Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Why always Indira is pointed as wrong (Page 3)

mokshashree Goldie
mokshashree
mokshashree

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

This was just a demo Moksha. Lets wait and watch. we'll get many more surprises.! 

Now he doesnot remember anything. all he cares abt his dream and anger.

ill wait and watch too! lets see how far he goes with his unknown streak!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob00726nightingaleYukti_RatzholicAngels_Sweetz-PD-AblazedEnigma..PureBlissSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Yeah RishTa! Big smile See its a good change! When Rk is with his shreemati ji its a nonstop sugar coated candy land! LOL I welcome this brk. It will be good to see Indira struggling against Ricky! More dramatic if he crushes her and she dies. I know it sounds morbid. But that will be one helluva end to a serial. Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.Rasha4eva26nightingaleYukti_Ratzholic-PD-Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-AblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancyPureBlissSilent.Dreamer

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Yeah RishTa! Big smile See its a good change! When Rk is with his shreemati ji its a nonstop sugar coated candy land! LOL I welcome this brk. It will be good to see Indira struggling against Ricky! More dramatic if he crushes her and she dies. I know it sounds morbid. But that will be one helluva end to a serial. Big smile

ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva26nightingaleAnkitalovesHDAblazedEnigma..-Rinky-Silent.DreamerPureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

ROFL

Preethi: But think na how epic that wud be! Like a Shakespearean tragedy! Inshi can be made immortal like this. The most morbid end to HD! She dies and then he gets to know everything and breaks apart! Mental asylum for him. If they dont end it there then they can do Ekta mata style leap! Rk comes out of asylum to find a woman ruling the streets of Mumbai who looks like Indira!  Juhu ka Hitler didi. ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva26nightingaleYukti_RatzholicAngels_Sweetz-Rinky--PD-AblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.DreamerPureBliss

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

ROFL

Preethi: But think na how epic that wud be! Like a Shakespearean tragedy! Inshi can be made immortal like this. The most morbid end to HD! She dies and then he gets to know everything and breaks apart! Mental asylum for him. If they dont end it there then they can do Ekta mata style leap! Rk comes out of asylum to find a woman ruling the streets of Mumbai who looks like Indira!  Juhu ka Hitler didi. ROFL

Tere naam ka copy i mean alittle Embarrassed LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva26nightingaleAnkitalovesHDYukti_RatzholicAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-AblazedEnigma..Silent.DreamerPureBliss

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
O God that movie was not even on my mind. Can u imagine Sumit in Salman's hairstyle! LOL Terey naaam... ROFL See I will tell you a pragmatic fact. No one is interested in HD and its story any more. Thats why the trp is so low. Indifference. LOL It has failed as a story completely and the only pple who watch it is the limited set of fans the leads have! thus its bound to get extremely subjective criticism. Just laugh and let it go. Its not besmirching the shlok of any holy text book. LOL Not worth getting ur brain damaged. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic26nightingaleAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-PureBliss.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

26nightingale IF-Rockerz
26nightingale
26nightingale

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Ego..specially against a wife.

Edited by 62nightingale - 07 August 2012 at 7:46pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007Yukti_Ratzholic-Rinky-.ByGod.NancySilent.DreamerPureBliss

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged