Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: synic

@shona yet again with a wonderful post on rishi/ricky and SV whose perfomance was astounding today. i have all the mixed feelings within me seeing rishi turn to ricky deewan. thanx shona for this once again. As appu said truly there could have been no other way to silent his critics. i salute u Mr. Sumit VatsπŸ‘ πŸ‘. my respect & love for him is truly growing more & more with each passing day.He has left us belwildered with his performance. aur kya kahoo is bande ke baare mein.jitna kahu woh kam hi hogaπŸ‘πŸΌ

God bless U Sumit Vats..

aww di i love my princess's priceless posts πŸ˜³ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
the acting of our SV speaks, we dont need to justify him, his acting justifies everything, just want to say he deserves πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and yes the way his popularity is growing makes me πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³ kudos to him for making all our dreams true
you are just perfect on every parameters Mr SV πŸ‘
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Warz-Barun-Rati

Shona, Awesome post...you said what i wanted to.πŸ‘

First i thought that asiya's character will be negativeπŸ˜•, but thank god its not what i thought ofπŸ˜ƒ.  I loved the beginning scene..Sumit was looking So HOT in that Scene.😍  Don't know why? but i felt the calm n friendly feeling in Shweta and Ricky's conversationπŸ˜› which i never felt in Inshi (sorry but its my pov). πŸ˜Š

They were adorable.  Sumit was excellent today. i can't comment on any other character than Rishi/Ricky.  Rishi was so hurt today.  I was SO hurt seeing him cry...😭.  Aww god thank god some one positive is there to take care of him

shweta/asiya's acting was really good.  Now m really excited to see further scenes of Ricky n Shweta. After all we need some positivity in HDπŸ˜†.  

And the most amazing scene in today's episode was slapping partπŸ˜†. i loved it.  He did what was right.  

by god wardah, i love ur straight comments πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
yes i too want to see shweta as a good friend helping inshi to be together ❀️
rishi had noone, not even his family so seeing a true friend at his side will be really nice πŸ˜Š
i was hurt that again indira took the help of lie, which broke rishi down  how can someone play with the emotions of one whom she loves πŸ˜­ was she happy to see her love in such a state 
and yes slapping part was right here, any disappointed father will treat the murderer of his child in that way only or in even more violent way, so i agree n can relate to what he did, totally justified.
indira's slaps are always welcomed, so y cant rishi's, his outburst in the form of slap was justified
awesome episode it was, heart shivering
with perfect acting of SV
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awesome post Sona πŸ‘

Sumit performance was awesome πŸ‘ 

❀️ it

tks pari for the pm 😳

now i want to share my view of the episode hope i won't hurt anyone with it.

I felt today episode like the episode when Indira come to know that she is suffering form BT (it was painful episode but Rati's performance was awesome πŸ‘ 

Same today it was so painful episode, but Sumit's performance was awesome  πŸ‘

both r brilliant actors without them no HD  πŸ˜³ 

And I know how inshi fans feel now and how difficult to watch Inshi like this, I want to say  something to all inshi fans, don't worry guys Inshi will back as Incky πŸ˜‰now Rishi/ Ricky will come to dance with Indira πŸ˜‰ face to face. Maybe Rishi will angry with indira but he can't see her in pain and indira same these type of scenes bring HD TRP in top 10   

Cant wait to watch Incky dance  πŸ˜³

I just share my view, if i hurt anyone with my post i'm sorry ... 

Edited by Cyn- - 11 years ago
luv_rati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya really loved sumits performance 2day!!!
but hope that INSHI unites soon...😭
riyakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really sumit was superbπŸ‘πŸΌ
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When I was reading every once post . I felt like every one talking about my feeling. Yes Sumit looked very hot in opening scene. He was woundeful .I am not sure how many actors can transformed  from sweet Rishi to angry Ricky like Sumit. I loved Scweta's charecter. I hope they will not ruin her character. She was very loving towards him. I felt like they had great chemistry.very touching scene , when she expressed feelins to marry him and he was very loving and devoted husband, nicely told her, that he loves some one else.nicely executed by Sumit .Hats off to him once more. Her was superb!!!!
ruhin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post Shona.  Sumit did marvelous acting in expressing his emotions.⭐️
sakshi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He was fabulous in today episode.  Very nicely written Shona.
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonder full post shonaπŸ‘πŸ‘
   sumu dia a fab jobe as rishi and ricky πŸ‘
i liked that new track bcoz is track ny hmy wo  diya hai jo hm  bht weeks sy cvs sy demand kar rhy thy 😳

sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post ShonaπŸ‘
While watching the episode my reaction was πŸ˜² then πŸ˜­ and thenπŸ˜ƒ

😲 Because of more MU between Inshi
😭Because of seeing Rishi in pain(after knowing abt abortion) and seeing Indu in pain(esp in precap when she abt to tell Rishi the truth and suddenly Shweta aa jati hai)πŸ˜”
πŸ˜ƒBecause i'm exited for Inshi/Inkey battle

Abhi tak humne Inshi ko har battle main ek saath dekha hai, This is the first time we will see two people who are so much in love against each other.

One side our very own Angry Young Man Ricky Diwan(who is completely heart broken, shattered and suffering from MUnia) and other side our Hitler(Who is also suffering from MUnia along with BT).πŸ˜‰
Lets see who will win but all i want only love to win and i'm sure love will win❀️

And yes Sumit was  fab yesterday, hats off to him😳

Edited by sonie3 - 11 years ago