Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Page 119 (Page 72)

gbhat IF-Dazzler
gbhat
gbhat

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
good FF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

-Mishu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mishu-
-Mishu-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
awesome..

..oneOone..

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Add my account --turnip-- to receive pm's

My New Story

~Bribed Bride~

do read that and comment + like

Part 18

Maan   woke up with a beautiful smile the next morning. his feet were having  a  new jump in them. he was feeling a new power in himself. Geet's   acceptance to his proposal just made him a very happy man. all the bad   memories of his past seems to be vanishing with a thought of his future   with Geet and ananya. he smiled as he remember there kisses from  the  last night. GOSH!!!!! how he just want to get married super soon.  but  right then, he got to remember the task in hand. ananya's decision.  he  has to talk to her.

he  freshened up quickly and wore a brown  lining pants with a cream color  shirt . a dull red striped tie was  gracing his neck. he left his coat  and bag in the room as he moved  towards ananya's room. he entered to  see his baby princess sleeping  soundly on her bed, wearing her  sleeveless frock. her curly hairs were a  mess. he smiled as he moved  forward and open the curtains to welcome  the sun-rays. 'Good Morning"  he wished in a chirpy voice that irritate  ananya and she rolled in bed  to cover her face with the blanket. Maan  smiled and move towards her  bed. "i said Good Morning ananya" he removed  the blanket from her face  and she looked at him through her sleepy  eyes. "Good Morning Daddy"  ananya wished him back while rubbing her eyes  with her tiny fists. "aww...my  baby is still sleepy" Maan removed the  blanket and took her in his  arms as he took place on her bed. ananya's  legs were hanging around his  one's. she clutched Maan's shirt in a soft  grip and leaned onto his  chest to put her head. Maan was speechless  for a moment seeing his  baby girl snuggling onto him. he wondered how  much he had missed. as if  a possessive wave run in his body, he pulled  her even more closer to  himself. his one hand was rubbing her tiny back  while other was  caressing and soothing her hairs. Maan couldn't resist  bending down  and kissed her. ananya looked up with twinkling eyes to his  father  face. she put her hands on his mini stuble  and rub it making  Maan smile and moving up, she kissed his cheek.  Maan looked at her  with all the love, he had stored from years.  "ananya, i have to ask you  something" Maan got her attention as she  nodded in response."do you  want a mama?" Maan asked with a fear in  his heart. his whole life is  dependent on the approval of this girl  whom he had ignored from so long.  "what .is mama like, daddy?" ananya  asked with an innocent face. and  Maan heart swelled. her baby girl,  who was always looking up to get the  love of her father, doesn't even  know what a mother is. how she is  like. ananya's expectant eyes were  ready to hear for an answer as Maan  shrugged his face and cupping  ananya's little face, pushed her tiny  hairs back. "mama is one who  loves her baby endlessly. she loves her,  adores her, helps her whenever  needed. she listens to her baby's demands  and can do anything to keep a  smile on her face. she fights for her  baby when anyone irritates her  or say something bad to her. and she make  sure that her baby girl is  safe, even when daddy is not around" Maan  explains her in the  simplest way while ananya heard him as if hearing a  fairy story.  "daddy, will she be just like that mama bear who always  protect her  baby bear and fight for him" ananya asked referring a story  book,  Maan read to her a few days back. Maan nodded vigorously. ananya   thought at it with a deep expression. Maan heart was beating badly   inside. what she will say? what if she didn't like the idea of a  mother?  and he cant blame her. he was the one who put such situation  infront of  her. if only he hadn't ignored her earlier and would have  give her the  love she deserved rather than being scared. he was so lost  in his  thoughts to notice the big bright smile ananya passed his way.  but when  he didn't look, ananya get hold of his face and turn it  towards herself.  "daddy, who will be my mama?" she asked with a twinkle  in her eyes that  tell Maan that she is ready to accept someone as  her mother. his heart  filled with joy and his eyes with tears as he  pulled ananya close to  himself and kissed her forehead with so my  affection. "daddy" ananya was  irritated now as Maan's stubble  scratched her nise and as he moved  back, she rubbed her nose. "haha"  he chuckled. "who will be my mama?"  she asked again as Maan looked  at her with an amusing look and turned  her face as her ear get close to  his lips. she was looking so excited  and taking that look, Maan  closed his eyes and whispered softly. "your  Geet aunty" and that  light a bulb on ananya's face. "really" she jumped  in his lap with  excitement. "yes" Maan replied. "yipee yipee ...i will  go and tell  naina that i also have a mama" naina was her two year old  neighbour  friend with whom she only play in the nearby park where Bi use  to take  her twice a week. "okay...you can tell everyone...but dont you  think  you should just go and give a hug to Geet aunty first" Maan   wanted Geet to know ananya's decision from her own lips. "not aunty   daddy...she is my mama" ananya thought to correct him as she get off   from her lap and cheering loudly yipee yipee she get out from the room.   Maan sigh with a content look as he leaned back om the bed and look  at  the way ananya disappeared. she is surly a bundle of joy of his  life.  his amazing baby.

