MG SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Page 119 - Page 26

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by RaDMG25

no ways dont want her to marry samar aww loved maaneet's closeness even in the state of drunkeness i want maan to recognise his feelings and poor geet now what will she do😕

ohoo...
tension na lo...something good gonna come up from this bad 😃
Originally posted by RukhluvMaan

Wow amazing one ... Breathtaking kiss .. Hehehe .. I felt like maan is kissing me .. Magic of ur description lolzzz ...!!! Oh no .. Geet marrying that stupid Samar ... Maan sir Kuch Karo na .. Oh now I can't wait for the next update ... Geet plzzz kiss ko Yaad Karo .. How can she forget yaar .. After all MSK has kissed her...

thanku so much dear for likin...
haha...maan kissing...thats a dream
maan sir is comin in action...the super heroo... 😉
MSK tha yaar...hint hint guess 😉
Originally posted by khwaishfan

<font color="#990099">Hi thanks 4 da pm n fab intense update! Geet n Maan both affected! Geet admiring her hot boss! Maan kisses her again wen she was drunk! Geet getting married! No!!! Wat will happen nw! Update soon! Well written! </font>

thanku so much dear
geet is drooling inside on him...
yup...maan kissing our GM 😳 😳
Originally posted by Shonameet

Hmm...so maan is ignoring geet now!
Geet has started to feel for him n is upset with his ignoring her.
"u r looking beautiful"--are wah..Maan babu!!
He admires her innocent beauty...gets angary if other boys commented on her...he is so protective about her...(per kabhi apni feelings pe goar nahi karega!!)
And they kissed!!
His hear n mind in argument. He was scared of her reaction nd didnt wanted to loose her friendship coz of all this!
"she was away from world right now but he seemed that he finally found his"-(bas ab maan khud bhi ye baat samajh jaye!!)
He is trying to run away from her coz of his past...hoping that she will not remember their little moment ...but at same time was disapointed n paind when realise that she actully didnt remember anything!
Geet is getting married!! (lets see wat will be maan reaction to this news!
Kab tak chup rah paayega??)
Luv u ana..!!

hey shona
yup maan is ignoring geet n geet is feeling extremely bad...
maan is so obllivious of his feelings right now...
yup, he wish k wo bhool jaye but when she didnt mention, he felt disappointed too...
maan n chup...lets c
luv you too shona... 🤗
Part 10

"Sir, here is my leave application" Geet said in a straight voice for that made him look up at her. Her eyes were looking down as she was playing with her fingers. Maan carefully hold the letter and read it and as forward he read, a frown appeared on his forehead. "WHAT THE HELL" He shouted in the top of his lungs that left her shuddered. He crushed the paper in his hand and throw it away and again look up at her. "YOU ARE MARRYING THAT JERK???" As if he didn't believe the letter, he wanna hear that from her mouth. "I..I think I clearly sta..stated that in the letter" She stammered as she said. "But how could you do that Geet???? Marrying that drunk whom you know will not give you any happiness...Why are you so curious to destroy your life???? If its about paying them back, take money from...take a loan...pay them back...but why you are so upto play this stupid game?" Maan didn't believe what she was doing. She didn't knew what to do and his words just bring tears in her eyes. She knew whatever gonna happen is not gonna effect anyone but her. Its her life that is on stake. Her one decision, gonna turn everything upside down. But she just can't say NO to her mother now. Not after everything that happened a week back on weekend. "Geet" She felt a jerk on her shoulders and look up to see uncertainty in his eyes. On getting no response from her, Maan approached her to find her in a state of denial. Her eyes were emotionless like she expects nothing from her life anymore. "Why are you doing this?? We are friends right...tell me, take help from me...but i can't let you make this mistake" Maan said getting teary himself in a pleading tone. No matter what he thought about LOVE, but. Geet shrugged his hands and wiped her tears. "I am sorry sir, but right now...No one can help me.." She said breaking down. "If its just about the money than..." "ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY ANYMORE...ITS ABOUT MY MOTHER" She shouted back at him. as she hit the wall in the back and slide down on the floor, crying. Thankfully it was the lunch time or the voices would have attract audience even after being in a closed room. They were loud enough. She was crying hysterically as Maan approached her and sit beside her on the floor. He put one hand behind her that let him hold her shoulder as she felt the comfort of a friend and hesitating first, but later put her head on his chest. "Talk to me Geet...What happened?" He said in a soothing voice. But she keep on crying while he let her pour out her pain. His hand keep rubbing her arm upside down providing her strength. While a bit later when she controlled her tears, she started on her own. "My mother got a minor attack a week back on weekend..." she said as she wiped her tears. "I was just trying to convince her that samar..." she disappointingly shook her head as fresh pool of tears flow quickly. "She argued...she didn't believe me...she said its just me making stories about him..." Geet sniffed and wiped her tears closing her eyes for a moment. She herself didn't know that her mother thought of her like this. "After getting conscious, she wasn't ready to see my face till i promised her that i will marry samar...if not for her than for my father's last wish...so he could rest in peace...And I couldn't argue anymore cause all that is left with me in this world is my Mom sir...I don't wanna loose her for anything" Geet explained her problem that made her took this fatal decision of her life. Maan get up, not able to digest that how could a mother throw her own daughter in hell. "I can't believe that..." He said disapprovingly. "You mean to say, you are just gonna destroy your life for someone dead?" He shook his head. Geet looked up at him "That someone was my father SIR" She said in a strong voice. "Besides, how could you tell me that...You too was destroying your life for someone dead rather than living it for the one who is alive" Her words hit him hard. "You too left living your life after Riya instead of nourishing and living small moments of Ananya who has no one else other than you at that time" Reality shook him as he was standing in daze.   Geet stand up, straightening her dress, she keep her eyes on him. She pretty well knew her words hit him hard but there, she didn't said that on purpose. She just want to prove her point that whatever she is doing, is for her mother. "Sir, I hope my application will be accepted...I promise to be back in time...wish you a great day" And she left the room at once. Maan's mind was running her words again and again. He was too occupied in his own loss that he didn't dare look up at anyone else who needed him.

