Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Why always Indira is pointed as wrong (Page 5)

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

Today he slapped her, pushed her. Tomorrow, he'd push her off the cliff and would still be right Smile And if Indira tries to protect her so called husband from being hurt and lies to him abt pregnancy, she's wrong. I can see alot of common traits between sameer and him. 

Well he should have given atleast one chance to her. But NO, he wanted to show off his manliness and hence walked hand in hand with his friend or shall I say lover. Thanks to Indira, he realized that he should have got married to Shweta Wink What's the need of giving indu a chance to justify herself or tell the truth?? :/ even the deadliest criminals get a chance to prove themselves innocent in court. 

@ Bold well said Avu. Yes Indira is always wrong dnt u knw LOL

LOL thanks Embarrassed

well RK should gift her a book called "how to lie repeatedly and still be called mahan"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_SweetzAblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Yeah RishTa! Big smile See its a good change! When Rk is with his shreemati ji its a nonstop sugar coated candy land! LOL I welcome this brk. It will be good to see Indira struggling against Ricky! More dramatic if he crushes her and she dies. I know it sounds morbid. But that will be one helluva end to a serial. Big smile

ROFL

Preethi: But think na how epic that wud be! Like a Shakespearean tragedy! Inshi can be made immortal like this. The most morbid end to HD! She dies and then he gets to know everything and breaks apart! Mental asylum for him. If they dont end it there then they can do Ekta mata style leap! Rk comes out of asylum to find a woman ruling the streets of Mumbai who looks like Indira!  Juhu ka Hitler didi. ROFL

Holy crap ROFL why didnt I think of this before..freakking awesome idea ROFL TRPs would soar high for sure.

Angels_Sweetz-PD-AblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

Because She is the MAIN protagonist of the show ! Simple ROFLROFL

@ Uk- Perfect answer Big smile 
added to that...its coz some ppl cant bear to accept it Tongue

@ Preethi - Its only here at this forum...tht Indira is always pointed as Wrong.
and i feel the reason as to Why...is very Simple...Rishi ko Mahaan banana hai, tho Indira ke har words and har actions ko worng bolna hi padega na Wink Tongue LOL

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 09 August 2012 at 2:42am

-PD-AblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.DreamerPureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Originally posted by -Yukti-

Because She is the MAIN protagonist of the show ! Simple ROFLROFL

@ Uk- Perfect answer Big smile 
added to that...its coz some ppl cant bear to accept it Tongue

@ Preethi - Its only here at this forum...tht Indira is always pointed as Wrong by a section of Ppl
and i feel the reason as to Why...is very Simple...Rishi ko Mahaan banana hai, tho Indira ke har words and har actions ko worng bolna hi padega na Wink Tongue LOL

Full marks to UK for this answer Thumbs Up And i agree nikhi LOL 

Angels_Sweetz-PD-AblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Off topic :

I wanted to write this post for long time ago , actually it is not a bashing post . It is my own curiosity.

I just always wonder why some of you Rati fans are always aggressive? Why do you belittle others? We all can't have same views but that does not mean one is superior to another.Do you really know that it is hurting her image big time ! Many people unknowingly started to dislike her. 

When I started watching HD , I didn't know who they are . As I kept watching the show , I started liking them & their acting . I used to watch episode many times and didn't want to miss an episode because of them.

But some of you didn't like Rishi or Sumit Vats and still don't , and started to write posts that are very aggressive manner . Sometimes I had to write posts that were to defend Rishi ( Sumit Vats ) . This defense and offence mode actually changed my attitude towards the show. I started to dislike Rati Pandey even though she has no fault for my disliking. Now I stopped watching the show altogether as being a girl,  it is quite unease feeling to dislike another girl .

Btw : I did defend Rishi / Sumit Vats because he is original character / original cast. I am not  a fan anybody .

I think there are many people like me who were neutral in the beginning. This type of behavior actually causing them to dislike the show or the actors/actress. I know you guys love her a lot but the way some of you guys showing is actually harming her image . There are many proper ways to show love for your idol ; aggressive behavior is certainly not one of them. I do like to read Angel_sweets's post as her posts are always matured , not done in aggressive way. Her type of posts don't cause bitter feeling, it actually eases them !

This is my curiosity post . I have always wonder about this and that's why I wrote it . I didn't mean to bash anyone or belittle anybody . It is actually my genuine concern.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhin1234sahlz_13-PD-

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

Off topic :

I wanted to write this post for long time ago , actually it is not a bashing post . It is my own curiosity.

I just always wonder why some of you Rati fans are always aggressive? Why do you belittle others? We all can't have same views but that does not mean one is superior to another.Do you really know that it is hurting her image big time ! Many people unknowingly started to dislike her. 

When I started watching HD , I didn't know who they are . As I kept watching the show , I started liking them & their acting . I used to watch episode many times and didn't want to miss an episode because of them.

