Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Transformation-- Rishii to Ricky Deewan..!!! (Page 5)

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
thanks to all for appreciating my friend's post Embarrassed

Edited by pari117 - 08 August 2012 at 8:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Clara-

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonie3

Wonderful post ShonaClap
While watching the episode my reaction was Shocked then Cry and thenBig smile

Shocked Because of more MU between Inshi
yes this also made me Ouch why couldnt they run a good track without MU thing, why every time tragedy bhara tracks Ouch

CryBecause of seeing Rishi in pain(after knowing abt abortion) and seeing Indu in pain(esp in precap when she abt to tell Rishi the truth and suddenly Shweta aa jati hai)Unhappy
same here sonie, sumit vats brings all my emotions alive, his acting brought tears into my eyes, thats what we can call a masterpiece ClapClapClap his anger was completely justified from the POV of a normal being, none of the father can tolerate it. Cry

Big smileBecause i'm exited for Inshi/Inkey battle
i am sure, its gonna be deadliest fight ever Tongue will love to watch the challenge Embarrassed

Abhi tak humne Inshi ko har battle main ek saath dekha hai, This is the first time we will see two people who are so much in love against each other.Ouch

One side our very own Angry Young Man Ricky Diwan(who is completely heart broken, shattered and suffering from MUnia) and other side our Hitler(Who is also suffering from MUnia along with BT).Wink
Lets see who will win but all i want only love to win and i'm sure love will winHeart
awww so beautiful line sonie Embarrassed yes at the end of the day, it will the LOVE who will be the winner Embarrassed

And yes Sumit was  fab yesterday, hats off to himEmbarrassed

thanks for your comment soni Hug

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplelife

Great post shona. Well written.
That scene rishi in the pain, made me cry yesterday.Cry
well, rishi's cry always make me cry.
same here dear, he brought tears into my eyes, i was discussing about the show with my friends today and i started crying in between Cry

He was really heartbroken not just bcz he thought that he has lost his child, but also as he believes that his trust was broken by the person, whom he loves more than his own life.Broken Heart it was so painful to see rishi like this. Cry
you said true akku not only the death of child but the death of his love, trust, faith and respect all was murdered at one instant Broken Heart

& after that the running part was superb.
The episode gave me mixed feelings. I was happy & sad too.
& yes, sumit did an excellent performance.Clap. hats off to sumit vats.Star he truly deserve more & more appreciations.
yes dear sumu deserves ClapClapClap he is such a talented banda, god he makes every scene alive Clap
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

Clap Another excellent post from you shona dear.

Yesterday SV definitely had set a much higher standard for himself with his superb performance. 

We are so accustomed to see Rishi, who is Jugaadu, who is fun loving and easy going and who is head over heals in love and who is capable of moving a mountain for love. I was always skeptical about how would Rishi look as an angry young man. I had thought that it wouldn't suit him. I have read one or two FF's where he is portrayed as a head strong, with ego and all. But it is hard to imagine a rishi like that in ur mind, as i have never seen Rishi like that.

Yesterday SV put that problem of mine at bay. Now i would easily imagine a strong, angry young man and disastrous form of Rishi. It absolutely suits him, unlike my skepticism. 

I also liked the transformation of Rishi from the sad one at the beginning of the episode to, shocked one after hearing indu's convo, to shattered one at doc's place to, disbelieving and insane one with police and public to mad with rage at the end. I absolutely loved the transformation.

Of all the range of emotions SV displayed yesterday, the one i cried along with him was when he mourned his unborn, unseen child's death. It was shattering to see him that way. 

SV, i am soo soo soo proud of ur performance. Love you.
OMG di its the best comment i went through Clap
you said all in the awesome way Star
@bold: totally agree to it di, u said it all 
@red: just the awesome words i went through Clap
simply the best analysis, its all i wanted to say Embarrassed
love u SV for what u are Embarrassed

kumarC Senior Member
kumarC
kumarC

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I am talking from acting perspective:
The switching from Rishi to Ricky is just beyond outstanding.
One of the memorable performance by Sumit...
True sign of a gr8 actor.
Thanks for the post Shona.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

lovely post shona
yes sumit was wonderful yesterday people can bash all they want but no one can deny how he changed in one episode from a smiling guy to a disastrous monster in minutes that was just brilliant acting on sumits part
he was terrifying!!

i always knew he had the potential to play ricky diwan and the guy just more than proved it
he was ricky! (i dunno if im making sense but stillLOL)

thats the magic of SV, praise or bash but he will catch your eyes for sure
a salute to my star ClapClapClap
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumarC

I am talking from acting perspective:
The switching from Rishi to Ricky is just beyond outstanding.
One of the memorable performance by Sumit...
True sign of a gr8 actor.
Thanks for the post Shona.

thanks for the comment chinmay 
yes it was an epic
this performance will be remembered in history of HD Star

Go to top