India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

The Naughty Yash..!! epi analysis 07.08.12

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
aahh.. the first half of the episode was absolutely AarYa n family dominated and I adored it... Big smile

I loved the cute and innocent expression on Yash's face when Aarti asks him to give peng... LOL lolzz.. i ws as clueless as Yash.. cz i didnt knw bout it... LOL but ohh boy... I'm loving kids in the background score.. they repeat evrything after Aarti... ROFL n poor Yash keeps getting the shock of his life... LOL
I am absolutely loving how the kids are playing the role of perfect cupids... Big smile how they literally throw their parents on the jhoola and say.. "hum peng denge." LOL n how they were swinging the swing so unevenly so dat Aarti wud keep falling on Yash... LOL I was lyk... d kids are sooo clever... dada daadi have taught kids how to play cupid... LOL
I loved how Yash held Aarti when she almost fell off the swing and still maintained that cute straight face... LOL It was juz amazingly adorable how Yash kept that straight face up and still couldn't help himself from safeguarding Aarti...
ahem ahem... Yash babu truly have the full on streak of killing sum1 by his charms... Embarrassed

then , the karela scene... omg.. it truly is the most amazing karela scene ever... LOL
Yash loves stuffed karela... omg.. sucha sweet person n loves the bitter karela... Dead
but I think that Yash had understood right from the beginning that Aarti didnt like karela but was playing with her... LOL here we see an abolustely naughty Yash where he observes Aarti's face on the name of karela still puts it in her plate... where Ansh tells him that Aarti doesnt like karela but he still playfully says they will eat the same thing at night as well... ROFL ooohh... i loveee the naughty Yash... it just makes him even more adorable... Embarrassed
Poor Aarti.. still unaware of her naughty husband tries to eat karela to impress him... LOL
I absolutely adored Ansh in the whole scene... where at first he was pitying his mumma but later started enjoying her plight and was laughing and grinning... LOL
the whole scene was just sooo adorable and sooo full of family moment... Embarrassed Heart

coming to the Paridhi track...
umm... i had an idea dat sumthin lyk dis is about to come..
I still dnt like Pratik for not standing strongly around Paridhi... he keeps thinking ol d time and just doesnt cler things out...
when he has a prob, he blasts without explaining nething to Paridhi... n wen hes confused , he keeps it to himself...
Pratik rlly needs to sort himself out...
Plus... both really need to think now... Paridhi is gonna be on TV... the family matters man... what if the family sees her... they are living with the family... atleast have the courtesy to tell ur family bout this...
these two are surely insane!

Papa S n Gayatri..
aahhh... i adored them today yet again..
i loved how they showed Gayatri short-term memory loss again... LOL i juz love dat... LOL
I adore the love both these parents harbor for their kids..
it was soo evident on Papa S' face that he was utterly disappointed with himself for not being able to bring back their lively and cheerful Yash... and they are more than happy to get it done through Aarti..
it was a very pleasant exchange showing how Papa S is confused if Yash's strong will can be broken through and how Gayatri has full confidence on Aarti that her love can break through the barriers in Yash... Lovely..!! Smile

It was absolutely a NO BUA episode and so I adore it even more... Embarrassed
love the CVs for this one...
and they surely deserve a credit for their creativity... Clap

Gurmeet was fantastic.. m yet again gaga on him for his adorable expressions and body language... he truly is blowing me away... Embarrassed Blushing
Kratika was cute along with the kids and I loved her suit... Embarrassed
but oh boy! GC just blows me away... Embarrassed Blushing

That's it from me... please do share ur views... Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

checkingskapu80vminiaasaxena3cupdKs_143Meena1428shubhi_snirmalac99rakenduvadanaaditi_2010..Apz..gshow2011kholitagafulu14

aditi_2010 IF-Dazzler
aditi_2010
aditi_2010

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
fully agree with u...loved the karela scene...even i don't like karela and was really understanding aarti z condition... nd yet again fell in love with GC z expression... overall i loved the epi nd hope many more such scenes for the mumbai trip...eagerly waiting for tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vminiAbby-GC-Crazy

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
nice postSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.. it was really a beautiful epi. loved it. karela scene was superb.

vminiAbby-GC-Crazy

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
agree, innocent expression on Yash's

vminiAbby-GC-Crazy

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Totally wasn't expecting this track to have so much gud scenes wid aarya i thought yash would've been all immersed in arpita's memory and aarti wud probably hav been all gloomy cuz yash can't take his mind off arpita but really lyk it can't wait to c yash being all confused by his feelings towards aarti...heheheBig smile

vminiAbby-GC-Crazy

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Loved the karela scene...,LOL

So Gayatri see love for Yash in Aarti's eye...,she analyse aarti quite well...WinkLOL

Loving the pre-cap...LOLWink
Best part NO BUA TODAY...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazy

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
love this ep , they was no bua today

Abby-GC-Crazy

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
nice post ... totally agree Clap

Abby-GC-Crazy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index