Maan sit down on the sofa, placed at the quiet end of his room, keeping his head in his hands. "Yeah!!! she is so right" He whispered. Now as he look at the situation back then, he was truly at mistake. Whatever he had done with Ananya was just not fair on his part. "I was so absorbed in my own pain to realize my fragile child's needs and wants" "The time she should get love from me, all i gave her was ignorance". Tears escape his eyes as his whole body got through a shiver just with the thought of loosing his second daughter now. If it wasn't for Bi, he know he would have loose his baby then and the thought really dishearten him more. But what is Geet doing now. As the thought pass through his mind he look up. "She know i was at mistake but still, she is going to perform that mistake on herself...I am so not gonna let her do that" Maan wiped his tears away as his mind started thinking of a plan. He got an idea a minute later and get up to grab his car keys. "I have to talk to her mother" He mumbled and get out from his room. Getting into his car, he rushed it to her home. His mind keep on running many thoughts around. He felt anger rising in his blood as more he was thinking about her marrying the scoundrel. The brakes got hit and he look out as his eyes look at the park in which few days back, he touched her for the first time. The small kiss they shared. The way she felt in his arms as if she belonged there. Her head, resting on his chest. Her hairs flowing with the slight push of air, making him inhale her fragrance. He was shocked himself on remembering the small details of that night. And he knew, the kiss they shared outside the club was just a way of his emotions to get out, making him realize that she belong to him. As she is the only one, who has made a place in his heart without any reason, without any relation, without any compromise, without any conditions. Her innocent looks, her professional behavior, her friendly attitude and her sweet voice has never missed to capture his attention. A smile formed on his lips as he remembered all the sweet small moments of there together. His possessive behavior in the club as another guy passed comment on her, wasn't a friendly protectiveness. It was the jealousy factor that arise in him as he thought of her to be with someone else and that same goes today, when she mentioned about her marriage to that jerk Samar. How he wished to kill that monster to whom God has blessed with such a beauty and he is looking out for other girls. Maan thoughts got interrupted by the voice of Smriti who was instructing a workman to arrange lights outside the house. Maan opened the door and was about to get out when his cell phone buzzed. "Hello" he said in an irritated tone. "Sir, you need to get here fast...we got the proves" The voice of Mishra ji made him worried as it was about the fraud occurring in Geshmuck accounts. "I am coming right away" The issue couldn't wait either as an external auditor found out the fraud of 5 crores in Geshmuck accounts and before it can be leaked to the media and his share holders, he need to take action on that asap. Starting the engine again, he was off to Geshmuck to meet Mr.Mishra promising himself that he will talk to Geet's Mother tomorrow.

Tired Geet get into her house. "Geet, you back beta..." Smriti said with a smile as she reached her and kissed her forehead lovingly. "Yeah mom...too tired right now..." She get back a lil. Her face completely showing how exhausted she was feeling. "Ok, get into your room and fresh up...I will bring your food there" Excited smriti said as she ruffled Geet's hairs, making her smile and rushed towards kitchen. Geet fell onto bed, to tired to look around and closed her eyes. A soft hand caressing her hairs make her look up at her mother who was sitting with a food tray in her lap. "eat something beta, then go to sleep" She said sweetly. Geet smiled as her mother put forward small bite in her mouth. The affection, this love is all what Geet wanted right no. Her mother is the only one she can call her as her own. After loosing her father, Geet always tried to never make her mother upset cause all they have is eachother. Smriti kissed her forehead as she finished her food and whispered good night, as she left the room, turning off the lights. Geet fall into softness of her bed as a tear roll down her eyes which was followed by a long stream. She was feeling miserable. Not from today but right from the time, she got kissed by him outside the club. Yes, she remember that perfectly. She remember the softness and caresses of his lips on her as he explored her, tasted her. She felt herself beautiful just cause of the way his hands moved on her body. Though she was under the effect of alcohol and so was he, but she remembered his moments that perfectly as if feeling it right now. She moved her fingers on her lips softly, as of rewinding that moment again. She was so anxious to see his reaction the next morning but he was ignoring her and when the topic started and she lied that she don't remember anything, she saw relief on his face and she got it that he regretted that kiss. He took as a mistake and his continuous ignorance from then own, nearly killed her. She know, she pretty well got that she was having feelings for him. Feelings she developed from the first time, she saw him sitting in the lounge in his vest and trouser. The way there friendship moved up, give her few hopes that maybe life is not as cruel as she think it is. But his continuous ignorance was enough to tell her that she is not the fortune one to get happiness in her life and she should stop expecting. Taking that kiss as the only happy moment of her life, she had decided to move ahead with her life as if she can't get happiness, she can help her mother get that and the day she decided that, she said yes to her mother who was extremely worried for her future. She felt drained after shedding too much tears and went to sleep.

Next day, she woke up quite late and after getting fresh she get out. She heard someone sobbing as she passed through the door of her mother room. Scared she open the door, to see her mother crying, hiding her face in her palms. Geet's heart skip a beat. "Mama..." she called her with a weak voice. "What happened?" She moved forward as Smriti look up with a tear stained face. "Everything got destroyed Geet...everything..." She cried as Geet put her arms around her. "Shhh...mom..." Geet tried to calm her while Smriti keep sobbing in her arms. Geet felt helpless. She don't know what happened so that she could do something to help her mother. She keep rubbing her mother's back, trying to calm her down. "Geet, Samar and his father got arrested in the case of fraud...they are in the prison on non bailable warrant" Geet got shocked hearing that. No matter how worst she thought of Samar as, but never imagined him as a thief. "Samar's father took away 5 crore from his company and in return all of his property is been sealed" She explained further. "Mom, I was telling you already..." Geet started to say that she warned her about how she don't like Samar's family. "I know..." she said between her sobs. "But..." Her but told that there is something more disasters to the story left. "But what mom...?" Geet asked with a lump in her throat. "At the time of paying back the loan, Mr. Singh made me sign a document that made Samar the owner of this house" Geet get up with a shock. "You...what..mom" She said not believing what she heard. "I thought that as you are going to marry samar, sooner or later, it doesn't matter if i put this house on his name" Smriti said getting up. "I just can't believe this..." Smriti tried to get up and hold Geet when she took a step back. "Mom how could you do that...you believe them over your own daughter..." She said with an emotion so alien. "Geet...beta" ...Geet turn around as if the reality hit her. Her mother never trusted her over anything in her life. Tears escape her eyes as she moved forward to get out from her room when she heard a soft cry. She turned around to found her mother falling on the floor, keeping a hand on her heart. Geet rushed to her "mama...mama..." She pat her face as Smriti face loose it colors and she was sweating. Geet quickly took hold of the codeless placed on her side table and call for the ambulance.

Maan's eyes were on his laptop screen but his mind was somewhere else. It's the first day of Geet's leave and he was feeling lonely. The whole morning, he just wished that from somewhere she will enter with his daily schedule as usual and he would heard her soft soothing voice but that didn't happen. "Maan.." A tensed Shaina entered his room without knocking. "What happened?" He looked up at her face and get up on his feet to rush to her who was still standing on the door holding the knob. "Geet's mother is in hospital...She got a heart attack" Shaina mumbled. "h..H..How and when..?" just these words escaped at the instant as he remembered the exciting face of her mother from yesterday. "Mr. Singh..." Shaina took the name. Maan left baffled at the mention. "What about Mr. Singh and what is the connection between Mr. Singh and Geet's mother heart attack..?" Maan asked holding her shoulders. "Mr. Singh was Geet fiance's father and he also got Geet's property on his son's name that now, after his arrest, make them homeless" Instantly Geet's face flashed infront of his eyes. She has already suffered so much in her life. Why this is happening to her. Those were the only thoughts as Maan along with Shaina and Aryan left for hospital to support her.

