Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD Thread - MEGHA AUR MOHAN CHALE GURU GAON (Page 9)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arijit.biswas

Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by fatim30

hmmm now adays so much criticism on writers ..if mohan decides to take responsibility of children and megha he should not and never take amar money for kids ..and yes who can be more deserving than amar old parents ..
Chalo, at least, our POVs are same! 
but komal..the money will not go to amar's old parents..if that were the case..it would be fantastic..Renu bhabi will gobble it...on one pretext or other...wait and see.

the cheque was in the name of Vedkant Vyas, Amar's father. So, no one can grab it right now. It has to be deposited in Vedkant Vyas' savings account and if there is a second account holder (Sanjay or Renu) and there is either/survivor option, then can only Sanjay and Renu take away the money.  but hope that will not happen and Amar's father will fix it in Nannhi and Addu's name. 
you just wait...renu bahabi will find a dire need for the money and papji will be forced to use it for that..it is heading in that direction only...and MI[Vyas,a member in this forum said that there is some inside info that property and money fights are on the cards in the near future of the show.]...and amar's Bhopal house is also going to be in dispute now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by fatim30

hmmm now adays so much criticism on writers ..if mohan decides to take responsibility of children and megha he should not and never take amar money for kids ..and yes who can be more deserving than amar old parents ..
Chalo, at least, our POVs are same! 
but komal..the money will not go to amar's old parents..if that were the case..it would be fantastic..Renu bhabi will gobble it...on one pretext or other...wait and see.

the cheque was in the name of Vedkant Vyas, Amar's father. So, no one can grab it right now. It has to be deposited in Vedkant Vyas' savings account and if there is a second account holder (Sanjay or Renu) and there is either/survivor option, then can only Sanjay and Renu take away the money.  but hope that will not happen and Amar's father will fix it in Nannhi and Addu's name. 

@bold...that means eventually the money wud reach nanhi-addu...that is also my point...so wat was the point in gving up the money now...noone is saying mohan to use the money...he can look after the kids himself...FDs can remain as it is for life...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswassitammamanesha76

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Addu ka salman khan wali baath...I loved it...it was out of the world...I am sure one of these days Mohan would lift up Addu and usko kachare ke dappe mein phekh karega!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgomanesha76

arijit.biswas Groupbie
arijit.biswas
arijit.biswas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Yaar yeh paisa leke kya ho raha haiWink

Ek saach baat kahu, finally those money will not be needed, because at the end everything will be okay. 

Riddhima's problem will be over, Indu will accept Megha, Megha will clear differences between Mohan and his father and they will shift to Mohan's own house. And as we assume, Mohan's father is a rich person, there will be no financial crisis. 

NBT ends in a happy note.

sitammamanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Addu ka salman khan wali baath...I loved it...it was out of the world...I am sure one of these days Mohan would lift up Addu and usko kachare ke dappe mein phekh karega!!!!

Sita , I think all these antics between Addu & Mohan will lead to very strong Bonding . 

arijit.biswassitamma

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Yaar yeh paisa leke kya ho raha haiWink

Ek saach baat kahu, finally those money will not be needed, because at the end everything will be okay. 

Riddhima's problem will be over, Indu will accept Megha, Megha will clear differences between Mohan and his father and they will shift to Mohan's own house. And as we assume, Mohan's father is a rich person, there will be no financial crisis. 

NBT ends in a happy note.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ClapClap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

Sahi kaha 

arijit.biswassitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
riddi ka father  woh budda ko health regain karneke liye  hill station jaana accha hoga..jaisa doctor ne bhola hua..so ridz is comig to book tickets for all 3 of them to nepal..!!!!!OMG..jappu ...from where did you get your brains??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
@Sita di: Aaj kal forum pe jo ho raha hai, usse kisi thread mein bhi jaane se darr lagta hai cuz being a hopeless fangirl of Mohan Bhatnagar, I can't tolerate him getting bashed. Usse bas ek galti hogayi, so ppl seem to forget that he has a good heart and did many praiseworthy things in the past. 

@Aditi: I don't even wanna talk about her...jo chaahe woh kare woh! Shayad usse bhi Nepal le jaayenge CVs...Anyways I'm all set for the worst! 

adoremevirgomanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index