Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven: Ishq Toh Khud Khuda Ne Bhi Kiya Hai (Page 69)

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain
Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 48397

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dildirani

Hug

Before we start arguing who loves who more lets just say we love each other equally Hug

Eeks thank u Hug

Like do the same thing u did with yo yo honey singh, only add KaSh pic like how we did before after seeing that tutorial of micheal jackson


Loll, agreed! LOLHug
No prob! Big smile

Okay. So should I keep the Yo Yo Honey Singh and then show the KaSh pic for the next couple of beats?

abcd12344 IF-Sizzlerz
abcd12344
abcd12344

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 11459

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MG.Creations

Originally posted by dildirani

Ohhh ROFLROFL
Toh clearly bolti na ROFL
I know ab kiya karoon..pyar mein toh aisa hi hota hai Wink


Meine kaha toh tha USKE liye! ROFLROFL

Thoda sa pyaar hum par bhi bhaarsa diya karo. Embarrassed

Ohh shayad maine theek se pardha nahi hoga LOLLOL

Barsa toh rahi hoon itnaay hugs deke Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmaanixx

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain
Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 48397

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dildirani


I guess all of them are too busy with their own lives Confused its like ever since karan got married he has forgot his old friends :( aik baar bhi shona ka zikr nahi kiya :'(

I miss nana :(


Yeah.. Ermm I dont wanna talk about his married life here.. ErmmStern Smile

But he should seriously come back now. I mean 2 saal se gayab hai. Stern Smile

Nana, Sister Lovely, Gappu, Minnie, Chota Dhoni, Shehnaz Bi.. sab. Disapprove
abcd12344 IF-Sizzlerz
abcd12344
abcd12344

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 11459

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MG.Creations

Originally posted by dildirani

Hug

Before we start arguing who loves who more lets just say we love each other equally Hug

Eeks thank u Hug

Like do the same thing u did with yo yo honey singh, only add KaSh pic like how we did before after seeing that tutorial of micheal jackson


Loll, agreed! LOLHug
No prob! Big smile

Okay. So should I keep the Yo Yo Honey Singh and then show the KaSh pic for the next couple of beats?

Haan do the same , lekin yo yo honey singh per hi KaSh ki pic add karna and for the next couple of beats, pick the scenes of their dance moves... Ill tell u which one to choose tomorrow when ur making the vm..its gonna be easier when ur listening and making it at the same time... Im gonna help u choose the scenes :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmaanixx

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain
Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 48397

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dildirani

Ohh shayad maine theek se pardha nahi hoga LOLLOL

Barsa toh rahi hoon itnaay hugs deke Hug


Hehe, kya tu ne Jiju ko hug kiya? Embarrassed
asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain
Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 48397

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dildirani

Haan do the same , lekin yo yo honey singh per hi KaSh ki pic add karna and for the next couple of beats, pick the scenes of their dance moves... Ill tell u which one to choose tomorrow when ur making the vm..its gonna be easier when ur listening and making it at the same time... Im gonna help u choose the scenes :)


Okay! It will be much easier tomorrow. LOL Btw, how long do you want the vm? Aur tum online kab aaogi?
abcd12344 IF-Sizzlerz
abcd12344
abcd12344

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 11459

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MG.Creations

Originally posted by dildirani


I guess all of them are too busy with their own lives Confused its like ever since karan got married he has forgot his old friends :( aik baar bhi shona ka zikr nahi kiya :'(

I miss nana :(


Yeah.. Ermm I dont wanna talk about his married life here.. ErmmStern Smile

But he should seriously come back now. I mean 2 saal se gayab hai. Stern Smile

Nana, Sister Lovely, Gappu, Minnie, Chota Dhoni, Shehnaz Bi.. sab. Disapprove

Oh yeah lets not... Ermm

He IS coming back na! It's Shona we want! Karan has done cameos and shows but shona is so damn picky Stern Smile

I know all of them made DMG! 
abcd12344 IF-Sizzlerz
abcd12344
abcd12344

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 11459

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MG.Creations

Originally posted by dildirani

Ohh shayad maine theek se pardha nahi hoga LOLLOL

Barsa toh rahi hoon itnaay hugs deke Hug


Hehe, kya tu ne Jiju ko hug kiya? Embarrassed

He's in Sydney kaise karoon Ermm but he's coming next week Big smileBlushing

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KaShHeaven: HBdayShona&AnniversaryShaoPao>>Page#84

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1079   Views: 37132

-KaShHeaven- 1079 37132 13 December 2011 at 3:09pm by aftermath..
KaSh Heaven: Celebrating 4 Years of KaSh Heaven <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1136   Views: 48683

-KaShHeaven- 1136 48683 24 August 2011 at 8:51pm by -MissQueenBee-
KaSh Heaven: KaSh K Bollywood Ticket

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1148   Views: 39679

-KaShHeaven- 1148 39679 27 July 2011 at 9:45am by .SaduFarzi.
KaSh Heaven: Hamare KaSh Chale Bollywood <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1151   Views: 39626

-KaShHeaven- 1151 39626 26 July 2011 at 8:11am by -Ri.
KaSh Heaven:Exclusive KaSh CD Cover-Volume 1-Page1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1151   Views: 32899

-KaShHeaven- 1151 32899 02 April 2011 at 4:04am by OkThanksBye

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index