Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Daliya vs Karela

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hello Aaryanz !! 

Another beautiful episode !! Love all the aarya moments to pieces !! Jhula wala scene was a treat !! Aww Iktara in the BG...Heart 

Karela Scene : This was the most hilarious aarya moment of the day...Poor aarti..she hate karela !! Its a pleasure watching yash being naughty with aarti and compelled her to eat !! LOL...she has to take karela in the night too...Love Kratz expressions !! Reminded me of Daliya sequence where yash was forced to eat daliya when he was sick all the time !! Yash finally took revenge on Aarti ROFL

Prateek and Paridhi : I felt really bad for them...Pari made a mistake...Donno where this gonna lead to...I think trouble gonna arrive in pradhi's life !! Shez meant for her own life ambitions not for family !! Poor Prateek has to suffer !! 

Gayu and PS were at best to their wish !! Gayu was so sweet to day...she believe in her bahu !! 

Finally Precap was interesting...Aarti forget something !! Lets see how she gonna get it from the market ?? Wanna see how yash react to that thing ???ROFL

Over all its a awesome episode !! Love GC and KS !!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

meenagarwalgaanabhat-QH-lady_doveEva JQ123mitulnirmalac99kholitaCOLOGYhana_yRituparnaamaha9anoneeLoveforlifevillager00gafulu14pickachu..CountingStars

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Ya dear the karela scene was really superb and I feel sad for arthi that she has to eat that for night also !!!
Interesting precap indeed and now waiting to see hoe she goes to the market...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudhakholitailovepyaar

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Another beautiful episode !! Love all the aarya moments to pieces !!
Karela Scene : This was the most hilarious aarya moment of the day...Poor aarti..too...Love Kratz expressions !!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudhakholita

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
yes today was also a great ep all over arya scene in joula wow when he hold her wow he take the daliya revenge to her what will she said to yash what she need to buy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudhakholita

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
great ep , sweet precap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudha

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Haha Yeah That Porridge Shit Vs Bitter gourd [However you spell it]
Her expressions were hilarious! And on top of that, Yash knew she doesn't like Karela yet he said they're gonna eat Karela at night too ROFL ROFL
Also wondering what important thing she forgot, I have a slight idea but I don't wanna say it LOL
Sadiie x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQcssudhaCOLOGY

COLOGY IF-Rockerz
COLOGY
COLOGY

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
and when Aarthi says Ansh to shut up [LOL]
Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Yes another amazing episode... I am loving the fact that AarYa are getting comfortable with each other as friends, comrades. Liked it a lot!!! ClapEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index