Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
thanku sooo much guys for the lovely response...
i am so overwhelmed with the love you guys showered on me...its amazing...
am glad you guys are liking my stories and aren't getting bored😉
luv you alll
..oneOone.. thumbnail
ammyicycooldpurvagirijamkrishnadivyaraghanipriyasreeattitudeshyrohini8786AISHAJSkavya.sravyasonya2012forumseriesNeha0896shristi0787Moody_BarbieUnpredictablerunishaSweetestPariDiva7manjuahujaShonameetzafarahimrizwanaqangeeshnostalgic_soulasmanibhakbhartifanpamilkeerthi90manisha259nature2mansi.tripathiHanishadeviZeal-DD-Dimples-JubilantSerious-BeautyFragile_QueenYellingCharmAdorable-Dianityasaarinature7ShilalipiRupanzalnats0101mayapariNH1971deepali1022Cloud9.TheDarkKnightmemyselfndIhermosofreya123mayurmaaneetsarah_kellylil.mizz.smexiikomlikakhwaishfanshruthiR--Ratna--RaDMG25Speechlessammu5ritzy09Remya_Pillaipunam2712dona86spvdpriti11monikasethmaaniqra--Neelam--,

thanku all you readers for lovely and supportive response...
i know maan's past was horrible...but that's what made him this...
sorry couldn't reply to ur amazing comments one by one...but i am surly trying to reply whenever i a getting time...so plz keep commenting as those means alot...

muwahhh
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Part 6

"So that was Maan's story" Shaina ended. She wasn't a person who  will share her friends secrets or past with anyone, but somehow, her  heart trusted Geet. Geet felt tears in her eyes on hearing about all  that bitter and unexpected cruel past of his boss. He seems a tough  man, but now she know, that time had broken him so badly that now he  wore that mask of unawareness and ignorance on his face. "But you know  what is the most bitter part?" Geet look up at shaina's pain face and  moved her head, giving it a shake, as asking what it is. "All cause of  his bad experience, Ananya is getting neglected. Maan is kind of scared  that if he ever love her, if he ever get close to her, he will loose  her too" Shaina's voice broke as she felt a lump in her throat and get  up from the bed and moved towards the window. Taking a deep breath, she  put her hands on the rail and continued. "I still remember that  day...Ananya was barely one...she just learn how to crawl and  accidentally hit her head with the sofa wood. Maan didn't move an inch  to take hold of her while she cried badly." A lone tear trace down her  cheek. Geet too get up from her bed and coming forward, put her hand  on Shaina's shoulder. "If it would have been someone else, they would  have said how cruel kind of father he is that is letting his child cry  infront of his eyes and not moving forward to hold her, hug her, console  her. But we saw...we saw his clenched hands digging into the sofa-arm  to try to control himself to get up. We noticed his facial expression  changing from serious to hurt. We saw his eyes getting teary seeing her  crying but he did controlled himself just cause of his illusion, his  thinking, his fears that if he love Ananya the way he loved Riya, if she  got to know and learn that her father loves her, he will loose her  too." Shaina was torn on feeling that his ever so supportive friend is  so broken and helpless inside himself. She is just so afraid for his  future and she knows, if he continues to work like this in future, he  will became too practical, a robot, a mechanical man and that means,  that they all will loose this soft-hearted, lovable and deary friends  who right now need love in his life the most. Only if God could help him  someway. Geet understands and consoles shaina. These friends bonding  really inspires her. Its so rare to have this kind of unbiased, selfless  friendship now-a-days.

"Maan, we are going out for an  hour...Would you like to join us?" Nitin asked being ready himself in a  blue and green check shirt nicely tucked in denim jeans, just wishing to  get him somehow out from his shell and this thinking process they know  he was in right from last night dinner after watching his Sneha. "No,  you guys caryy on yaar...I know you need this break after working almost  the whole night to get ready with this presentation...I am just gonna  go through it one last time and then, retiring into my bed" Maan said  placing the laptop on to the coffee table in front which was just  resting in his lap before and rubbed his eyes. The redness of them was  enough to let others know how hard the last night was for him and he  surly need this sleep. "Ok but you take care haan...it will not take us  more than one and a half hour" Nitin assures him looking at his wrist  watch. Akshay was already out to get some information for the project  and shaina was accompanying Nitin to his outdoor visit as soon she  joined them. "Isn't Geet going out with you guys?" Maan asked with a  concern face. "She said she have a little headache...so she wanna rest"  Shaina explained. "Oh..." Maan said looking back at his laptop screen  blankly. Biding him bye, they both left the apartment. Maan again get  hold of his laptop and get back to work.

