MG SS:BTOOMH!! Epilogue/Page 119 - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing! I loved their conversation. It was hart warming. Considering their present equation, the words they shared were exactly apt. They were not too personal, just kind words exchanged between known strangers. I also liked how her reply made him connect that with his own life, making his attitude change towards Ananya. That was beautiful. I expected him to apply her words to his bond with his parents probably, but well your taker seemed more beautiful and I love it <3
Do continue super soon :)
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
blooper-
Geet handa resume 2 years education in London England
last episode she was exited as she was going first time to London? author has forgotten continuity,
second thing how come for the accident Maan can be blameable any common person with little intelligibly will not blame if some one looses balance and hit someone what Maan can do in that?for that reason parents will make their daughter to take divorce and live granddaughter like that and move on with life sounds quite veered?
Serious-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geet's words effecting him thats great atleast now ananya will get her father's love what she deserves. Amazingly written part
loved it
Serious-Beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: idunno

blooper-

last episode she was exited as she was going first time to London? author has forgotten continuity,
second thing how come for the accident Maan can be blameable any common person with little intelligibly will not blame if some one looses balance and hit someone what Maan can do in that?for that reason parents will make their daughter to take divorce and live granddaughter like that and move on with life sounds quite veered?

finding blooper in SS😲 
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so he is now trying to analyze his decision...

nice...

continue soon...
Moody_Barbie thumbnail
i m so happy maan changed his behaviour towards his daughter. loved Maaneet's convo 👍🏼 fantastic update
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: idunno

blooper-

girl...where I have mentioned that Geet got her degree from london...I say she have education of commerce and 2 years experiene...nothing else
I haven't ever...If you find that then plz tell me the page no...plz

and when a family went through a emotional turmoil...they do blame eachother...that moment is like when you don't behave logical...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MAAN IS CHANGING FOR THE BETER
HE REALIZED THAT HIS DAUGHTER ALSO NEEDS HIM ANS HE CANT STAY AWAY FROM HER
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 6
nice part...
but why does he hate Sneha now?
cont soon dear...