Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Page 119 (Page 16)

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shonameet

loved it! Its geting more intresting. Geet is geting effected by her boss... Curious to know maans past. Cont. Soon.

thanku dear
i m glad u liked the part...
who can resist maan's charmsWinkWink

Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Loved it! Awesome update
Waiting to know more abt Maan's past :-)

maan's past is gonna revealed nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nats0101

superb!!
geet's already attracted to maan!!
continue soon..

thanku dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by nostalgic_soul

omg!!!loved it extremely!!i'm truly looking forward to the next updates to know more bout maan's past aswellas how romance blossoms between the two.i've limed the post,pls add me and give a pm whenever u update the nxt part.

hey dear
welcome to the ss...
thanku so much for liking...hope u will like further too...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
romance will enter shortly in there life...just be a lil patientBig smile
..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Remya_Pillai

Loved to c an easy going maan..
Geet s almost falling for maan..
ex-wife..!!!?

yup...geet falling for her boss...Embarrassed

Originally posted by anonymous4

Nice :)

thanku so much dearEmbarrassed

Originally posted by geet.lover

Love It Glitter Graphic Comments | GraphicsGrotto.com

thanku dearBig smileBig smileBig smile
..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dona86

loved it

Originally posted by punam2712

GEET LASTED FOR MORE THAN 5 DAYS, SO SOME WON THE BET

NOW ALL ARE IN LONDON

WILL MAAN TRAET HER LIKE AN EMPLOYEE OR WILL SHE BECOME A FRIEND

thanku dona and punam...
oh u gonna see how he gonna treat herEmbarrassedWink

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Part 5

Maan  looked out from the window sipping vodka from his glass. A stern  expression on his face. Cold breeze hit his face, trying to sooth his  burning heart but what he felt all in the end was more agitated and  angry. He don't know why and what he is feeling by seeing her, Sneha,  his ex-wife and his almost first love, after two years. "Ex-Wife" He  murmured in a sarcastic tone. There he thought, he would spend a happy  life with her, not gonna give her any chance of disappointment with this  marriage even after knowing that he wasn't her first love. "I am sorry  Maan, but may be i couldn't love you the way you deserve and want  too...I was already in love with someone else and i couldn't love anyone  else" He still remember her words clearly from there wedding night even  after 7 years now. "Then why did you accept this proposal Sneha?"  Maan asked her, in anger, throwing away the garland he just put off,  onto the floor. "My parents forced me" She said between tears. "I would  have waited for him another year as he went to US to complete his  studies but my parents couldn't wait...and i didn't have any option  other than accepting this proposal." Maan felt betrayed by his  parents and her parents. How could they do this to him and her. He hold  his head in anger and then give her a glimpse. She was sobbing, covering  her face with her henna filled hands. Sighing, he went to the bathroom  to change and calm himself down. It was the worst day of his life which  was supposed to be the best one.

Maan get out from his  thoughts as he heard a knock on the door. He wasn't in mood to have any  company. "Who is it? Just leave me alone" He shouted still standing into  the window with his empty glass. "Sir, Mr.Mehra's presentation...?"  Geet just started reluctantly when the door open with a thump. Geet  knew she was in lion's den and she was scared. Maan's tempered face  was the last thing he wanna see in this trip. But his straight face was  not conveying any emotions and without giving her a glance, he crossed  her to go towards the living room to get done with his work. He was  again too professional and didn't pull out his personal anger on her. It  was way too personal for him to show someone that how much he got hurt  with his failed marriage. Being called as a failed son, a failed  husband, A failed father. Geet followed him after a moment into the  living room to find him in deep conversation with Shaina, Nitin and  Akshay. They discussed all the plans as Nitin was busy noting it down  into his laptop and making a presentation accordingly. Geet served them  coffee after a while and leave for her room. This day was an adventure.  After changing into her comfy trouser and shirt, as she laid into her  bed, her mind drifted back and revised the events of the day. Today, she  saw so many emotional phases of her boss, the hard-hearten Maan  Khurrana. But he is not that hard and stoned. He is a nice guy. She can  confidently say that by witnessing the affection and care he express  towards his friends. With the way, his friends admire and adore him. She  saw his funny, teasy, caring side as well as the sexy, hot and desired  avatar. Her cheeks still get burned with the image that her mind  replayed. But the last look, all too stern and straight, hiding his  emotions behind them, really sacred her and make her wondered. "What  must have happened that his wife left him?" She questioned herself as  she kept thinking about it till she drift to sleep.