But some of you didn't like Rishi or Sumit Vats and still don't , and started to write posts that are very aggressive manner . Sometimes I had to write posts that were to defend Rishi ( Sumit Vats ) . This defense and offence mode actually changed my attitude towards the show. I started to dislike Rati Pandey even though she has no fault for my disliking. Now I stopped watching the show altogether as being a girl,  it is quite unease feeling to dislike another girl .

Btw : I did defend Rishi / Sumit Vats because he is original character / original cast. I am not  a fan anybody .

I think there are many people like me who were neutral in the beginning. This type of behavior actually causing them to dislike the show or the actors/actress. I know you guys love her a lot but the way some of you guys showing is actually harming her image . There are many proper ways to show love for your idol ; aggressive behavior is certainly not one of them. I do like to read Angel_sweets's post as her posts are always matured , not done in aggressive way. Her type of posts don't cause bitter feeling, it actually eases them !

This is my curiosity post . I have always wonder about this and that's why I wrote it . I didn't mean to bash anyone or belittle anybody . It is actually my genuine concern.

Hmm so you r openly discussing ur views thats greatClap
so okay let me also post my views openly here..u r indirectly bashing Rati di n her fans
n lemme tell you one thing clearly rati pandey fans dint even bother commenting anything abt sumit vats b4 ,even most of the rati fans dislike Sumit but no one directly bashes him,,it was started by Rishi fans onluy,,havent u viewed n number of posts where indira is bashed by calling characterless n even compared to silk n what what not n haa dont ask me now gade murde ukhadne se kya fayda,,coz if u'll bash indira unnecessarily u'll get the same,,n not only di her fans were also bashed openly by being called bijlani fans n what not..there r many many examples vich cn show how di n her fans were bashed badly..n due to that so many fans left the forums
All Rati fans know one thing k we all Love rati pandey n respect her a lot so no matters whatever we'll defend her always,,,
n as it was first strated by opposition now the anger level had raised so much k it cant stop now..
now the forums policy is tit for tat,,,so peace no waysssThumbs Down
The way sumit fans feel about Ratians,the same rati fans feels abt sumit fans
so all we all cn do is enjoy our favourites,,
p.s- i loved ur line wen u said k i know u all love her so much,,yes we love her like insane,,,Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Off topic :

I just always wonder why some of you Rati fans are alwaysaggressive? Why do you belittle others? We all can't have same views but that does not mean one is superior to another.Do you really know that it is hurting her image big time ! Many people unknowingly started to dislike her.

But some of you didn't like Rishi or Sumit Vats and still don't , and started to write posts that are very aggressive manner . Sometimes I had to write posts that were to defend Rishi ( Sumit Vats ) . This defense and offence mode actually changed my attitude towards the show. I started to dislike Rati Pandey even though she has no fault for my disliking. Now I stopped watching the show altogether as being a girl, it is quite unease feeling to dislike another girl .

Btw : I did defend Rishi / Sumit Vats because he is original character / original cast. I am not a fan anybody .

I think there are many people like me who were neutral in the beginning. This type of behavior actually causing them to dislike the show or the actors/actress. I know you guys love her a lot but the way some of you guys showing is actually harming her image . There are many proper ways to show love for your idol ;aggressivebehavior is certainly not one of them. I do like to read Angel_sweets's post as her posts are always matured , not done inaggressiveway. Her type of posts don't cause bitter feeling, it actually eases them !

sheeshe ke ghar men rehne waloon k dusroon phe pathar nahi phenkne chaye Wink

Edited by aishoo - 08 August 2012 at 8:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-AblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancyPureBliss

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishoo

Off topic :

I just always wonder why some of you Rati fans are alwaysaggressive? Why do you belittle others? We all can't have same views but that does not mean one is superior to another.Do you really know that it is hurting her image big time ! Many people unknowingly started to dislike her.

But some of you didn't like Rishi or Sumit Vats and still don't , and started to write posts that are very aggressive manner . Sometimes I had to write posts that were to defend Rishi ( Sumit Vats ) . This defense and offence mode actually changed my attitude towards the show. I started to dislike Rati Pandey even though she has no fault for my disliking. Now I stopped watching the show altogether as being a girl, it is quite unease feeling to dislike another girl .

Btw : I did defend Rishi / Sumit Vats because he is original character / original cast. I am not a fan anybody .

I think there are many people like me who were neutral in the beginning. This type of behavior actually causing them to dislike the show or the actors/actress. I know you guys love her a lot but the way some of you guys showing is actually harming her image . There are many proper ways to show love for your idol ;aggressivebehavior is certainly not one of them. I do like to read Angel_sweets's post as her posts are always matured , not done inaggressiveway. Her type of posts don't cause bitter feeling, it actually eases them !

sheeshe ke ghar men rehne waloon k dusroon phe pathar nahi phenkne chaye Wink

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top