Dill Mill Gaye

Happy Birthday Tooba <3

chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone :) Today it is the birthday of a very special bacchi. She turns 15 years old today, but you would never be able to tell her age when you talk to her :P I sometimes still wonder if she's telling the truth about her age πŸ€£ She acts so mature and besharam, people think she is much older than them πŸ˜† And she acts like everyone's maa :P She is also ALWAYS confused and makes everyone else confused too :|

She is an active member of the KaJen AT and has been since she was 13 years old LOL. I wonder how she discussed tent scene when she was that young :| LMAO ANYWAY i'm getting off topic :P You will always see her talking about how much she hates her school if you are on the AT and also she also always talks about how much she hates RM πŸ˜†  Most of you will know who I am talking about by now and if you don't then go bang your head on a wall :| I KID πŸ˜†

If you still haven't guessed, here are some more hints :P She loves KaJen (DUH), SRK, ArHi, Anushka and many others. Her favourite colour is blue (you should've guessed by the font colour) and her username on IF is Euphoria :) Her old username used to be sara_ksg14 but I won't say too much about that cos she gets annoyed 🀣

I hope all of you have guessed right and its Tooba's birthday today :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOBA! You are one of the sweetest and friendliest people I have met, and you're also such a nautanki and too besharam for your age ROFL but we all love you <3 May you get everything you wished for today and have a great day and eat lots and lots of cake :P

THANK YOU YUSRA for the beautiful banners <33

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chainreaction. thumbnail

RADHIKA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROFL GIRL <3 I hope you have an amazing day and all your dreams and wishes come true :) You are one of my oldest, and closest friends on IF and you are so sweet and one of the friendliest people I know! You can always make me laugh whenever I am upset, and what I love about you is you can never stay angry for long :P You are a cute little bacchi and I can't believe you're gonna be 15 :O My bacchi is growing up :(

I think I said this last year but let me repeat myself anyway LOL. We didn't meet on AT but we met on Jen's birthday thread, and you were so friendly I instantly liked you :P And from their began our journey of ROFLing and LOLing LMAO. We can talk about the most random things for ages and never get bored :) I know we have both been so busy in the past few weeks or our timings don't match :| But you are still one of my bestest friends and the times we do talk are so fun <3 I LOVED showing you kavyanjali scenes :P it was so fun watching them with you :) We have to watch more together!

I have known you for over a year, and you are so adorable and funny :) And i love how you act like 5 years older than you actually are LMAO you sound like you're such a buddhi, I remember being so shocked when we met and you told me you were 13 :O But we get along so well even though you are so chotiii :P I LOVE YOUUU and I hope you have a great day rofl girl <3

Lots of Love, Your Radzi.

ANKITA

Happy Birthday Toobaaa
I've known you only from this year when we met on the KaJen AT, spoke there just once and hit it off so well after that. We've been in constant touch and just gotten to know each other better with everytime we talk. It's been a pleasure to know you and to have such an awesome friend You're extremely understanding and sweet. I've always wanted to be friends with everyone I met through the forum beyond just liking the people we do and you're someone I am sure is one of those friends, who respects the friendship more.
You're adorable and sweet, be the way you are, happy and cheerful.

I hope you have an awesome birthday and an awesome year
Wishing you all the good luck and happiness in your life.

MUAH LOADS OF LOVE
ANKU

MEHAK

TOOOBYY Happy birthday lovee
What do I say about you, you are like super crazy super amazing and SUPER colorful, just like tera school xD HAHAHAHAH LOL! I mean tu seriously a source of entertainment che re, whenever I come on the AT and see you there I feel so happy because you have been really regular and have been part of this AT even before I joined it. I mean nowadays old people hardly come on the AT...well, that includes me too But you bring a different light or charm to the AT. Your silly jokes and you becoming crazily delusional HAHA Super funny! You ijj le amajjing toobzi ji. And I love you for being you Be happy always and may god bless you.
Many many happy returns of the day once again, the youngest, with me on the AT...ohh that reminds me when we had made all the other AT members bhuddhiss HAHAHAH xD It was fun re. So I can say that every time I've talked to you there have been moments which I can remember and laugh over for hours. Seriously you are a laughing gas xD So aaj se there naam laughing gas (that's your birthday gift) ROFL. I know it's lame but funny
LOVE YOU LOADSS LG, be happy always

YUNI

Happy Birthday To You?
Happy Birthday To You?
Happy Birthday To You ,moi Dearest Tonnaji
Happy Birthday To You?
helllooo confuse Birthday gal u wont believe how much i miss using this word for u lol ok chodo confuse ki baatein haha Wowww 15 wat only 15 i thought 25 just kid lol tonnaji meri tonnaji u r one of the sweetest friend i ever met ummm sweet n you no way jhooti tareef kar rahi thi hahaha u will always remain moi batameez tonnaji lol miss ju loads hope old good and Crazy times we all friends have spent on kajen AT & FB come back soonish . Wishing u once again a very happy birthday may God fulfill all your wishes enjoy loads on your special day n eat loads of cake becoz u need to put on weight Asap lmfao tonnaji i wanted to write a long msg for ju but super busy anyway wish u all the happiness in the whole universe loads of jhappis for you ,love you? have a happy kajenish bday god bless

Loads Of Love ,
Yuni

SAM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOBAA! hope you have an awesome birthday May you get everything you wish for and moree! it's always fun to talk to you but nowadays you is missing! hmph LOLL come back soon, miss you lots <33 enjoy your day xx Love Sam.

YUSRA

Happy Birthday Tooba babyyy!!Hope this year brings u lots of happiness and success!!!ur my realllyy sweeto cutooo friend i know we havent been that much in touch since past few days but that doesnt make me forget u i lovvveee u soo much!!tum ab badi bacchhhii hogayee hooo!!i will talk to u soon!Love u enjoy loadz have blassstt eats lots n lots of cake!!:D

NAAZ

Tooobbbaaa Wish u a very veryy Happpyyy Birthday May God Bless U wid all the love happiness and sucess OMG when I used 2 talk 2 u on i never knew u were soo choti :| ROFL u alwayss seemsss soo matureddd anywaysss...enjoyy ur bday eat lots of cake (its not tht u wont eat bhukkar) phir bhi syaing for phormality =)) LOLLL ILYY Have a gr8 Bdayy tehe
Here a chotu sa gift for ju

Lotsaaa Loveee
Naaz

HUSNA

Happpy Birrrthdaaay Toobam! We don't get time to talk on AT these days but you know its a pleasure to have you around. May all your wishes come true and may this and every coming birthday bring you all the happiness and blessings. Have a great day and a great year ahead! Parrrty karooo! lol.

-Husna.

JIA

Wish you a very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tooba May Allah bless you with lots n lots of happiness and prosperity...Have a pleasant day my dear...
lotsa love n hugs
JIA?

AYESHA

Dearest Tooba
Wishing you a very very happy birthday
May Allah SWT always bless you. Ameen
You are an awesome person & may all your wishes come true
Enjoy your day heaps
Best wishes & love from Ayesha

KIRAN

Heey Tooba!

A very happy birthday to you my dear! May god bless you with love, success and happiness And have loads of fun today on your birthday!

x Kiran

SANJU

Dear Tooba,

Happy birthday sweetheart. Many many happy returns of the day. May you have a wonderful birthday and even more wonderful year ahead. Have lots of fun. You are a little, cutie-pie but from your talks you don't sound like a little girl hehe but you are too cute and adorable...anyway happy birthday once again dear.

-Sanju

MANISHA

hey toobzz happy happy birthday to u, haaye meri zomby badi ho gayi kya , i love u kameeni and yes njoy ur special day with ur frnds and family, may u get watever u want in ur life, and may all ur wishes come true, and yes dont forget to do padhai LOLL, aint i a bitch, telling u tp padho at ur bday, sorries *pouts* but but but have lots of fun and have a superly duperly hot party and invite me though i wont come but phir bhi formality u see, and shouldnt u thank me that i wished u by taking time from my sadeli life, okies enough nautanki, do have a good birthday and wish for the right thingss, happy birthday once again

-manisha(naam toh suna hi hoga ;))

RAJSUA

Hey Tooba
we never talked But still wanna wish u many many happy returns of the day. God bless u . Have fun . take care.

NOMA

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY TOOBZZ! We're so cool cause we have the same birthdayss we're Leos babyyy LOL..i hope you have an amazing day! May God bless you with all the success and happiness! Have fun mera bhaiii

love, Noma!

