Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD Thread - MEGHA AUR MOHAN CHALE GURU GAON (Page 6)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

@Sita di: Naaraz nahi hoon. I was actually amused cause even though you think the topic is not worth spending time on, you think about it and thats what happens in NBT addicition.
accha..naraz nahi tha/? and you expect me to believe it?? tho teek hai..i am bent upon making you angry..let us see what i can do about it..waise..do you want to hear why i am skeptical about mohan's decision though personally i love it that he is not money greedy?

Okay, I wanna say something more .. I don't think Mohan's decision was wrong and I'd not question him about it but yes the consequences can be bad later on and that's what I agree upon too. But Mohan, being himself, did what he would do if we think of how he is. Money was never in his priority list as Manesha said. 

@Manu: Pata hai ! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by manesha76

Bidzie , Why you want everyone to agree with Mohan's decision ? Everyone has their POV . But i always knew Monu would not keep Amar's money with him . Also he did want Megha to be humiliated everyday by Renu . He wants to protect Megha from everyone now . So he did what he thought was right . He has never thought of future from the start of the show  . 
@bold: I was just sharing my different POV with Sita di with NO intention to convince her to agree with me. Her thoughts made me feel that I should say something in regard to it as well. Why are you taking me wrong?

@underlined: Completely agreed! Btw I guess you had a typo in, 'Also he did want', whereas it should be 'didn't want' Tongue

Hailla Bidzie Shocked , I was not takiing your words wrongly . Infact i was trying to say sabka apna POV hota hai . Infact i said Mohan toh pehele se aisa hi hai whether everyone agrees or not . Nahin toh Riddhima ke saath shaadi nahin karta .

Haan mera slip of hand hogaya jaldi jaldi mein LOL LOL

sitamma

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatim30

hmmm now adays so much criticism on writers ..if mohan decides to take responsibility of children and megha he should not and never take amar money for kids ..and yes who can be more deserving than amar old parents ..
Chalo, at least, our POVs are same! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

accha..naraz nahi tha/? and you expect me to believe it?? tho teek hai..i am bent upon making you angry..let us see what i can do about it..waise..do you want to hear why i am skeptical about mohan's decision though personally i love it that he is not money greedy?

Accha you wanna make me angry? ROFL Okay ! LOL
Tell me if the reason doesn't include any sort of bashing on Mohan. Smile

manesha76

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fatim30

hmmm now adays so much criticism on writers ..if mohan decides to take responsibility of children and megha he should not and never take amar money for kids ..and yes who can be more deserving than amar old parents ..
Chalo, at least, our POVs are same! 
but komal..the money will not go to amar's old parents..if that were the case..it would be fantastic..Renu bhabi will gobble it...on one pretext or other...wait and see.

fatim30manesha76

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

MEGHA AUR MOHAN CHALE GURU GAON

nice title...so MM are going to guru's gaon...hope they meet guru's parents there...and since MM is going along with kids, they can take guru too...so that guru can also meet his parents...vaise bhi HM mem kuch hone wala nahi hai...as kids are present...tour manake vaapas aayenge...

_SilentSoul_manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Hailla Bidzie Shocked , I was not takiing your words wrongly . Infact i was trying to say sabka apna POV hota hai . Infact i said Mohan toh pehele se aisa hi hai whether everyone agrees or not . Nahin toh Riddhima ke saath shaadi nahin karta .

Haan mera slip of hand hogaya jaldi jaldi mein LOL LOL

Mujhe bhi pata hai ki sab ka apna POVs hota hai aur issi liye yeh forum chalta hai. LOL 

Waisey iss mein itna kyon socha yaar? Mohan sirf APNE baccho ki zimedaari lena chahta hai, so is he wrong in it? Anyways I respect his decision and as I said, the consequences can be bad which only means that they can face financial crisis later on and this could be a track which is realistic as well, but yes, I know he'll put his life and soul in taking care of his family. 

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone Amar ki property kuch hai hi nahin . Are yaar yeh Tele world hai yahan par paise kahan se aate hain kahan jaate hain kisiko nahi pata chalta . Tellyworld mein Insaan ek din mein Billionaire bann jaata hai aur ek din mein roadpati bann jaata hai . Hum sirf TV dekh ke yah toh Talli bajate hain yah toh galli dete hain LOL  LOL 

Kuch serials mein toh hume pata hi nahi chalta ki Husband paisa kab kamata hai LOL . 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index