Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Page 119 (Page 4)

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love2_soma

interesting starting...

loved it...

thank u very much fr starting maan geet version also...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...

Originally posted by -Dimples-

loved it so much... Curious to know abt maan's past and geet's inlaws... Cont soon

Originally posted by Maaneet_Vidu

congrats for the new story.

Intetesting start

thanku so much guys for such a warm responseHug

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CradleToGrave

WOW!!! That was a fabulous intro and part 1! 
Continue soon and Pls add me to the pm list :) Thanks 
Waiting for the next part 

Originally posted by Saltish.Beauty

Congo for new SS...Clapawesome part
loved it

Originally posted by Remya_Pillai

Loved it a lot...
Absolutely Amazing...

thanku guys...glad u liked the intro n first partEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Remya_Pillai

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikaseth

Amazing start

Originally posted by saari

awesome

Originally posted by mansi.tripathi

Nice story...
good start 
continue soon

thanku monica, sarri n mansiiEmbarrassed

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishali990

SUPERB!!!

Originally posted by RaDMG25

great start...so maan was married and has a child and geet is engaged but hit hers in law and fiance...maaneet havent seen each other either great start 

Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Superb update!!! Loved it! 
Thanks for the pm yaar! 

Originally posted by khwaishfan

Hi thanks 4 da pm! Interesting n awesum start! update soon n do pm!

thanku soo much guys...i am glad you liked this storyy...i m updating next part now...Embarrassed

Koolsmile

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Part Two...

Geet got up early in the morning. Her mother was up.  She can hear her saying hymns. She quickly take out her dress from  the closet and rush to have a quick shower. Carefully, buttoning up her  thin lined shirt and tucking it in her pants, leaving the hairs open,  she put small single beaded earrings, a sleek black 3 inch high heel  providing immense grace to her look and after adding a little kohl, she  hold her coat and bag and get out. Her mother was also ready to leave  for her school. |Morning Mama| she said kissing Smriti cheek and quickly  grab an apple while rushing out. Smriti offered her a ride to his  office as it was on her way to college and Geet took a sigh of relief.  At-least she dont have to worry about the traffic in the morning.

|Geet,  how many times should i ask you to learn driving...its not so hard  beta| Smriti said putting the car in second gear quickly followed by  third one after taking a right. |Mama, you know i hate driving...| Geet  said trying to avoid the topic like always |Waise to i know Samar have  drivers, you will not have any trouble after marriage but its good to be  on your own| Smriti said as always, in her view, trying to make Geet  adjusted to her future life |Stop it ma...I don't wanna hear that Stupid  Samar name right on the first day of my office...If it not had been for  you and dad...i would never have been still engaged to that  looser...but the day, i am paying off there debt, i promise...its over|  Smriti look at her sternly |Geet, that's enough...HE IS going to be  your husband and you should respect him| Geet sigh. Only if her mother  know how disgusting and UN-respectful that guy is. Geet still shiver at  the memory of a week back when she received a call from him.

FlashBack

|Hey Geet love...how are you tonight?| Geet can understand that he was  drunk. She never liked him for a single moment and always avoid talking  to him. But still she managed to reply in a controlled voice |I am fine  Samar. How are you?| Gritting her teeth, she could only be this tolerant  for the man. |Oh I am... GREAT...| He chocked and Geet felt disgusted  |Just...Just had a lovely night with my friends...you should come with  me some day...the girls here are all hot and ready to mingle with  others...I want you to be like them...and ofcourse, when...when you are  gonna be my wife, i want you to be like them...those short skirts, those  tight tops...God!! i can just imagine you| Geet's mind got burned up  hearing his words. She swear, if the guy would have been present infront  of him, she would have given him a classic slap. But his luck, that he  wasn't. |Thanks for the offer Samar, but i think the way i am, i am  good...I dont wanna change myself for anyone and especially someone such  a looser as you| She spill out. Her whole body trembling at the mare  thought of his words but Samar was unaffected by his blurt. |Oh don't  worry Geet, I know aunty had taught you good principles and one of them  is to obey your husband. I will make sure that you obey my each  command...and you will then see how good i am in the bed...What say  honey?| and she could hear the giggle of a girl at the background. Geet  throw the phone on the floor in anger. She was burning, boiling. How  dare that man think so cheap of her. Rascal.

Flashback Ends

And  that day, Geet again promised herself to pay the money, his parents  have spend on her education the first thing after getting her pay. And  on that blessed day, she will also relieve herself from this disgusting  relation stuck with her. If her father hadn't fixed her with that Samar  at the age of 16, she would never have been in that relation. But she  cant blame her father too. Samar parents were nice to her father than.  And Samar wasn't such a spoil brat at the age of 18. But as time moved  on, he changed. and now, Geet wondered is he the same Samar she knew  from last 20 years.

