Why always Indira is pointed as wrong

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I just saw the precap... based on that i am writing this post...

few months back similar situation happened...

Sameer bought Vidith (who is the only hope of Indira's life) and told Indira about Rishi but Indira didnot trust Sameer but believed Rishi and his lies after seeing Vidith on vechile chair also she asked Rishi to tell me the truth... after seeing proofs still she has a hope that Rishi will tell her that all this is false when Rishi accepted his mistake then she shattered...

now the similar situation happened...
Indira told lies to Rishi and Rishi misunderstood that Indira aborted his child... instead of asking Indira why she did that and listen to her, he left from there with Shwetha (not to forget hand in hand)...

in few months back situation everyone bashed Indira for not believing Rishi
now also people are pointing Indira for telling lies to Rishi...

does this means Rishi is never wrong in his life and Indira is wrong in every move 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
exactly preeti ji,the slap was bearable but jab uske baad indira ne kaha aap sach sunna chahte hai to instead of listening usne indu ko hi ulta challenge kar diya
what the hell is wrong with him..
suna kuch nahi or peeth dikha kar chala gaya..y cvs always try to put indira wrong,,i mean she is in such a tough situation fir bhi ek k bad ek tension uske sir pe are koi supergirl hai kya
agar real life me kisi person k sath aisa hota toh he or she'd hv almost died of thinking only

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Preethi the thing which shocked me the most is that he dint ask once Indira, why are u doing this, what is wrong? and he came on the conclusion that Indira is wrong and today he just slapped her even without listening her. i knw i knw people will say he did all this in frustration n all but i m not statisfied. MUs always come bcoz of the distance and he is not even talking to her properly. i really dnt get why people think that Indira is always wrong.
kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this forum is totaly biased  di
what can u expect :O

ppl are so blind dat dey cant even understand pain of INDIRA n her SACRIFICE ,
jo marte waqt bhi apne lie nahi balki apne pariwar n pati k bare mai thinking .

n regarding rishi ...i wont blame him .his anger is justified .but i think from the begining he is little over reacting .BACCHA sreif uska nahi hai INDIRA ka bhi hai .he reacting as if BACCHA sreif uska hai
n more over he should have ask INDIRA on face about DANCE COMPETITION n all ...

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

I just saw the precap... based on that i am writing this post...

few months back similar situation happened...

Sameer bought Vidith (who is the only hope of Indira's life) and told Indira about Rishi but Indira didnot trust Sameer but believed Rishi and his lies after seeing Vidith on vechile chair also she asked Rishi to tell me the truth... after seeing proofs still she has a hope that Rishi will tell her that all this is false when Rishi accepted his mistake then she shattered...

now the similar situation happened...
Indira told lies to Rishi and Rishi misunderstood that Indira aborted his child... instead of asking Indira why she did that and listen to her, he left from there with Shwetha (not to forget hand in hand)...

in few months back situation everyone bashed Indira for not believing Rishi
now also people are pointing Indira for telling lies to Rishi...

does this means Rishi is never wrong in his life and Indira is wrong in every move 😲

👏 👏 👏 gr8 post di

one thing i like to add  ...ek scene tha where indu told sameer abt rishi dat " ab bhi utna bhadosa karti hu mein usko" smthing like dat...completely aware of his deed to her brother...
bt still she is wid him rather went wid sameer ...
love is really blind...
Edited by loveuratidi - 11 years ago
mokshashree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -moona-

Preethi the thing which shocked me the most is that he dint ask once Indira, why are u doing this, what is wrong? and he came on the conclusion that Indira is wrong and today he just slapped her even without listening her. i knw i knw people will say he did all this in frustration n all but i m not statisfied. MUs always come bcoz of the distance and he is not even talking to her properly. i really dnt get why people think that Indira is always wrong.

moona,agreed.i had the same thoughts in my mind. such a fast forwarded turn from him after her one lie..imagine indira going through his constant lies almost all the time and yet he is justified.god,i just hated the slap scene today.i had so much anger today watching indira slapped cos of a fault not of hers..
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mokshashree

moona,agreed.i had the same thoughts in my mind. such a fast forwarded turn from him after her one lie..imagine indira going through his constant lies almost all the time and yet he is justified.god,i just hated the slap scene today.i had so much anger today watching indira slapped cos of a fault not of hers..

@bold this is what pained me and mostly the way Rishi went away with shwetha leaving his wife... for godsake she is your wife not your girl friend that you will leave her on road for misunderstandings😭
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Even i hated that the slap scene Moksha. Yes she believed him after his so many lies but when it comes to Rishi, he just slapped her and walked out with another woman. Is this the only way to show anger? atleast once try to get her point too. Indira is his wife not just another woman in his life.Edited by -moona- - 11 years ago
mokshashree thumbnail
Originally posted by: -moona-

Even i hated that the slap scene Moksha. Yes she believed him after his so many lies but when it comes to Rishi, he just slapped her and walked out with another woman. Is this the only way to show anger? atleast once try to get her point too. Indira is his wife not just another woman in his life.

exactly moona! where did the love go suddenly? such a quick turn,my goodness. slapped,walked out,challenged for loss and went away..heights of .
mokshashree thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

@bold this is what pained me and mostly the way Rishi went away with shwetha leaving his wife... for godsake she is your wife not your girl friend that you will leave her on road for misunderstandings😭

believe me,i completely digressed the part when he left her just like that...