Geet  was standing in her room in front of the  dressing. she was ready to go  to work. she was wearing a white shirt  having faint white lining,  which was nicely tucked on her black pants. a  black blazer followed on  her shirt to give it a more professional look.  her hairs were straight  and open other than pinning the front one  nicely so they don't fall on  her face. her lips had a pink gloss. her  eyes were bare. small pearl  tops were gracing her ears and that's it.  she pulled some of her hairs  from the back and comb them this task  rarely succeded  to put her mind away from worries. all her worries from  the last night  again took a hold on her thoughts and few worry lines  appear on her  forehead. she was adamant to leave Maan if ananya doesn't  approve  this relationship. but then, how will she survive. in this  small span  of time, he has became the center of her world. the magnetic  pull they  feel for eachother, is beyond words. just in last few days,  she made  herself believe that she is lucky enough to have happiness in  her life  and she did have some beautiful memories of them together. "i  will  cherish them till my exsistance" she promised herself and turn to  bed to collect her things.

she  was just putting few of her things  in her hand bag when two tiny hands  took hold of her legs. she look  down to see the source and found  ananya standing at the back and was  looking at her with a tilted head. a  mysterious smile was playing on her  lips and that made Geet smiled  too. "mama" ananya softly whispered  still looking at her in awe.  Geet's heart did a little jump. her mind  straight away refused to  register ananya's words. they were So sudden  and unexpectable.  did she heard right? did ananya just called her mama.  but as if her  heart already accepted, tears of happiness filled her  eyes. her hands  came to cover her mouth in awee  of the moment. ananya  was still not able to know either she is happy  or crying. "daddy told me  that you are going to be my mama" she liked  to clarify. Geet just  nodded as she hold her from her arms and  pulled her up in a hug. the  tiny hands of ananya tightly gripped around  her neck. "you will not  leave me rigjt?"  she asked next. "never...i love you so much" she said  in a teary tone  and kissed her neck softly. "i love you too" ananya  replied casually as  she had learned to reply this whenever someone say  that they love her.  "daddy said you will protect me, play with me, fight  for me, love me"  Geet broke the hug and kissed her forehead in  motherly affection.  "i will never let anyone say a word to you...you can  trust me on that"  Geet said with hopeful eyes as ananya moved forehead  and kissed her  cheek and later put her head on her shoulder while  hugging her  tightly. Geet just love this angel. how selfless kids are.  they are  ready to accept anyone from which they hope for love and she  prised to not betray this trust of ananya on herself.

