet asked herself

Around  8:15, Maan entered the cabin and call her. "Ms. Geet, can you  please bring me the files, Aditi must have dropped in the morning." He  was tired, Geet can feel it from his voice, just replying with a  simple "Yes Sir" she cut the call, and entered with the files to see  Maan gulping down two aspirin and a hot cup of tea resting beside him.  He was having a great headache. He couldn't sleep well at night. Not  cause of the sitting posture, but he keep looking at her sleepy daughter  after waking up in the middle of the night, keep on caressing her tiny  cute face and kissing her small hands. "Sir, Files" Geet said  placing them on the table. "Yes, thank you...do one thing, Just call  Aryan and Shaina from the managing staff and ask them to come in my  cabin with the latest update on the projects going on" "Yes Sir"  Geet said and then again said. "Sir, Mr Ajay from Depaksh Builders  called this Morning" Maan hold his head in one hand "Oh how could i  forget, Ms. Geet...just send a recommendation letter and also the  work experience forum of Nitin to the Company" Maan said holding the  cup and taking a sip "But Sir, Mr.Nitin is the IT head of our  Company...Why are you recommending him to some other?" Maan look up at  her and simply said "because they are giving him a much better  package...Depaksh Builders are flourishing rapidly. Its offices are  almost present in every city and Nitin has a huge chance to show his  abilities there...Nitin has a huge opportunity to show his abilities  there and I don't want my employees to be stuck with me if they could do  much better" Maan said rapidly typing something on the keyboard. "I  will do that sir" and Geet left. She just can't help but admired and  adored her Boss. He was such a great man. He cared so much for his  employees that he don't even have that arrogant factor in himself to  keep the best people to himself. Aryan and Shaina had a meeting with him  and Geet, as asked send the papers to the company.

"How  could you do this to me Maan?" Nitin shouted at him. "If you are so  fed up from me then tell me, i would leave this company...But how the  hell you thought i would prefer to go to another company leaving my  baby, my company.." He said referring to Khurrana Builders. Nitin already  received the call from Depaksh Builders offering him a job. He hold his  anger till the lunch time and as it struck 1:30, he was in his cabin,  boiling. "Nitin, don't be aggressive man, i know how much capable you  are...and there you will get a big scope in your career" Maan said  trying to pacify him as he took hold of one of his shoulder. Nitin  shrugged his shoulder and removed his hand from it. "Don't you dare  Maan...If you have any problem with my dressing, then you know the  reason why i do that...if you have a problem with me than tell me to get  lost with my bloody face, but i am not gonna accept this kind of damn  favor from you" He was boiling with anger now. Maan knew whatever he  was saying, he has a right to say. It was his friends, just these five  friends, Nitin, Shaina, Aryan, Aditi and Rounak who believe him when he  even didn't believe himself. They helped him be the man, his father  hoped he will be and it was just there support that his company was  standing where it is now. But he don't want his friends to just stay in  the back while all the lime light was on him. He feared. He was already  accused of this thing by his best friend, Ron (Rounaq). He can still  remembered his words clearly "Maan, you know what, you just think we  are dumboos. We are just your slaves who will work on your command. That  we don't have a right or feelings. That we do zilch work to make your  company, where it stands now, Don't you?" He could still feel his curt  tone and taunting eyes on himself.

