Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Transformation-- Rishii to Ricky Deewan..!!! (Page 2)

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiin

Shona ausum post Clap
As u said today v finally got our rikey...Dats wat v were alwaz waiting for Wink Embarrassed
He was just superb...sumit dis is for u Clap Clap Clap
His pain n frustration could be seen so clearly...just love d part where he is running with all d flashes in his mind ,a very beautiful scene!!!
Yes Shona finally v can c d actual inshi intensity...n now I can't wait to c wat rikey is going to do!!!
D preecap made me sad...but at d end our inshi bond well b stronger!!! Embarrassed
Rikey Diwan is mindblowing!!!
aww so true sis, you said it all, the way he portrayes every emotion makes him perfect StarStarStar
how beautifully he made Ricky alive today, just Clap for sumu, you know this is what which was needed, now finally cvs realized his importance, we love to see him getting the screenspace and moreover our hero is making proper use of it, he makes every emotion so lively by god ClapClap i just cry with him, all i can say that perfect portrayal of the transformation Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aadksamrudhi.rHeema22-Clara-

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadk

A wonderful post shona! I too lykd d episode a lot and i really feel dt d present trak wud get us bk our old inshi whose evry scene had sm kind of intensity and passion in dm.. And i truly salute SV for his brilliant acting today! Rly brilliant! He cudnt hv answered his critics in a more better way.. Hats off to him for hs performnc tdy!
thanks appu for answering to this thread Hug what a performance by him, @bold: you just said everything, his acting spoke volumes today, the episode was indeed a milestone which has made a mark on justified transformation of rishi to Ricky Deewan. i am proud to be his fan, the way he lives both character, he simply deserves a salute ClapClapClap

aadksamrudhi.rHeema22-Clara-

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by synic

@shona yet again with a wonderful post on rishi/ricky and SV whose perfomance was astounding today. i have all the mixed feelings within me seeing rishi turn to ricky deewan. thanx shona for this once again. As appu said truly there could have been no other way to silent his critics. i salute u Mr. Sumit VatsClap Clap. my respect & love for him is truly growing more & more with each passing day.He has left us belwildered with his performance. aur kya kahoo is bande ke baare mein.jitna kahu woh kam hi hogaThumbs Up
God bless U Sumit Vats..
aww di i love my princess's priceless posts Embarrassed ClapClapClap
the acting of our SV speaks, we dont need to justify him, his acting justifies everything, just want to say he deserves ClapClapClap and yes the way his popularity is growing makes me SmileEmbarrassed kudos to him for making all our dreams true
you are just perfect on every parameters Mr SV Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanlight_28samrudhi.rHeema22-Clara-

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

Shona, Awesome post...you said what i wanted to.Clap

First i thought that asiya's character will be negativeConfused, but thank god its not what i thought ofBig smile.  I loved the beginning scene..Sumit was looking So HOT in that Scene.Day Dreaming  Don't know why? but i felt the calm n friendly feeling in Shweta and Ricky's conversationTongue which i never felt in Inshi (sorry but its my pov). Smile

They were adorable.  Sumit was excellent today. i can't comment on any other character than Rishi/Ricky.  Rishi was so hurt today.  I was SO hurt seeing him cry...Cry.  Aww god thank god some one positive is there to take care of himD'oh

shweta/asiya's acting was really good.  Now m really excited to see further scenes of Ricky n Shweta. After all we need some positivity in HDLOL.  

And the most amazing scene in today's episode was slapping partLOL. i loved it.  He did what was right.Approve  
by god wardah, i love ur straight comments ClapClapClap
yes i too want to see shweta as a good friend helping inshi to be together Heart
rishi had noone, not even his family so seeing a true friend at his side will be really nice Smile
i was hurt that again indira took the help of lie, which broke rishi down Ouch how can someone play with the emotions of one whom she loves Cry was she happy to see her love in such a state Ouch
and yes slapping part was right here, any disappointed father will treat the murderer of his child in that way only or in even more violent way, so i agree n can relate to what he did, totally justified.
indira's slaps are always welcomed, so y cant rishi's, his outburst in the form of slap was justified
awesome episode it was, heart shivering
with perfect acting of SV

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhansamrudhi.rashish.sachiHeema22PeraltaGarranty-Clara-..Bebolove..

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

awesome post Sona Clap

Sumit performance was awesome Clap 

Heart it

tks pari for the pm Embarrassed

now i want to share my view of the episode hope i won't hurt anyone with it.

I felt today episode like the episode when Indira come to know that she is suffering form BT (it was painful episode but Rati's performance was awesome Clap 

Same today it was so painful episode, but Sumit's performance was awesome  Clap

both r brilliant actors without them no HD  Embarrassed 

And I know how inshi fans feel now and how difficult to watch Inshi like this, I want to say  something to all inshi fans, don't worry guys Inshi will back as Incky Winknow Rishi/ Ricky will come to dance with Indira Wink face to face. Maybe Rishi will angry with indira but he can't see her in pain and indira same these type of scenes bring HD TRP in top 10   

Cant wait to watch Incky dance  Embarrassed

I just share my view, if i hurt anyone with my post i'm sorry ... 

Edited by Cyn- - 07 August 2012 at 3:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhansamrudhi.radinats07Pari117Heema22-Clara-..Bebolove..

luv_rati Groupbie
luv_rati
luv_rati

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
ya really loved sumits performance 2day!!!
but hope that INSHI unites soon...Cry

riyakhanHeema22-Clara-..Bebolove..

riyakhan Goldie
riyakhan
riyakhan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
really sumit was superbThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bebolove..

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
When I was reading every once post . I felt like every one talking about my feeling. Yes Sumit looked very hot in opening scene. He was woundeful .I am not sure how many actors can transformed  from sweet Rishi to angry Ricky like Sumit. I loved Scweta's charecter. I hope they will not ruin her character. She was very loving towards him. I felt like they had great chemistry.very touching scene , when she expressed feelins to marry him and he was very loving and devoted husband, nicely told her, that he loves some one else.nicely executed by Sumit .Hats off to him once more. Her was superb!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rforever.young-Clara-

Go to top