Maan   dont  know how long he kept on standing in the door, looking at the  view  infront but his eyes couldn't get enough of this. the two most  important  girls of his life, standing together, in a hug. noone  can say that  Geet's emotions are artificial or ananya's love is  timely. they have  accepted eachother from there heart and that assured  him that this is  gonna work beautifully. a smile seemed to be fixed on  his face that he  couldn't wipe off. he took steps to them, tucking his  hands in his  pockets. ananya saw him nd moved her arms up in aor  so he can hold him.  Maan just did that and kissed her. "i love you  daddy" she again assured  him. Maan smiled widely and replied him  back. "i love you too...now  how about my baby gonna tell this to Bi  also" ananya's mischevious  eyes  shine with the suggestion and she wiggled in his arms to get  down. Maan  allowed her and she rushed out. Geet, if she was  confused before, her  all doubts left when she heard ananya's scream.  "amaa...i got a mama...i  got a mama..." she was singing in a chirpy  voice and Geet hands came  to cover her mouth. OMG!!!!  she haven't told her mother yet and ananya  announcing that all before  her. she looked at Maan with wide eyes who  gave him a side loop  smile. and why not. it was his plan. "Maan" Geet  whined that made  him chuckle. "what?" he asked between his giggle. she  looked at him  with narrow eyes as if telling whats wrong. "the damage is  done..." he  said as he pulled her from her waist. "now, just be brave  and face it  happily" he stretched her lips with the help of his finger  to turn it  into a smile and she obliged. "now, thats good...come on"  Maan put  forward his hand for Geet and after a little hesitation, she  give  in.

they  get out to be greeted by the warm smiles of bi and  smriti. the sharp  eyes of the both ladies couldn't miss the hand holding  scene between  the duos. Geet felt the eyes on herself and shying,  looked down,  pushing her hairs back while Maan grinned like a fool.  "mama, daddy"  ananya run towards them and hug there legs. smriti and bi  approached  them. "i am so happy for you" bi said sweetly, caressing  there heads.  "may God bless your couple and give lots of happiness"  smriti said  hugging them. the emotional scene was so much so Maan tried  to  lighten up the mood. "ladies, can we have our breakfast so we can go  to  work now" bi and smriti smiled and lead them to the table. breakfast   indeed was a cheerful event.

Maan  and Geet left for work with  happy smiles. all the doubts that  haunted there night have now left the  place. all the now felt was happy  and content. the went on with there  daily routines and today, for a  change, they share there lunch with  there friends and shared there  happiness with them. all were truly happy  for them and wished them  luck. night falls, they were back home and  after having there dinner,  for the first time, they both tuck ananya  into her bed who was elated  to get so much love. while Geet made her  bed and make sure she is  covered properly, Maan read her a story in  between which, Geet  keep on caressing her curly hairs. to Maan, she  was looking as much  of a child as ananya. her surprising eyes, the sad  emotion, the  excitement look, changing from time to time as the story  took shape,  really mesmerize him. thet switch off the light when ananya  was off to  sleep and after doing a little walk in the vackyard, they  were off to  there beds.

fews  days passed on like this. ananya was  getting more attached to Geet  along with each single day. Geet has  took up some of the  responsibilities of ananya like feeding her, taking  her on a walk  whenever she feels good. they went on shopping too and  that turns out  to be fun. Maan and Geet get in there first fight and  that too  over the color of the same dress the choose for ananya. while  Maan  went for a red one, Geet choosed  a yellow one. "yellow"Geet  replied while putting the yellow dress  in trolley. Maan pulled out the  yellow one and put red one inside.  "red" he replied when Geet eyed him  angrily. "Maan...i said  yellow one...put it back" Geet pulled out the  red one and throw it  in the nearby cloth counters. "no red one...please  put that back in  trolley" Maan replied with a humph. "no way" Geet  crossed her  hands over her chest. "mom...daddy...will someone ask me  which color i  liked?" ananya said trying to get the situation in her  hand. "oh..."  Geet bit her tongue and so does Maan, as they look down  to ananya  who was standing inside the trolley, taking a look of all the  things  around. Maan get the red dress from the counter where Geet  throw  it as Geet snatched the yellow one from him. "ananya...you liked   red na?!"  Maan asked with hopeful eyes. "no, yellow suits her  better...my  ananya looks like a princess in yellow" Geet said giving a  look to  Maan and turn to show ananya the yellow dress. ananya look from  red  to yellow and from yellow to red again and again. more than  dresses,  she was looking at the faces of her mama and daddy. she didn't  want to  disappoint anyone so she looked behind and whispered. "purple"  she  indicated towards a purple dress in the back and Maan and Geet   look at it. they both sigh, then smiled perfectly knowing the reason   behind ananya's decision and putting there liked dresses on the side   rails, they got the purple one and the family went to counter to pay.