Seeing him standing  motionless, Nitin get himself cooled down as he also realized what he  must be thinking. Getting near him with weak steps, he put his hands on  his shoulders, jerking him out of his thoughts. Maan look at him. Hurt  clearly visible in his eyes. Nitin's heart go for him as he said in a  soft tone. "We are not like him Maan, We are not like Ron" As he said,  Maan just moved forward and hugged him tightly. Nitin himself  couldn't stop those tears which were just swimming in his eyes before  because of anger. Now they were following for the pain of his friends.  "I am sorry yaar for shouting on you but...you know...i can't live  without my friends. You, aryan, shy, aditi...You guys are my world"  Nitin rub his back as Maan break the hug and wipe Nitin tears as Nitin  did the same to him. "I am sorry for hurting you" Maan began. "I know  you guys love me so much...just do cranky and stupid kind of stuff so  that i could get my anger on you guys and don't keep it to myself,  whether its you wearing that Ridiculous all too bright shirt or Aryan,  Shaina taking all too much time to help me find my new secretary or  Aditi, spilling the coffee on my new shirt" Nitin laughed with him,  still in tears. "But, i am so afraid to loose you guys now. I don't  know, i have already lost too much...I really don't know, how i will  bear if anyone of you will hate me in future" Maan said, expressing  himself. His fears. His nightmares. Nitin trully understands him and his  position. He just move forward and hug him once again. "I promise, we  will never do that. How can we hate our amazing friend cause of whom we  are what who we are" Nitin said and pulled apart only to say. "Yeah, me  and aditi can stop our Ridiculous acts but Shy and Aryan will never  forgive you or precisely, gonna kill you if you just scared this new  secretary of yours...it took them a huge time as along with there own  projects, they also have to take time out for the interviews" Maan  lips broke into a smile. His dimple, ever so sweet and charming. His  eyes shinning seems like after ages. "I willn't scare her" Maan said  as Nitin chuckled at his statement.

Next: Maan-Geet, off to another country for a business project. Some-one from the past gonna come infront of Maan.

Comments plzEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by cool_SK - 12 August 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

Annleo92nehavashizil143abhi2503rohini8786star432maagishristi0787canonramavishMilo93neetugarg123Enigma78JaneRochesterAISHAJSsruthi8geetkamaankrishna.01leothelionammyicycoolDarkangel_MoMosaswati_2008angeeshmmishra1mans22vij10varshrMaankigopiMadhuShilalipigeetapRamykrishdrashtiMyAnGeLpreet.harmanrostadorableshaitanannbellDazzlingDimpleYellingCharmSleepingSoulZenaJAdorable-DiaNawabZadiMoody_BarbiecutestarzUnpredictablekainturakiranSerious-BeautyAsheleyRedrossanuradha.nandamnehaa9Fragile_Queensanam1234usahibasharmaazainaTheBoyWhoLivedflowing_riverJubilantZeal-DDmounacutykavya.sravyadoll9Diva7tania90its_mesupernasahuClairvoyant20keerthi90preetidhawanmansi.tripathiNH1971sree.maneetCuteTommy-eiya-RukhluvMaananky_1205cherieLoverbabygurl10amita5dreamy4everangelarafdivya22gurti30anjalisen85gbhatChanandlerBongmayapariKasiKasipayal.gupta177snehapriyavasavi_sricustodian75MahimaanTeamMcSwarekjayshu17deepali1022ritzy09-Veritaserum-ushankitvcRaDMG25kiran_ratiharshithaaaaaaashruthiRambbihaluv_DDajennmayurmaaneetAlamelualicia212monikasethmaaniqra-Priti11---Ratna--maanmeet1Basiliskpreethia-padmarao-Craziest_MGPadfoot_Prongslove2_somapriyasreepunam2712honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19ammu5Remya_Pillaijasraj123---nishu---impoojaverma_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23taahir004awesomegurtiDimaagKaKeedamysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdtabby999.hayaat.Donnaa

deepali1022 IF-Rockerz
deepali1022
deepali1022

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
nyc n senti updates
wat a frndship btwn dem
jst luv'd it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Wow Awesome update dear!
Waiting for the next part :D

..oneOone..

abhi2503 Newbie
abhi2503
abhi2503

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Fab...SmileSmile

..oneOone..

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hi thanks 4 da pm n wonderful update! Well written!

..oneOone..

YellingCharm Senior Member
YellingCharm
YellingCharm

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Fabulous dear Star 
you are awesome writer
Loved it so much

..oneOone..

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz