MG SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Page 119 - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing! I loved their conversation. It was hart warming. Considering their present equation, the words they shared were exactly apt. They were not too personal, just kind words exchanged between known strangers. I also liked how her reply made him connect that with his own life, making his attitude change towards Ananya. That was beautiful. I expected him to apply her words to his bond with his parents probably, but well your taker seemed more beautiful and I love it <3
Do continue super soon :)
blooper-
Geet handa resume 2 years education in London England
last episode she was exited as she was going first time to London? author has forgotten continuity,
second thing how come for the accident Maan can be blameable any common person with little intelligibly will not blame if some one looses balance and hit someone what Maan can do in that?for that reason parents will make their daughter to take divorce and live granddaughter like that and move on with life sounds quite veered?
Geet's words effecting him thats great atleast now ananya will get her father's love what she deserves. Amazingly written part
loved it
Originally posted by idunno

blooper-
last episode she was exited as she was going first time to London? author has forgotten continuity,
second thing how come for the accident Maan can be blameable any common person with little intelligibly will not blame if some one looses balance and hit someone what Maan can do in that?for that reason parents will make their daughter to take divorce and live granddaughter like that and move on with life sounds quite veered?

finding blooper in SS😲 
so he is now trying to analyze his decision...

nice...

continue soon...
i m so happy maan changed his behaviour towards his daughter. loved Maaneet's convo 👍🏼 fantastic update
Originally posted by idunno

blooper-

girl...where I have mentioned that Geet got her degree from london...I say she have education of commerce and 2 years experiene...nothing else
I haven't ever...If you find that then plz tell me the page no...plz

and when a family went through a emotional turmoil...they do blame eachother...that moment is like when you don't behave logical...
MAAN IS CHANGING FOR THE BETER
HE REALIZED THAT HIS DAUGHTER ALSO NEEDS HIM ANS HE CANT STAY AWAY FROM HER
part 6
nice part...
but why does he hate Sneha now?
cont soon dear...
Originally posted by Serious-Beauty

finding blooper in SS😲 
why not?