Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Why always Indira is pointed as wrong (Page 6)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

Off topic :

I wanted to write this post for long time ago , actually it is not a bashing post . It is my own curiosity.

I just always wonder why some of you Rati fans are always aggressive? Why do you belittle others? We all can't have same views but that does not mean one is superior to another.Do you really know that it is hurting her image big time ! Many people unknowingly started to dislike her. 

This is not aggressive response from Rati fans but this came out when Indira and if you donot know even some people created MIDs to say Rati is characterless... this made Rati fans aggressive. and when matter comes to her image damage in television field, IF is a very small community where only internet users come here but in reality there are a lot of people outside HD and IF who are still Rati fans and as personal POV Rati never lost her fans...

When I started watching HD , I didn't know who they are . As I kept watching the show , I started liking them & their acting . I used to watch episode many times and didn't want to miss an episode because of them.

But some of you didn't like Rishi or Sumit Vats and still don't , and started to write posts that are very aggressive manner . Sometimes I had to write posts that were to defend Rishi ( Sumit Vats ) . This defense and offence mode actually changed my attitude towards the show. I started to dislike Rati Pandey even though she has no fault for my disliking. Now I stopped watching the show altogether as being a girl,  it is quite unease feeling to dislike another girl .

Some of us donot like Sumit and it is purely our personal opinion as you donot like Rati and we never forced anyone to like Rati... as you said due to Rati fans you dislike her the same goes to Sumit as well... even when HD started i thought may be sumit will improve but i never find that he improved even a bit so i left him and started staying neutral but when attracks happened in personal level on Rati made me hate Sumit the most as you hate Rati...

Btw : I did defend Rishi / Sumit Vats because he is original character / original cast. I am not  a fan anybody .

I think there are many people like me who were neutral in the beginning. This type of behavior actually causing them to dislike the show or the actors/actress. I know you guys love her a lot but the way some of you guys showing is actually harming her image . There are many proper ways to show love for your idol ; aggressive behavior is certainly not one of them. I do like to read Angel_sweets's post as her posts are always matured , not done in aggressive way. Her type of posts don't cause bitter feeling, it actually eases them !

If a person starts hating Rati and HD just due to a public forum then it is upto the person and it is purely his or her opinion but this does not effect Rati's fan following and there are still people who are crazy about her who never comment on HD forum...

This is my curiosity post . I have always wonder about this and that's why I wrote it . I didn't mean to bash anyone or belittle anybody . It is actually my genuine concern.

No you are not bashing you just gave your POV and even i gave my POV hope I didnot hurt you Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.AblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.DreamerPureBliss

ruhin1234 Senior Member
ruhin1234
ruhin1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Yeah ace, I loved the way you opnely disscusing your views.  As you said, Me too, always love and enjoy to read Angel_sweet, Mokshashree, and also Ramya's one.    But some posts will be in very aggressive manner, by seeing the  pre-cap or sbb, sbs, they assume and start the post.  After the episode is telecast, the assumption they assumed will be totally different.    As an Inshi fan, I will tell once again both Rishi and Indira at fault.  Indira hiding truth of BT and telling lie of pregnant and Rishi ignoring the signs of Indira talking about dying or leaving for so many days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruhin1234

Yeah ace, I loved the way you opnely disscusing your views.  As you said, Me too, always love and enjoy to read Angel_sweet, Mokshashree, and also Ramya's one.    But some posts will be in very aggressive manner, by seeing the  pre-cap or sbb, sbs, they assume and start the post.  After the episode is telecast, the assumption they assumed will be totally different.    As an Inshi fan, I will tell once again both Rishi and Indira at fault.  Indira hiding truth of BT and telling lie of pregnant and Rishi ignoring the signs of Indira talking about dying or leaving for so many days.

yes ACE gave her POV very well and i hope even i gave mine as well...

when matter comes to Rishi and Indira who is at fault..

if Rishi is not at fault to hide about vidith and say lies about his real identity then Indira is not at fault... this is purely my POV and i never asked anyone to accept with me Embarrassed

Edited by preethimadhavg - 08 August 2012 at 8:27am

Silent.Dreamer

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

At 5 am when rishi show indira dancing , he would have told her everything that he spoke in front of pillows under blanket. 

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutan7

At 5 am when rishi show indira dancing , he would have told her everything that he spoke in front of pillows under blanket. 

sorry i didnot get your point Ouch
ruhin1234 Senior Member
ruhin1234
ruhin1234

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by ruhin1234

yes ACE gave her POV very well and i hope even i gave mine as well...

when matter comes to Rishi and Indira who is at fault..

if Rishi is not at fault to hide about vidith and say lies about his real identity then Indira is not at fault... this is purely my POV and i never asked anyone to accept with me Embarrassed

Appreciate your POV.  This also my POV.

At that time, I was silent reader and at that time Rishi was criticized and pitied Indira.  Me to was very sorry for Indira at that time. And he got the punishment for his deed ( he was beaten to death by Sammer and Munna and as he loved his makanmalkinji, he helped her and won her heart back.  Awww my InShi.

But you know our Indira was not like that type.  She will always follow the path of truth.  That is how our Indira's image was created by Illa mam.  She knows very well to prove one lie true, we have to lie more.  She was one always advising Rishi about it.   

And also now the situation is bit more complicated than previous one, at that time they were lovers or about to get marry.   Now they are husband and wife.  I know by Rishi's behavior Indira is hurt and by Indira 's harsh words, Rishi is hurt.  They both are hurting to each other by this MU.  
Now I am waiting how this MU will sorted out and how our INShi reuinon will happenDay Dreaming

Edited by ruhin1234 - 08 August 2012 at 8:58am
Zen1 Groupbie
Zen1
Zen1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Great post as it has everyone batting their opinions - For me  the show " Hitler Didi" is filled with good actors but  there is only one superb actress-Rati Pandey who carries the show.

The character of Indira is not one dimensional she is like all of us holds a myriad of feelings and emotions she is by no means perfect and Rati has that exceptional versitility to play Indira with such credibilty that she can delight and sometimes disappoint us.

Indira's character has been on a learning curve and we have followed her journey - she does not profess to be perfect but we can be inspired by her or despair with her.

If the story line shows Indira in less positive light - viewers who are up in arms and disappointed with her should realize that they are paying Rati a great complement.

I am very proud to be a Rati fan I am neither insecure nor aggressive just a fan who respects and adores her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123Rasha4evaPureBliss

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

@preethimadhavg-  there was a strong reason behind rishi's lie. he had come to help Indira , and to take punishment for his did. if he would have told this . then definitely Indira would have not accepted him as tenant and his aim would not be fulfilled
but why indira told lie to him? what is strong reason behind it? just sharma would  fight for sharma nivas after they would come to know about her BT,she told lie. she can take him in confidence and told lie only to sharmas. instated of that she took sharmas  in confidence and kept him out of mandiras secret

-PD-

Go to top