Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Mohan aur Mrs Ridhima Bhatnagar ki dilchasp kahani (Page 2)

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Ditto !!!

But I have complaints not only on Rondie part (wo Naasoor hai)...alongwith this the flow ,background score, dialogues and posture/mannerism of characters in crucial scenes have been damaged..

If MM are the centre of this show, how come their conversations appear bland to me...one day they are OFF, another they are ON...I understand everyday can't be grand in a daily soap, but how can they ruin their chemistry...I stated on some other thread also...MM have started looking like siblings to me...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJ..geeth..Senpoo-Swetha-

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
very nice post 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJ

swapna82 Senior Member
swapna82
swapna82

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Same pinch !!!
I religiously read the WU everyday to hoping that the bhoot of earlier NBT has gotten into the new one LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJ

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
VJ totally agree with u.. with the unwanted twist n the dragging storyline the show is jst unbearable these days. This is not the mohan bhatnagar i loved.. and with the recent twist megha also joined the league. Y r they dragging the storyline.Y cant they show the truth relevation first and followed by the consequences.. i want to njoy the MM moments after truth relevation not like this... ohhh i hate the on going track..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJpc_pals-Swetha-

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
seriousl y yaar --this Riddhi has completely made the show yucky :( woh baat hi nahin rahin, purani NBT toh dafna ho gaya and thie new NBT is only the humshakal bcoz personality of this new NBT is totally different...

and pls tell me one thing -- why hell did Riddhima sign there as Bhatnagar -- she doesnt want the relationship, she wants divorce and all this natak is for her papa she said , then woh book kya papa aake check karenge ?? wats  happenning yaar ...pls Riddhima ko bhagao

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJpc_pals

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Ditto !!!

But I have complaints not only on Rondie part (wo Naasoor hai)...alongwith this the flow ,background score, dialogues and posture/mannerism of characters in crucial scenes have been damaged..

If MM are the centre of this show, how come their conversations appear bland to me...one day they are OFF, another they are ON...I understand everyday can't be grand in a daily soap, but how can they ruin their chemistry...I stated on some other thread also...MM have started looking like siblings to me...Cry
hey, I agree, MM chemistry has gone down the drain after their wedding :( serioulsy woh baat hi nahin hain

in bold -- tht was hilarious Tongue

VJ-LNMDJpc_pals

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Ditto !!!

@ bold : word to you ! Rondi is the most unbearable , but many many other things are altered ...even I find the background music very jarring and unsuited for scenes , especially for MM ...

If I search my soul and ask , why am I still watching then , after giving up in stretches every now and then , the reply probably is that still there is that hope of seeing the old charm again ,the old uniqueness - be it in the music, in the characters, in the relationships (MM, MN ,MG..and so on all aspects were unique earlier) ..in the show itself ...NBT 1 was a unique show and if CV's start that again , they wont regret , even TRP wise, thats my unnderstanding, especially now that we know a lot of this TRP measurement is unreliable..

pc_palsSenpoo

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

I think slowly we will get immuned to this way of dealing things in NBT! And also we will be in love with Ridhima that we might start missing her LOLLOLLOL

Yes, Yes, Something missing... Looks like the director is not happy with the scripts and so he is just rushing into finishing the scenes without much thought abt it!

VJ-LNMDJpc_pals

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index