Leaving all the thoughts behind, she get out  from the car and looked at the office infront. Her dreams are gonna come  true from this job. |Best of luck beta| Smriti wished from inside the  car, and after getting a sweet smile from her daughter, she left.  Geet  was half an hour early. The watch on her wrist still say 7:34. She had  good 26 minutes to get accustomed with the office and her place. She get  inside only to be received by the door man and the sweepers who were  cleaning. Wishing them Morning, she get in and pull over her coat to  look complete professional. She got to the first floor straight and look  around the empty rows of partitioned wood cabins only to see a man  coming out from the cabin and stopped on seeing her. Geet remembered   him. He is the same man who was the victim of her boss anger yesterday.  Geet give him a pleasant smile as he approached her. |Morning...| he   said as Geet replied |Morning to you too...| and he put forward his  hand and said |Hi, i am Nitin...The head of IT department| Geet felt   great seeing the man behind those specs. He was completely different  from yesterday. Instead of his flowery shirt, now he was wearing a nice  light blue shirt with a royal blue tie neatly tied around his neck,  Instead of those gelled spikes, now his hairs were falling into there  natural position. He was looking handsome in his way. |Geet...The  new  secretary| she said shaking hands while on hearing it Nitin sigh. |Oh,  God bless you then...You are our new savior| he said with a teasing  tone. Geet smiled. |Hopefully...| and she wish she could escape   Maan Khurrana's anger |Let me show you your place| and they moved  around to go to Maan cabin and Geet get puzzled |Why are we going  inside?| she asked as Nitin open the door and lead her inside. |Because  your cabin is right inside your boss cabin| he replied moving towards  the left wall and then Geet noticed the small door inside the cabin.   She didn't saw it yesterday and was fool enough to not ask him her  place. Nitin open the door and Geet entered the room. |So this is  your  room. Here is your chair and desk. The waiting chairs. Your personal  rest room and this door lead to the outside corridor. All the visitors  and associates are going to come from here| Nitin said opening a door  and on the outside, Geet saw the while railing attached with the  pillars. A huge corridor was there and now she know that this little  door do show the front of the building. On the door Maan Khurrana was  written. |Why he used this door?| Geet asked Nitin again getting  back  into the room. |Two reasons, 1st every person has to go to him after his  approval that would be get by you and as this is your room, so |  Geet  nodded on the valid point. |And secondly, the this our boss love the  most is PRIVACY. Whether its his or his staff. He dont like outsiders to  interfere or look at the work of his staff. So this door serves that  purpose| Nitin explained and look at his watch. |Oh its already  7:50...Get accustomed with your room. You still have nice 10 minutes. I  need to rush to get some stuff| Geet nodded once again |Thank you  for  your help| She said sweetly. Nitin smiled at this innocent soul |Don't  say that and Best of luck| with a smile he left the cabin and Geet  felt  relax.

It was a nice start. She thought as she put her bag on  the small side table and inspected the room. The red leather chair,  extremely comfortable and relaxing. A printer cum scanner was placed at  the right corner at the back. The mahogany desk contained an LCD  monitor, two set of phones, a pencil holder on the side. Under the desk,  A sleek pullover drawer having the wireless keyboard and mouse. The  three draws upside down on the left. She pull over a draw and it was  containing some papers. The second one was having some crumbled papers  on the top. Geet carefully took out one and read it and started  laughing. It was a love letter, written to some Seema, which she thought  must be an ex-secretary. Geet put that into the trash bin that lay  beside her feet under the desk. She pulled out the third draw and found  some dried mascara and blush-on. |God these girls...now i know why they  get kicked out| Geet smiled cleaning the draws and arranging them. She  was just done with that when one of the phone rings that startled her.  Quickly getting straight, she composed herself and pick up the phone.  |Good Morning, Khurrana Builders...How may i help you?| She talked in  perfect professionalism way. |Ms Geet, quickly get into my room with my  schedule for the day...I want a quick briefing| Hearing Maan voice,  she trembled but gathered enough courage to reply |Yes Sir| she said as  she heard the beep sound from other side. Geet look around for the  dairy but was unable. |What should i do now?| She asked herself while  keep looking around for the dairy.

