Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD Thread - MEGHA AUR MOHAN CHALE GURU GAON (Page 11)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
10 hrs 30 mins...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Watching Yudi scenes. BRB guys!

Yeh BRB kya hai  Confused ? 
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

BRB--be right back

manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
@Sita di: I swear I did read the part you pasted here:)) Anyways yeah, he did a mistake but uske liye calling him loser, toota phoota whatever, wishing to slap him, bla bla bla.. I just hate it. I know you're not among them! 

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Sach mein yaar mein fida hogayee iss Addu pe , Piddi kahika LOL

Senpoo

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by manesha76

BRB--be right back

I am thoda dimag se paydal LOL
arijit.biswas Groupbie
arijit.biswas
arijit.biswas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

@Sita di: Aaj kal forum pe jo ho raha hai, usse kisi thread mein bhi jaane se darr lagta hai cuz being a hopeless fangirl of Mohan Bhatnagar, I can't tolerate him getting bashed. Usse bas ek galti hogayi, so ppl seem to forget that he has a good heart and did many praiseworthy things in the past. 
bidz..i will never condemn Mohan..but only his actions..if you remember reading in my post[but tu toh wo nahin pada abhi thak..mein kya karoon..mein narazz hai uske liye] ..I have clearly said that..I will copy paste the relevant portion here.
And because we love him so much,and have set such high standards for him,his mistakes become all the more difficult for us to bear. And that is why all of us are affronted by his latest impulsive and irresponsible act of getting married to Riddima ,and then almost imediately getting married to Megha ,  without revealing the truth about his marriage with Riddima to her before marriage...We hate to seee our Mohan as a Bigamist... and we hope to see his character redeemed at the earliest.

For those who feel that Mohan is beyond redemption...because of his marriage to Riddima,and that whatever good he has done in the past stands automatically cancelled   and whatever good he may do in the future will fail to create any positive impression,I would like to say just 2 sentences..it is just my humble opinion,please do take it in the right sense.

1.It is a person's wrong doings that should be condemned,and not the person.

2.Idealism is good to a certain extent,but to live in this world happily,we need to be realistic also.

@Aditi: I don't even wanna talk about her...jo chaahe woh kare woh! Shayad usse bhi Nepal le jaayenge CVs...Anyways I'm all set for the worst! 

Rightly said Sita and for that matter no one is bashing Mohan. It is poor script and direction of which Mohan has become a prey.
meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
chalo i agree vth aditi sita di that mohan has no right abt what to do vth amar's money as it was his income and by right it belongs to both of his kids!! bt mohan being mohan dsnt want to rely on the idea that kids will need the money of their father at sme point of their life!! he wants to gv all pleasures and happiness to the kids through his own money!! as nanhi and addu is his new children nw!! though in the eyes of society he is their step father bt he loves both of kids like his own blood!! that is why he wanted megha to return the money to amar's old parents being knwing the nature of renu and sanjay!! if their parents fell in trouble they will not help them in the fear of spending money and also jijibua that woman has no one on the world except ved and saroj whp are also old ppl!! so this money will gv them a security in their rest of the life!! as soon as mohan said abt transferring the money megha also accpted his view and they both decide to transfer the money!! this shows hw selfless kind of person both are!! and on the contrary fr thinking abt future well i will say that mohan is not the kind of guy who thinks abt future much he likes to dwell and fight the situations in present!! future ke barein main agar itna tension karoge to present mai kaise jiyoge!! aur mohan mai itna capability to hai ki woh nanhi addu ka kharcha utha sake aur agar kal uske apne baache hue uska bhi!! aur hume mohan ki salary ko underestimate nahi karna chahiye!! aur rahi bat agar kids ko bara hokar jawab chahne ki mohan ne unke paise ko kyu apne dada dadi ke nam karwa diya!! well pehle unhe bade to ho jane do!! aur nanhi kabhi mohan se aisa sawal nahi karega aur agar addu ne kiya to use samjhane ke liye jawab tab mohan aur megha ke pas zarur hoga!! aur rahi bat financial crisis ki i blv mohan agar aise situation aya bhi to nanhi addu aur megha ke upar iska aach nahi padne denge!! he will manage the situation!! itna bharosa to mujhe apne mohan bhai par hai!! SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasSenpoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index