TASHU

TJ? Happies 2 Ju? I hope ju have the bestest day ever! God bless ju always! ILY?

-Tashu-

NEETI

Hey Tobaaa
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Tooba Happy Birthday to you ( think I am singin.LOL)
May you get everything that you wish for and have an amazing day and an year ahead

Lots of Love
Neeti
xoxo

SAUMYA

Happy Birthday Tooba <3

May God bless you with all that you wish for. Have a great year ahead.

xoxo

Saumya

SALWA

Just a birthday wish for you

COILED AROUND MY VIOLETS BLUE

AS THEIR PERFUMES SCENTS THE WAY

MAY ALL JOY MAKE SWEET THIS DAY'..

Many many happy returns of the day Tooba.  May  Allah bless you with his choicest blessings and shower happiness upon you.

-         Salwa Mehrin

SUSHMITA

Wish You A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ❀️ Tooba JEE ❀️
On your birthday, I wish you much Pleasure and Joy ❀️
I hope all of your wishes come true ❀️
May each hour & minute be filled with DELIGHT,
And your BIRTHDAY be perfect for you!!! ❀️
LOTS OF LOVE & BEST WISHES πŸ€—
Sush ❀️

PREETI

Many many happy returns of d day toobs?.
May u get everythng dat ur heart desire for.
May god almighty showers his love n blessing on u,on ur spcl day.
U r d most nautankibaaz freind i have:p.
U r nt my cst any more :(coz u r not a conphused soul anymore;):p.stay blessed and cheerful always.
Party hard;)
Lotsa love?
preeti

APARNA

Happy birthday toobaa We have interacted very less on the AT but you are a sweet vibrant girl and its so nice to have you around.I would have never guessed you are so choti lol,you are so mature and sensible for your age.May God bless you with all you wish for and may you have a wonderful year ahead.Party hard and enjoy your day. Love Aparna xoxo

Die_hardfan_KSG (Anamika)

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOBA!!*
Hope you have a fantastic time today! Hope all ur tamanna gets fulfilled! Including any related to kajen!
Though haven't got the oppurtunity to talk to you much, but from what i have heard or read, i got to know that you are fabulous person! Hope to talk to you soon and see that for myself!
Anyways, Have fun! God bless ya! <3

TRISHA

Hey Toobzy
Happy Birthdaaayy I hope you have a great day and I hope all your wishes come true. You're a very sweet girl and I know that because I remember you used to tell me to sleep when I was on the thread late at night. It was really nice of you to do that even though you're younger to me ROFFLL.. Once again happy birthday and have loads of fun. Eat loads of cake and party hard. Lots of love Trisha .

ADELA

Hey Tooba! Even though I haven't talked to you much but we did have little and few conversation :) Happy birthday and I wish you have an amazing day and hope all your wishes come true.

Adela

MAHUA

Hey TUBEEE
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday ..God bless you dear ..Hope this birthday brings loads of happiness & goodluck to you ..Omg you will be big girl now LOLL..have fun & behave like one HAHAA..you are such a cute ladki I have spent amazing time at AT with you Enjoy your day ..eat big wala choco cake & lots of love

Mahua

chainreaction. thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROFL GIRL  πŸ₯³
chainreaction. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammyridz600

RES πŸ˜•πŸ€£

why so confused 🀣 OH PURPLE :| basically IF has new rules :P above 25,000 posts purple 🀣
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Radzz :| u posted Ankus Siggy below My Message LMAOOO

ToooBBbiii Wiishh u a very very very very Happyyy Birthdayyy <3 Muahhzzz
chainreaction. thumbnail
Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

Radzz :| u posted Ankus Siggy below My Message LMAOOO

ToooBBbiii Wiishh u a very very very very Happyyy Birthdayyy <3 Muahhzzz

sorry i was rushing :( i changed it :P
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

why so confused 🀣 OH PURPLE :| basically IF has new rules :P above 25,000 posts purple 🀣

WHY r U CONFUSE😲 πŸ€£ u forgot MOI tonnaji symbol πŸ˜²πŸ€£
i hate purple 
-Euphoria- thumbnail
I cut the cake with ghar wale and then I see this πŸ˜³
-Saumya- thumbnail
Happy Birthday Tooba <3
-Euphoria- thumbnail
So I read everything and thanku so much for this guysss πŸ€— Imma reply kal πŸ˜³