Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD Thread - MEGHA AUR MOHAN CHALE GURU GAON (Page 14)

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
@sita di srry yar mujhe ap ka post tab samajkh mai nahi aya tha is liye mohan ke galti ke bare mai pucha!! srryTongueTongue aur ha sita di mohan jaise admi ka is duniya mai koi jagah nahi hai yeh to hum log manmte hain par yeh bhi man na oadega mohan jaise logo ko is duniya mai jagah zarur nahi milta par woh is duniya mai apna jagah aur pehchan bana lete hai!! that is the most  beautiful thing i like abt honest,truthful and idealistic ppl!! who dsnt fake in front of society and clearly says and do what he think!! he is much better than our so called fake ppl of society!!AngryAngry

And sita di hv u seen TRP has fallen this week again itzz 1.7 this week! i am really fearing that this dsnt make dappu jappu explode the truth of MR marraige to megha in honeymoon as many is saying that riddi is also going to nepal vth his father!! dappu jappu ki koi bharosa nahi woh log TRP ke nam se kuch bhi kar sakte hai yar!! ab to mujhe sach mai dar lag raha hai!! yeh TRP bhi na jis show ko milna chahiye unhe nahi milta aur jise nahi milna chahiye unhe chappar farke milta hai!! i srsly pray that at least dappu jappu dnt explode the bomb of MR marraige in HM!! yar SR nahi kam se kom HM to enjoy karne do thik se!! ab yaha par plzz koi twist mat dalo!! aur yar i really pray CV'S yeh rondima ko jaldi se bhagay use dekhte hi mera khoon khol uth ta hai!!DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSenpoo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i think i am missing something...who ppl r bashing my mohan...he is always impulsive and never he does anything with wrong intentions at heart...that is y in spite of everything he can hold his head high even in most adverse situation...he is a gem of a man...and i hope ppl stop judging him by his actions...

Dae_drmer_SilentSoul_

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@adoremevirgo   absolutely right aditi u said ditto what was in my mind!! chalo koi to mila mera tara same POV rakhne wale!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

i think i am missing something...who ppl r bashing my mohan...he is always impulsive and never he does anything with wrong intentions at heart...that is y in spite of everything he can hold his head high even in most adverse situation...he is a gem of a man...and i hope ppl stop judging him by his actions...
Nah you didn't miss something. We were just talking about the present 'haalat' of the forum. Sleepy

sitammaadoremevirgo

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
just go to shamil's BT thread now and peep..dont comment..peep and read the latest post..moslty it is jappu/dhappu.
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

just go to shamil's BT thread now and peep..dont comment..peep and read the latest post..moslty it is jappu/dhappu.
I dont wish to..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Any sensible person like Mohan wud not want to keep Amar's money! Anyway he did give his suggestion to Megha, of returning the money back to papaji! Its only when he gotta know that she too had the same in her mind, then they returned it together! Its the right of the kids, but only if the parents want them to have it in that way! It is thru the parents that the kids see/do things in their life... Mohan-Megha can get them see the world differently and wud definitely give a better life for them! And whatever can happen thru' Amar's money will come thru papaji! That's the form it has to be... If not for Mohan, then Megha can depend on that! Even then Megha was striving to do a job and support her kids on her own! Then how can they depend on the other money! If it supposed to be used by the kids, then the proper channel wud be thru papaji!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasDae_drmeradoremevirgo_SilentSoul_

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
@senpoo   absolutely crrct abt what u said abt mohan and megha's decision abt  amar's money!! kas aap ki tara baki log bhi sochte!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index