Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Mohan aur Mrs Ridhima Bhatnagar ki dilchasp kahani (Page 3)

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna82

Same pinch !!!
I religiously read the WU everyday to hoping that the bhoot of earlier NBT has gotten into the new one LOL LOL

The "bhoot of earlier NBT" !! LOLLOL 
Yes, let us invoke it to save the show !

Cheers!
VJ

LOL

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu-monu

very nice post 

thanks dear , I am only writing with the hope that CV's pay some heed to the viewr's repeated requests and improve the track , I want to really enjoy NBT ...

Cheers!
VJ

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

VJ totally agree with u.. with the unwanted twist n the dragging storyline the show is jst unbearable these days. This is not the mohan bhatnagar i loved.. and with the recent twist megha also joined the league. Y r they dragging the storyline.Y cant they show the truth relevation first and followed by the consequences.. i want to njoy the MM moments after truth relevation not like this... ohhh i hate the on going track..

@ bold, totally with you on this ..even if they have made the MR mistake, now they can quickly resolve it and throw it out of the window ...after that MM moments would be so beautiful to watch...
Cheers!
VJ

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Thanks VJ LNMDJ for this well written and absolutely agreeeable post. You have expressed my feelings in yor words.

Senpoo, seriousely I wish not to meet any person with a name Ridhdhima in my life. I would end up thinking of her as Rondi. While now I am very likely to consider anyone named Megha as Oh dear Megha and Mohan as Monu, so sweet!

Cvs have started 'torture the fans' game the day they introduced this new Rondi to bring in love triangle in MM - NBT love story. Like many of us I hate it.

May I request you VJ LNMDJ to copy paste this post as a comment on colors tv's you tube channel, as a comment on the episode?

I have started giving a polite yet very firm feed back to colors. And you may notice that many are ranting on the fb wall of colors tv as well. That should make them do what fans want.

Thanks for this elaborate and heartfelt post. Looking forward to you writing an analysis of the scenes or episode. Thanks.

- Swati.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaVJ-LNMDJ

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swavai2

Thanks VJ LNMDJ for this well written and absolutely agreeeable post. You have expressed my feelings in yor words.

Senpoo, seriousely I wish not to meet any person with a name Ridhdhima in my life. I would end up thinking of her as Rondi. While now I am very likely to consider anyone named Megha as Oh dear Megha and Mohan as Monu, so sweet!

Cvs have started 'torture the fans' game the day they introduced this new Rondi to bring in love triangle in MM - NBT love story. Like many of us I hate it.

May I request you VJ LNMDJ to copy paste this post as a comment on colors tv's you tube channel, as a comment on the episode?

I have started giving a polite yet very firm feed back to colors. And you may notice that many are ranting on the fb wall of colors tv as well. That should make them do what fans want.

Thanks for this elaborate and heartfelt post. Looking forward to you writing an analysis of the scenes or episode. Thanks.

- Swati.

hey, thanks buddy , always a relief to find someone who understands
@bold: Well, I dont frequent the you tube or FB that much, if you give me the link, I would love to paste this there , as long as it reaches them as a fan's cry of anguish and they pay some heed to it !

Cheers!
VJ

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I don't wanna appear diplomatic to make others happy...the time when promo was out, we knew that this story is about Mohan and Mrs Vyaas...how Guru, Nanhi, Jiji will also make it beautiful, we never assumed...this means MM was always in the center..I wanted to see their relation, their story...though its a different scenario that other relations like MN,MG, MJ had also come beautifully..lucky us Embarrassed So even if the TRP was low, people were taking about it...and I am also sitting here to watch the magic back between MM...and an am not talking about typical romance in other shows...MM were different from them...at least they should have considered the kind of relation Mohan n Megha had...subtle is the key word for them...

I don't think any other male lead and his character has that Dum which Mohan Bhatnagar and KKK has on Rangeela channel..and I can bet on it..I won't take BV lead name here because it's their patron show...so even if he acts well or not, it does not matter to them...ppl are looking forward to his story with Anandi but as an actor, I have a doubt...rather no doubt...no offence to the actor...

When all of a sudden KKK was getting praised ( considering there is  a herd of hunk, hot looking men appearing on TV) on different forums as an actor , channel started it's game and milking his popularity..then they realized the importance of ignored show...Out of all these I am so disheartened to see KKK going off the mood of acting...he had got this chance of palying a lead after so much struggle and look what it has been reduced to...And I seriously feel bad for him...I really mean it..

Edited by passionalive - 08 August 2012 at 6:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaVJ-LNMDJ

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

I don't wanna appear diplomatic to make others happy...the time when promo was out, we knew that this story is about Mohan and Mrs Vyaas...how Guru, Nanhi, Jiji will also make it beautiful, we never assumed...this means MM was always in the center..I wanted to see their relation, their story...though its a different scenario that other relations like MN,MG, MJ had also come beautifully..lucky us Embarrassed So even if the TRP was low, people were taking about it...and I am also sitting here to watch the magic back between MM...and an am not talking about typical romance in other shows...MM were different from them...at least they should have considered the kind of relation Mohan n Megha had...subtle is the key word for them...

I don't think any other male lead and his character has that Dum which Mohan Bhatnagar and KKK has on Rangeela channel..and I can bet on it..I won't take BV lead name here because it's their patron show...so even if he acts well or not, it does not matter to them...ppl are looking forward to his story with Anandi but as an actor, I have a doubt...rather no doubt...no offence to the actor...

When all of a sudden KKK was getting praised ( considering there is  a herd of hunk, hot looking men appearing on TV) on different forums as an actor , channel started it's game and milking his popularity..then they realized the importance of ignored show...Out of all these I am so disheartened to see KKK going off the mood of acting...he had got this chance of palying a lead after so much struggle and look what it has been reduced to...And I seriously feel bad for him...I really mean it..

Word to you ! Truely , they would have never anticipated an unconventional looking guy like Kunal to suddenly catch all this attention , beating all established honchos... and the show to garner so much interest from viewers of all cross-sections..

@bold :
I also remember , the promo itself had caught my attention and I had started waiting for the show , knew it would be a different show from others and something to look forward to ...I fondly remember in the very first promos they would say just "Mohan and Mrs Vyas ki ..err...story" ...and I would say , wow , this will be a "love" story and it will be different  ...then soon after they started saying "dilchasp" story... and indeed it was a dilchasp story as it unfolded ...
 really Mohan- Megha , were such a different couple...the show , in its initial days ...reminded me of classic movies by Hrishikesh Mukherjee and the like...

i was very happy for KKK , as it seemed his  exceptional talent had got full justice in this show ...

i end abruptly to stay with those happy memories and hope the CV's are listening somewhere ...please CV's , sponsors, trust your viewers , not the rating machines...

Cheers!
VJ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmaswavai2pc_pals

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Very rightly said!

It is like haunting with Ridhima's character... With her this show is becoming like a ghost movie Angry

As someone mentioned, CVs really in love with this Ridhima! I don't think any NBT lovers wud be able bear to hear this name anywhere else too... Ouch

I too want to join VJ in her plea to the CVs to do something to make us happy...

@ "I don't think any NBT lovers wud be able bear to hear this name anywhere else too" ROFL...well said..too good...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index