But sleep was  quiet away from Maan. "Are you OK?" Shaina asked as they just  finished with the discussion. It struck 3 am and they all stand up to  leave. Shaina hold his hand to make him stay back. Maan just pat her  hand a little while replying. "I am fine Shy...I willn't break this  time" His strong voice gave her assurance as he turn on his heals to get  back to his room. Once back, he couldn't stop but think about his life  and the moments with his ex-wife. He make a strong glass of vodka for  himself, trying to calm his burned throat and his fast-beated heart, but  the vodka was adding more fire to all that. Gulping down, he sit  striaght on the bed, looking at the? empty space infront of him. His life  was just as empty. Empty with emotions and love or he had made it that  way. He remembered that it took them, him and Sneha a year to get  comfortable with eachother. She was 23, beautiful and all too career  oriented at the time they get married. But slowly, she like to do the  house chores, for herself, for her in-laws and for her husband. She  changed hersellf. No matter how hard there relationship was going on,  she never let it come on her face infront of her in-laws. And a year  later, when they finally shared what a husband and wife share in there  relationship, Maan felt nothing more than revealed and happy with  his life. Later, the news of gonna be a father really made them attached  on an emotional level. He would come home early, take good care of her,  bear her mood swings and adjust with them, showered love in all the way  possible. Riya, there sweet baby girl, arrival was the best thing that  ever happened in there life. He was over the moon. He was a father.  "Riya..." Her name escaped softly from his lips as his eyes welled up  with tears. He again took a sip from his glass as his mind replayed that  tragic day in his mind.

In just few more days, another baby was  going to be a part of there family. There happy family. He, Sneha and  Riya. He was so excited to welcome this new member in his life. Riya was  3 now and it was a week that she joined her pre-school. Maan would  make sure that he would drop her off and pick her up from his school.  "Maan, i have prepared your favourite dishes today..." He heard Sneha's  voice through the ear-piece. "seems like my lucky day..." He said with a  grin. "Come home soon for the lunch...I am waiting" He heard her and  parked the car on the side of the road. "I am coming" He said cutting  the call and get out. He saw Riya's excited face looking at him "Riya,  stay there" He shouted as he saw her approaching the road. The heavy  traffic was moving in full speed. Riya stopped there on the other side,  looking up for her father when a jeep full of drunk teenager boys, take  over a slow speed truck and in the moment, they got off the road and hit  Riya. "Riya" Maan shouted once again, shocked to see his daughter  being pulled off into the air and then again hit the road. He was still.  Everything froze for him. He jerked out when he was hit by a man who  also stopped his car and was rushed to see the baby. Maan crossed  them, making his way in between and get on his knees beside his Riya. He  was too afraid to touch her. She was covered with blood. Her little  bag, still on her shoulders. Her half faced, bruised due to hitting the  road. "Riya...Open your eyes baby" He said in shock, putting her tiny  head in his lap, caressing her face, brushing her curly hairs back. He  don't know when someone called the ambulance. They tried hard to  seperate her from him but he wasn't letting her go. In defeat, they also  got him into the ambulance while he keep talking to her like nothing  happened. Unaware of the fact that nothing could happen now. His baby  was gone. Doctors confirmed it but he was too much in shock to realise  anything. The moments from a while back were still moving in his head  that potray his angelic daughter's excited face seeing him. Somehow, his  friends got a hold of him and took him back home. He still remember  Sneha's happy face as he entered the house all alone. "You are late...i  was waiting from such a long..." She stopped right there as the plates  from her hands get crushed after hitting the floor. His shock face and  blood stained shirt was saying a story. She rushed to him without caring  about her condition and hold him from his collar. "What happened  Maan? This blood..." She said pointed to her shirt. Her face was  full of fear. Her heart was beating faster just with the thought that  something bad happened. He wasn't in any condition to reply but she got  her answers as Shaina, Nitin, Aryan enter with the wardboys, and a  lifeless Riya laying on the stretcher. She looked up at him and he could  still feel those eyes on himself. Those eyes saying and expressing that  he broke her trust. That he betrayed her and couldn't keep them safe.

Maan  closed his eyes as tears trace his face. That day was the end of his  happy life. sneha couldn't bear the pain and in the process so  over-stressed herself that they have to rushed to the hospital. Doctors  told him that her condition is really bad and they have to operate her  to save the child and her. He was numb and not in any condition to take  any decisions. Right then, Snehs's parents reach the hospital and signed  the papers that allowed the doctors to go through the operation. He  couldn't do anything other than sitting on the bench, covering his face  with his? hands. His life ended. He was dieing piece by piece, inch by  inch. He lost his Riya and he is about to lost his wife and other child  too. He cried then as that feeling sunk in. He cried so badly that every  peson who saw him, couldn't left without tears. Shaina and Aryan  supported him as Nitin and Aditi were back his home, preparing for  Riya's last rituals.

