Mohan aur Mrs Ridhima Bhatnagar ki dilchasp kahani

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
before I write anything else , I must confess that due to MR track, I find NBT repulsive yet keep coming back to check it out sooner than later because, thanks to the initial days of the show, I have a huge liking for Kunal , followed by Akanksha ..the "earlier Mohan and Megha" ....to say nothing of the weakness I have for others like Nanhi , Guru , Addu, jiji . papaji and even Renu..etc.. And I must admit that I am one of those who hate the CV's for ruining the show but would still like to watch it if they  ended the Ridhima track by showing a divorce, confession etc very fast and clearing it up...paving the way for original "Mohan - Megha -and- the clans"  story to emerge again in its original innocence and charm...

But no matter how wonderful the KKK charm , it just cannot reach me because of the Ridhima factor and its ugly prolongation in the story... So instead of being "Mohan and Mrs Vyas ki dilchasp kahaani" it has now become "Mohan and Mrs Ridhima Bhatnagar ki unbearable kahaani" ...

Was off the show for a few days and caught up in fast forward mode ...they just dont seem to be in a mood to end the Ridhims saga ..want to keep the Rondi alive and kicking in all opur lives if we want to watch the show...its like emotional blackmail..want to see Mohan ? See Rondi also...

So now, to me Mohan is reduced to a falsehood because he is living in a false belief (that Megha knows the truth) ..and Megha is reduced to a joke because she believes a joke (that Ridhima has played on her by telling her the half truth) ..and the MM togetherness that is now unfolding is reduced to a regret and I keep regretting - I wish all this was for real and not based on this Ridhima reality kept hidden from both by the CV's..

Therefore, while I want , really want to enjoy the MM scenes ...I just cant forget I am being fooled by the CV's and here she is today
..back again...the unsightly Ridhima -CV's brainchild and beloved. ...signing on the register ...sealing our fates ...when will this end ...will we ever have a clean , entertaining show to come home to after a hard day's work ? please CV's . please PH, please channel...read all the latest news about TRP ratings being manipulated , TAM being sued by NDTV , Doordarshan also mulling suing them ...and stop running after (false) TRP's ...and give us back our lovely Mohan Bhatnagar ...we still love him ...please give back back our original NBT , we still wait in the wings to embrace it back...
Sorry for long post , thanks for reading ..didnt know what else to do except write my heart out...
Cheers!
VJ
Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Fab Post by u VJ dear! πŸ‘
I have the same sentiments abt this show as urs.! 

Now a days, we Disloyal fans r so much got into NBT..πŸ˜’ that no matter what ever trash is shown in this show..πŸ˜† , we still religiously follow it.../ read written updates..!

Really prayin for this show to end by Oct, n with Big Bore 6 taking back its old timeslot..!
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
MR moments and Ridhimma scenes really spoil my mood a lot. it negates all the good scenes between MM... Ridhimma go bhagao
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very rightly said!

It is like haunting with Ridhima's character... With her this show is becoming like a ghost movie πŸ˜‘

As someone mentioned, CVs really in love with this Ridhima! I don't think any NBT lovers wud be able bear to hear this name anywhere else too...

I too want to join VJ in her plea to the CVs to do something to make us happy...
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Fab Post by u VJ dear! πŸ‘

I have the same sentiments abt this show as urs.! 

Now a days, we Disloyal fans r so much got into NBT..πŸ˜’ that no matter what ever trash is shown in this show..πŸ˜† , we still religiously follow it.../ read written updates..!

Really prayin for this show to end by Oct, n with Big Bore 6 taking back its old timeslot..!

hey, thanks ya ..nice to have someone to share with ...CV's to sunte nahin hain , atleast we are there for one another in this forum...

I agree with you , I  wish they would show good story and end soon , that would be better than prolonging without soul
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sauris

Mera bhi same to sameπŸ˜†

How wonderful if the CV's would hear us or care for us and restore sanity in the show !

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

MR moments and Ridhimma scenes really spoil my mood a lot. it negates all the good scenes between MM... Ridhimma go bhagao

As it is , even if we want to forget  we cant - because showing Mohan as biganist was the unkindest cut of all ...on top of that the CV's keep showing Ridhima again and again ...so even if we want to look at any scene even with momentary peace , we are forced to remember...
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ditto !!!

But I have complaints not only on Rondie part (wo Naasoor hai)...alongwith this the flow ,background score, dialogues and posture/mannerism of characters in crucial scenes have been damaged..

If MM are the centre of this show, how come their conversations appear bland to me...one day they are OFF, another they are ON...I understand everyday can't be grand in a daily soap, but how can they ruin their chemistry...I stated on some other thread also...MM have started looking like siblings to me...😭
swapna82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same pinch !!!
I religiously read the WU everyday to hoping that the bhoot of earlier NBT has gotten into the new one πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
VJ totally agree with u.. with the unwanted twist n the dragging storyline the show is jst unbearable these days. This is not the mohan bhatnagar i loved.. and with the recent twist megha also joined the league. Y r they dragging the storyline.Y cant they show the truth relevation first and followed by the consequences.. i want to njoy the MM moments after truth relevation not like this... ohhh i hate the on going track..