they   reached home and just entered in the hall when they stop abruptly.   infront of them, shaina and aryan were sitting along with there parents   as well as bi and smriti. all were having a grin placed on there face   that confused Maan and Geet as they look at each other and then  back  on the front. shaina and aryan rubbed there hands with a wicked  grin as  they both stand up seeing Geet and Maan approaching them.  "namaste  aunty, namaste uncle..." Maan wish there parents and  Geet's namaste  followed his. "whats going on here?" Maan asked  next looking at aryan  and then at shaina. "is this Geet?" shaina  mother asked with wonder and  shaina nodded. she got up and went to her  to give a kiss. aryan mother  too followed her. "actually..." shaina  started but stopped. she  indicated to aryan who nudged his father, as  he was sitting beside him.  "yeah...oh...wo  beta Maan...your friends want a special gift from you"  aryan father  started in an affectionate tone. Maan eyed his friends  surly knowing  that a plan is being cooked here and looked back at  aryan's father.  "what gift uncle?" all smiled at Maan's question. "beta  as you know  its there engagement next weekend...well your friends want  you and  Geet to get engage on the same date as them." aryan's father   completed and all look at Maan and Geet who were hugely surprised. 

part Nineteen-----------page 78

DO COMMENT & HIT LIKEEmbarrassed

Edited by cool_SK - 20 March 2013 at 5:37am

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashizil143star432muskiicanonPalay2012ramavishDia_Kapoor--Yashvi--neetugarg123Enigma78mkd.70AISHAJSlathaaukrishna.vij10itzzdmgmmishra1Shilalipigeetappriyankasweet21rizwanaqBloomysundaypreet.harmanrostTheSunShineannbellrunishaAsheleychiki143kalabhaspayal12Jubilantmounacutykavya.sravyamaneetarshDiva7its_meSweetestParidoll9-eiya-ArsheelaKhanAtiyahsree.maneetCuteTommyNH1971supernasahufatema_007babygurl10Oblivion007SnehaMaaneetshabnam22RukhluvMaandivya22dreamy4evershristi1gurti30ninavianjalisen85aditi_2010ChanandlerBongShonameetvasavi_srisnehapriyacustodian75_SnowFlakes_COLOGYsweetsampa39sporthy_smile28NeejuZohamaaneet--Fairy--HanishadeviKoolsmileritzy09jayshu17-Veritaserum-kiran_ratinehakapoor7ushankitvckrati5harshithaaaaaaaPaintedSkymeravigilisosmallvillemanikkaajennidunnomonikasethejaz_lovermaaniqrafreya123Ash1991preethiaCraziest_MGlove2_somakabslocksimpoojavermapriyasreegill123sdlife19honeygrape-Mishu-jasraj123anupm04Remya_PillaiTyrolehr_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23gorgeousqueen.Madhuri53--Zehnaseeb--khwaishfanspvdDonnaatabby999.hayaat.

aditi_2010 IF-Dazzler
aditi_2010
aditi_2010

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
wow!!!!! loved it...especially the scene of geet and ananya...and the shopping trip made me remember some old shopping trips with my parents... being the oly child my parents always fight over whom i love more..u won't believe how many times i chose completely different dress from what i intended to buy in order to not disappoint any one of them by choosing the dress one of them chose...loved it to core

..oneOone..

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_2010

wow!!!!! loved it...especially the scene of geet and ananya...and the shopping trip made me remember some old shopping trips with my parents... being the oly child my parents always fight over whom i love more..u won't believe how many times i chose completely different dress from what i intended to buy in order to not disappoint any one of them by choosing the dress one of them chose...loved it to core

haha
so that means this part brought some memories for uEmbarrassed
i can imagine ur state through this part...but can't feel it as i have 3 siblings to fight with so i can have my parents attentionLOL
thanku for liking n ur comments...Tongue

priyankasweet21

anjalisen85 IF-Dazzler
anjalisen85
anjalisen85

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
superbClapClap

..oneOone..

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..