"How is she?" Shaina asked a worried Geet sitting outside the ICU. Geet quickly took hold of her waist and cried hugging her as Shaina moved her fingers through her thick hairs, trying to calm her down. Maan and Aryan went to the doctor in charge to discuss the condition. "see, the condition is very serious...She already had a minor attack a week back, so this attack made her heart more weak...plus it also depends on the patients will...and seeing her, its look like, she has left all her hopes to live...We will try our best anyways" Doctor told Maan and Aryan who come out to see an exhausted Geet sleeping on Shaina's shoulder. After few hours doctor came for the check up and told them that the patient wants to meet her daughter. Shaina helped Geet getting up and took her to the room. Lazily she gets inside, to see her mother attached with tubes and wires. Oxygen mask covering her face. Reaching the bed, she took the seat on the stool and caressed Smriti's hand. "Mom...why you are doing this to me?" She whispered helplessly. As if smriti heard that, she opened her eyes and move up her other hand to remove her mask. Geet saw this and try to stop her "No Geet, I need to tell you something..." She said in a weak voice. "May be that's the last time, I am talking to you" Geet put her fingers on her mouth but she kissed her fingers and keeping her hands in hers, started. "At the time you born, your father was pretty happy and so was me...We made our own little family with three of us...like they say, girls are daddy's princess...you were surly one princess of your father but being a mother, i wished for a boy...who would be referred as mama's boy...my baby" A tear escape her eye as Geet keep listening her mother. "I was unable to conceive till you were seven...I was falling into depression due to my own thoughts but your father always made me look up at you saying that whatever we have is worth rather than shedding tears on that, that was never ours and i agreed to him... but right then we got the news of the arrival of another baby...I was over the moon, and somehow i had the feeling that this time it would be a boy..." The excitement shown on Smriti face just with that thought made Geet wonder how is that feeling must be. Looking onto the ceiling, Smriti continued. "We were happy. I was out of depression and your father, like always took great care of me...till that hideous day, when for my own happiness, i argued with him to drive the car and defeatingly, he agreed. I was five months pregnant at that time and unfortunately, we get into an accident due to my mistake" Geet pulled her hand out from her mother's grip and wiped her tears. Smriti gravely look at her as she continued. "I killed my own baby...The baby i waited for so much...I am a killer..." Smriti started sobbing as Geet hugged her, putting her head on her chest. "Mom you are not..." She whispered silently. "You are Just like your father" she whispered back, soothing Geet's hairs. "He said the same when he get into the room and he tried to make me look up in the life in your form but i got too scared...scared as i killed the one, i waited for so much...then i might be end up hurting you...and thats what i did...But i couldn't help Beta...seeing Samar made me have those feelings once again...I started finding my son in him and its just due to that, i couldn't say NO when Mr. Singh asked me to sign those papers...thinking that i am giving all that to my son" Geet looked up, realizing how torn her mother was inside. She keep looking at her face, caressing it with her thumb, trying to memorize her soft skin. "Don't hate me beta...i don't wanna die with your hatred" She whispered a moment later. "I don't hate you Mom...never did, never will...I love you so much" She said with tears. "I love you too Geet" she said with a smile that reached her eyes. Geet smiled back and hug her once again, unaware of the fact that Aryan, Maan and Shaina were hearing them standing at the ajar door with teary eyes.
guys plz comment na😭😭
Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago
...!!! Wow really sad and touchy update ... Poor geet .. Or kiya kiya senna padega ... Wow her mom's pov was great as seeing as her own son .. Moms are as always great ..!!! Wow hadnt expected that maan will shout in his high angry voice .. Oohhh la la .. Tha k god geet ko kiss Yaad .. Seriously who will forget such a romantic and I intense kiss haayyyiii ...can't wait for the next update ..!!!! Plzzz plzz pretty plzz update soon ..!!!!!Edited by RukhluvMaan - 11 years ago
Wow!

Dis part had so much...

Maan's reaction...
N later he knws d reason fr it n accepts it too to himself.

Geet's reason to marry

n also geet making maan realise his mistake of being ignorant father.

Geet actually remembers her 1st kiss bt had to lie coz maan seemed to b guilty...

So finally samar's true face is out. Geet's mom knws her mistk nw bt ab ek aur problm...

Really njoyd dis part.

Conti soon plz

awesome Geet faced too muvh in her life
Parents should not force their children...
toh dis is d hidden truth behind geet's mother adamant nature to get her married to samar...but nw wht will happen...

awesome n lovely update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...