Getting tired, he shut  off the laptop and went upto kitchen only to find the stuff which could  help him make a strong coffee just they way he like. He switched on the  coffee maker and pour water into it for himself at first, but on second  thoughts, added another cup of water. "May be Geet will need it too".  After getting it ready, he pour it carefully into two mugs and went  towards her room only to get stop in tracks hearing her. "Mom, Just tell  them anything...any reason you can think of but postponed this wedding"  Her voice almost feels like at the verge of crying as she ?was in a  conversation with her mother on laptop and the speakers were on. The  door was ajar, making Maan have a clear view inside. He first thought  to moved back and stop interrupting in her personal life but he couldn't  move. "Geet, they have been asking for it from 6 months now and now i  can't make any more excuses...what's wrong with you beta?" Her mother  voice seems stern yet loving. Maan straightly remembers his own mother  and the love, the divine love he used to get by her. He missed her  badly. Only if she can get back to him, he will tell her all his fears,  all his pain, all his miseries. "You don't know about it mom...You know  nothing." Geet sighs as if hiding a bitter truth inside. "Then tell  me...You both are in this relationship from last 8 years...Your father  get you engaged. ...It was his last wish to see you both get married but  time doesn't allow him that...but i don't wanna be late Geet...I want  to perform my rights as a mother before i leave this world" Smriti get  on emotional. "Mom...please don't say like this...see i am coming back  in few days...we will discuss it then" Geet almost begged for that  much time. Smriti stay quiet for a moment and then Geet heard.  "Ok...but just remember, you better get back home with an appropriate  and genuine reason to delay this marriage or with a date for your  wedding" She said and the call dropped. Geet keep looking at the  screen for a moment and get back into senses hearing a knock on the  door. As far as she remembers, Shaina told her that she, nitin and Maan  were going out and Akshay was already out for something. Thats why she  thought this time would be perfect to talk to her mother in detail on  skype. On not getting a response, Maan get inside holding two cups of  coffee in both hands. Geet quickly shut off the laptop and straighten  herself. Maan quietly sit on the other side of the bed and extended his  hand forward to hand her coffee mug which she took without giving him a  glance. they keep sitting in complete silence, taking small sips of  there coffee's when Maan start. "Ms.Geet...Our parents do what is in  best of our interest..."Geet looked up at him the next instant and he  said sheepishly. "Sorry, but i heard your conversation with your mother"  Geet ignored his eyes and look around trying to get courage for  herself. Maan look back into his coffee cup and traced its rim with his  finger. "You are very lucky Geet, to get love by your mother...the  much i heard from her, she loves you alot and want to do her best  possible to see your happy future...Don't loose her and her love over  some minor issues and ego" Maan said getting up when Geet spoke up.  "I know sir...parents always do what they think is best for their  child...but sometimes, they don't even realize how much wrong their one  action is going to cost their child's life" She said in a dual meaning.  Maan turned to her with a strange expression displaying on his face.  "What do you mean by that?" He asked sternly yet in a calm voice. "I  just mean sir, always what parents think, is not right...there are  somethings which i know thats gonna harm me if i agree with my  mother...but just cause of the reason that my mom think its right, am i  suppose to jump into the fire?" she questioned him. Maan thought of her  words for a minute and said. "Certainly not. But explain her then the  reason of your action...why you are doing the thing she don't  like...make her understand your point of view" Maan suggest. Geet  sighs and puting the coffee mug on her thing, moved the other hand from  her silky long hairs, to control the fire burning inside her just even  with the name of her stupid idiotic fiance. "Somethings are not just  easy to tell and more than that, its hell more difficult to make her  believe whatever i am gonna say is truth..." Maan sit beside her and  she looked up at him instantly as he said. "If she love you...she will  believe you" Saying so he get up and left the room without turning back.  Geet keep on thinking about it for sometime and then lay back onto  her bed.

