Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Don'tMind

Don'tMind

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
It was Suhashi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhashi admitted to it" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
OMG really? details?? what was mona's reaction.  i cant watch the show yet and the written update is delayed. can't wait to watch it when i go home. 

Don'tMind

Don'tMind

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I am not a regular updater for this show, so do not know if I am messing up the suspense.  Here is the Summary:

1. Mona blames Vineet for all her problems and yells on him...only becoz she misunderstands the chabi waala.

2. Now she is back at Suhashi's house. 

3. Suhassi noticed that Vineet had spotted her and expected he would tell Mona but, he didn't.

4.Suhassi tells her she want her and Pradeep together...Mona says its almost impossible and I want to live alone & prove myself. Suhassi says OK while Pradeep watches behind the curtain.

5.Promo...I think Mona shows up at Vineets house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Don'tMind

I am not a regular updater for this show, so do not know if I am messing up the suspense.  Here is the Summary:

1. Mona blames Vineet for all her problems and yells on him...only becoz she misunderstands the chabi waala.

2. Now she is back at Suhashi's house. 

3. Suhassi noticed that Vineet had spotted her and expected he would tell Mona but, he didn't.

4.Suhassi tells her she want her and Pradeep together...Mona says its almost impossible and I want to live alone & prove myself. Suhassi says OK while Pradeep watches behind the curtain.

5.Promo...I think Mona shows up at Vineets house.

Thanks!!

tochukumari

tochukumari

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Hmm.. I am not liking all this drama to bring Mona-Pradeep closer Angry
The way they are showing behavior of Bulbul and Suhasi, I hate it !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boomermuktha_cute

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tochukumari

Hmm.. I am not liking all this drama to bring Mona-Pradeep closer Angry
The way they are showing behavior of Bulbul and Suhasi, I hate it !

me too!!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Guys help me out with this:

Suhashi admitted that she was responsible for the lock change and electricity, but was she also responsible for the all the water in the house? How did she manage that? Or was that done by Pradeep?

I have this feeling that Suhasi is protecting Pradeep and took all the blame on herself. By doing this she believes that Pradeep has a chance with Mona.

Edited by aishray - 08 August 2012 at 7:17am

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I have no words. Never expected it to be her. I am shocked. Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.