Then she noticed a yellow  paper having some extension phone numbers, placed under the glass that  was protecting the desk. She looked up to find the numbers of some staff  members. She spotted Nitin and Aditi name there. Quickly grabbing the  phone, she dialed Nitin number |Please pick up the phone| Geet said  almost in tears, praying. On the third ring, Finally he pick up the  phone. |Nitin, Geet here...Where is boss daily schedule dairy| Geet  asked in a go. |Oh sorry, i forget to mention that to you. Just open  your computer, there on the front you will see a file TO-Do list. Just  print it and get inside| and even before saying thank you, Geet hand  went to the power switch of the computer. To her luck, the computer was  pretty fast and it just took seconds to go to the main screen. She  quickly located the file and after taking out a quick print, she get up  and knocked on the door.

|Come in| Maan replied hearing the  knock as he looked up to read some files on his LCD monitor. His specs  were adding charms to his personality and he didn't dare give a look to  Geet as he said |Shoot| and Geet started. Telling him the whole  day  routine. Maan looked away from the screen and signed some of the  papers laying on the desk and said |Just call Mr.Malhotra and tell him  that the meeting is being canceled...I have to go somewhere and give him  time of another day...|...Geet cancelled his name and said |Ok  sir|...she started to turn when Maan again said |Call my driver  and tell him to pick me up at Sharp 1:30...| Geet nodded |Yes Sir,  anything else?| She asked. |Yes! you were 4 minute late with my today's  update...just make sure this don't happen again...as its your first day,  i am letting you go with it...| Maan replied strictly not looking  at the shocked face of Geet and again letting his gaze fixed to the  LCD. How rude? Geet thought. But without a delay she said |I am  sorry  Sir, It wont happen again...| and she turned to get out. After coming  out she argue with herself. |Just 4 minutes, just 4 damn minutes i was  late to report, and he keep an eye on that. Its my first day. Atleast he  should tell me where his TO-DO list is...How the hell in know that he  use to have that on computer rather than a normal diary as my last boss  had...| Sighing, she sit down on the chair But Geet know now that  she  need to adjust herself without her boss help.

A little background of Geet and a little of her first day experience...More of the first day fun is coming in the next part

DO COMMENT GUYS>>>>

Edited by cool_SK - 08 August 2012 at 3:10pm

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashizil143LACHUMANEETabhi2503rohini8786star432rashmidivemaagiforumseriescanonddtianramavishzerooneMilo93POULOMI22dalurammara6anjyluvbir23Enigma78neetugarg123Bookaholic1988AISHAJSJaneRochestersruthi8sarah_zaishasabafaizgeetkamaangirijamkrishnaammyicycoolkrishna.varshrDarkangel_MoMovij10MaankigopiMadhummishra1mans22saswati_2008angeeshwatergirl68inseductivepurpleShilalipigeetappreet.harmanrostdreamypMONIJA78adorableshaitannityaSleepingSoulZenaJDazzlingDimpleannbellkainturakiranUnpredictableangelic-eyesAsheleynehaa9sanam1234usahibasharmapearl.whiteSweetestParimaan-ki-jaanFragile_QueenTheBoyWhoLivedTANHA_Hflowing_riverdoll9Diva7mounacutykavya.sravyaits_mepreetidhawantania90supernasahuClairvoyant20mansi.tripathiNH1971-eiya-KhanAtiyahsree.maneetCuteTommybabygurl10cherieLoverangelarafninavidivya22gurti30dreamy4everGudiyalovesguruanjalisen85gurudrishtijssoodshalinisaran89gbhatinsight555lenageorgeChanandlerBongmayaparicustodian75snehapriyavasavi_sripayal.gupta177COLOGYdhakdhak22MahimaanKoolsmilesweetsampa39TeamMcSwarekkiran_rati.vrshn.jayshu17ritzy09-Veritaserum-shruthiRajennmayurmaaneetushankitvcRaDMG25SpeechlessharshithaaaaaaaDoracakemaanmeet1freya123-Priti11---Ratna--preethiamonikasethBasilisk6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19yoga23priyahoneygrapeammu5Remya_Pillaijasraj123love2_soma-Gemini-Craziest_MGGame_Changerimpoojavermapriyasreepunam2712_SharmeenLuvsGCgorgeousqueen.DimaagKaKeedaawesomegurtimysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdDonnaa.hayaat.

TeamMcSwarek IF-Rockerz
TeamMcSwarek
TeamMcSwarek

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
AWESOME
Maan's very interesting
and Samar's such a disgusting pig

Edited by lil.mizz.smexii - 08 August 2012 at 3:24pm

..oneOone..

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome update loved maan such a karoos lol like Nitin helping geet at least she has some helpers lol cant wait till next update liking this SS   Smile

..oneOone..

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
wow ... superb.
Loved it.

..oneOone..

Go to top