Next day they all got ready and leave the hotel to have  that meeting they were here for. Mr.Mehra's driver took them straight to  that 32 floor building. Mr.Mehrs has already booked a conference hall  for the meeting and it worked. He and his partners really liked this  fly-over project they wish to do with Khurrana Builders. Nitin has done  his work fabulously and Akshay also got the quality report he arranged  after collecting data from here and India. Shaina was announced to be  the project manager along with another guy. Maan was happy and  confident that like before, he and his company will do his best to get  on and get done with this project as successfully as before. The quickly  get back to hotel and packed there bags as they? have a flight to catch  in next three hours to get back to Mumbai, India, to there families. But  during the whole journey in that business class area of that airline,  all Maan could think about was Geet's words. Right from the moment,  he had that conversation with her, he was in denial. He couldn't stop  thinking about it. WHATEVER HE IS DOING WITH Ananya IS RIGHT??? IS  GETTING AWAY FROM HER JUST FOR HER SAFETY AND HAPPY LIFE, IS HE PUSHING  HER INTO SOMETHING THAT SHE DOESN'T DESERVE???? He just shake his head  and pressed the seat button back to put it into half laying position and  lay back, closing his eyes. The airhostess came and switched off the  lights above him which provide great relief to him. But his mind keep  thinking about his life and Ananya, his relation and reaction to Ananya.

Getting back home, he wished Bi and get straight to Ananya's room,  rolling up his cuffs and removing his watch. Bi took the hand-carry from  him and after leaving that to his room, came back to Ananya's room to  only found him standing beside her bed, looking at the sleeping Ananya.  Sometime later, a small smile formed on his lips as he said "Bi, you  remember, she use to say Baaa alot even when she wasn't able to speak"  He didn't turn but knew, Bi was standing there, listening to him. "She  would roll on the bed to get to me so i can took her up in my arms  whenever you had to go out" he continued. Bi came forward and stand  beside him. "She needed you then Maan and she need you now...and more  than that, she need you the most in her coming life" Maan turn his  haed as a tear traced his cheek "You don't think whatever i am doing  with Ananya is right Bi?" Maan asked for the first time. Before, he  just use to ignore whenever whoever use to ask him to change his  thinking and attitude towards Ananya but now he just need to ask  someone. "No Maan. you are not doing right at all beta...Ananya needs  you the most beta. Who am i...just a care-taker...i love her alot  but it could never be matched to the love a child feel with the presence  of a father or mother" Bi lovingly cupped his face and said. "Its you  Maan, ho can provide her comfort, love, protection...not just these  but also its gonna be your reaction and affection to her which will help  her build her confidence and personality. Always, a child learn  whatever there parents teach them. If you let her be away from you  Maan, i am afraid, she also gonna be away from you forever...In this  whole process of saving her, you are just going to loose her" And that  made Maan more scared and frightened. He looked back at Ananya and sit  beside her, caressing her tiny face, moving the hairs away from her  face. The fear of loosing her shook him inside out. He can't afford to  loose this only left relation in his life no matter what happen. He keep  looking at her, acknowledging her amazing features and move down to  give her a soft kiss on her chubby cheek. "daddy never gonna leave her  princess at any cost now" he promised and kissed her again.

Maan smilingly entered his room as he just remembered how he played  with Ananya for whole three hours. All his tiredness went away just with  her sweet giggle she gave as he tickled her. He made her sit in his lap  and feed her while she keep playing with her spoon, making sounds  banging it on the table. He remembered Riya used to do that in the same  way and he kissed her all spicy foodie cheek just to make her giggle  more. He promised never to miss this happiness of his life ever. Maan  took a warm shower and after changing into his night suit, get a hold of  his bag and open it to get his file so he could go through it before  having a meeting tomorrow only to find his clothes and things being  replaced by a girls clothes and things. He moved hands through the bag  and cursed. "damn, the bag got exchanged" Right then, his hand found a  diary and he looked at it for a minute and open the first page to found  the name "Geet Handa"?

Part Seven-------------page 28

Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww Geet is getting him to change !
what's going on with Geet
Edited by lil.mizz.smexii - 11 years ago
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it glad maan listened to geets words now wish geets listens to him as well...maan has geets diary interesting he will now know about her as she does him update soon pls :)
angeesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update

Wondering whether Geet will use him as her excuse not to get married...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...maan back to his daughter...dats amazing...

awesome n beautiful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr the lovely update n also fr d pm...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...

runisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...lovd it.waiting for nxt updt.
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Geet is affecting Maan n that too in a good way.
Nice update
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was awesome .I loved the way geets said "everything what ur parents plan for u is not always right " Fabulous going and last parts were so soothing to read . continue soon .