Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Mohan aur Mrs Ridhima Bhatnagar ki dilchasp kahani (Page 4)

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@ VJ-LNMDJ
to copy paste your original post all you need to do is to visit youtube, watch any of the latest NBT episodes for a while and paste your comment in the comment section. While pasting the comment just take care that the episode / video you are commenting is uploaded by colors tv on you tube. All you need to comment and watch is a gmail / google id!

If you visit colors tv website, you can watch the episodes online and comment there. All you need is either fb or yahoo or www.in.com id to login and comment on the video.

In the past 4 -5 days I have noticed that colors has started moderating the comments. Hence, I would prefer to post it on to fb wall of colors tv or the you tube.

Remember, more comments on the channel, you tube and fb will mean higher ratings for the show as well. In addtion to that it gves you and me a sense of having done what was in our hand - to express the opinion as a fan, for whom the show is produced!

So please visit www.in.com to get to colors official website. and youtube.

Thanks again.
- Swati.

If

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJ

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Remember the pichak pachak prateek ke fodey description by kunal.. Golden NBT SIGH!
VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Remember the pichak pachak prateek ke fodey description by kunal.. Golden NBT SIGH!

Hi there ! Since you've brought up the topic , some points :
1)there is nothing unethical about having fodas and talking about it, LOL ...wheresas
2) there IS something unethical about committing bigamy AND not talking about it! LOL

3) the foda description was repulsive because it was MEANT to be repulsive -by Mohan, for Megha , vis a vis Prateek , and it had the intended effect
4)MR twist and Rondi face is repulsive though it was meant to be quite the opposite and TRP-getter

Anyways, I am all for NBT doing well because I love KKK and AS as much as I hate those who distorted the show...so please keep watching it Smile

Cheers!
VJ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index