Ananya came in his life, Sneha went into  coma due to internal bleeding and Riya left the world. He couldn't bare  see Ananya's face for entire two weeks. If it hadn't been for his  friends, he knew he must have died too. They make him realize that now,  he have to live for Ananya. He have a reason and a responsibility.  Sneha's parents were disappointed with him as his own were's. They  plainly ask him to divorce Sneha as soon as she get out from her coma  and that they don't want to have any relation with him and Ananya  anymore. Maan's father couldn't bear the pain of this situation and a  sudden heart attack cause him his life after 3 months of Riya's  incident. His mother left him to go back and stay with her family back  in the village. He was all alone, shattered, in pain with his baby  daughter. Right then Samiya entered his life and handled Ananya while he  indulged himself in his work to the extend, that he couldn't think  about anything but his work. But still, the memories haunt him like  anything and left his soul, torn.

Wiping away a tear, he hold  took out his mobile and dialed a number. "Hello" he heard Samiya's  voice. "Bi" that's what he call him. "How is ananya?" He asked in heavy  voice. "Maan, he is doing good beta...You were crying again" She  always treat him like a son. "No...tell me something new she learned" He  still remember the day Bi told him that Ananya learned Daddy. He stand  behind the curtain when Bi again tried and made Ananya say Daddy. It was  the best day of his life after that horrible incident. He may not try  to interact or show love to him, but he do love her alot. "Maan, You  wont believe but she just today did a shakira dance...you must have  seen her..." Maan chuckled between his tears imagining his cutiepie  in that avatar. "Really" He asked amused. "yes, shaking her little hips,  moving her frock up as she danced with her pouting lips with that  naughty grin...She is a honey child" Bi's voice was full of admiration.  How Maan wanted his own mother to be there and see her  grand-daughter like that. Witnessing her each act, supporting him. But  as like others, he was blamed by his own mother for being the reason of  the death of his father. "Bi, take care of her..." He said even after  knowing that Bi is as possessive and in love with Ananya as he is. "I  will Maan...you take care beta" Bi said as he cut the call.

He  had spill many of his tears. He was blamed for Riya's death, for not  being able to catch her before that dreadful accident. he was blamed for  Sneha's condition by her parents. He was blamed for his father death by  his own mother. And that's why he took the decision of not being so  close to Ananya as he would die if something happen to her cause of him.  He was ill-fated and he don't want any part of that fate to ever effect  Ananya's future. Ever.?

Edited by cool_SK - 24 August 2012 at 3:16pm

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmardpurvaAnnleo92swastisinhanehavashizil143attitudeshyrohini8786gayathripriyankstar432sonya2012maagiforumseriesshristi0787canonMilo93sun4ubir23Neha0896neetugarg123Enigma78AISHAJSzafarahimisha1980divyaraghanigeetkamaan01leotheliongirijamkrishnakrishna.ammyicycoolmans22Darkangel_MoMosaswati_2008mmishra1angeeshbhakbhartifanvij10MaankigopiMadhurizwanaqShilalipigeetappreet.harmanrostannbellUnpredictableswetha03runishakainturakiranDazzlingDimpleYellingCharmAdorable-DiaMoody_Barbiecutekanannat10Serious-BeautybbinduadorableshaitannityaAsheley.Drashti.Redrosschiki143azainaflowing_riverdoll9Diva7mounacutykavya.sravyaFragile_QueenSweetestPariZeal-DDJubilantTANHA_Hsahibasharmasanam1234uRaapunzalits_metania90mansi.tripathiNH1971supernasahupreetidhawanClairvoyant20keerthi90-eiya-CuteTommysree.maneetOblivion007RukhluvMaanbabygurl10asmaniangelarafamita5dreamy4everdivya22TheBratninavianjalisen85gurti30gurudrishtigbhatChanandlerBongnats0101mayapariShonameetpayal.gupta177snehapriyavasavi_sricustodian75MahimaanKReyASdeepali1022TeamMcSwarekHanishadeviMaaneet099jayshu17kiran_ratiritzy09ushankitvcRaDMG25Speechlessharshithaaaaaaa-Veritaserum-DoracakemeravigilisoajennshruthiRsonu4evermayurmaaneetAlamelukomlikamonikaseth-Priti11-Basiliskmaaniqramaanmeet1freya123--Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19honeygrapepreethiaRemya_Pillaiammu5jasraj123Padfoot_Prongs-padmarao-priyasreepunam2712impoojavermaGame_Changer..Khaleesi.._SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23taahir004dolly10nature2mysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdDonnaa

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh! Maan's past was so heart wrenching.
Waiting to know what happened when Sneha got out of coma. Why did she leave him?
I know only Geet can help him come out of his guilt and truly love him :)
Waiting for Geet and Maan to get closer :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

angeesh Senior Member
angeesh
angeesh

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM
Very emotional- poor Maan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz