Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Please someone give the WU ! I'm OL through cell!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUitv4r7qvPTVyPpeo9gFGWA&v=gNASTLCFuVE[/YOUTUBE]

Video Credit :  ArHiFanNo1
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@joseph-can u plz give an written update.Actually,My exam is going on so can't see it now.๐Ÿ˜•but thanks for theVideo yaar.I will watch it later.๐Ÿ˜Š
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:Written Update :

The segment starts of with the reporter asking who is the most favorite Jodi of telly and most of the people who were asked say it is Arnav and Khushi.

Sanaya is then shown and she says... WOW!! That's really very sweet, and thank you all of you'll for thinking that we are the 'Best Jodi' and trust me, we worked very hard to make ourselves look like that and thank you for watching the show and always voting for us as the
'Best Jodi'... Thank You.๐Ÿ˜ณ

That bewitching smile not leaving her face once as she spoke, she signs off with throwing flying kisses.

The Next segment is about a dream house and Sanaya says... "It will be a beautiful house...and I want a lawn... and a swimming pool... I want a backyard, a swimming pool... It is not necessarily the house inside has to be huge, but, I want a lawn, I want a sit-in in the front and a pool in the back, where my babies can swim...๐Ÿ˜ณ โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ (My favorite line...๐Ÿ˜Š Mohit Bro. !! hope you keep this in mind...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

:Written Update :

The segment starts of with the reporter asking who is the most favorite Jodi of telly and most of the people who were asked say it is Arnav and Khushi.

Sanaya is then shown and she says... WOW!! That's really very sweet, and thank you all of you'll for thinking that we are the 'Best Jodi' and trust me, we worked very hard to make ourselves look like that and thank you for watching the show and always voting for us as the
'Best Jodi'... Thank You.๐Ÿ˜ณ

That bewitching smile not leaving her face once as she spoke, she signs off with throwing flying kisses.

The Next segment is about a dream house and Sanaya says... "It will be a beautiful house...and I want a lawn... and a swimming pool... I want a backyard, a swimming pool... It is not necessarily the house inside has to be huge, but, I want a lawn, I want a sit-in in the front and a pool in the back, where my babies can swim...๐Ÿ˜ณ โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ (My favorite line...๐Ÿ˜Š Mohit Bro. !! hope you keep this in mind...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ)

thanks joseph for yor beautiful update๐Ÿ˜ŠHope she fund her dream house soon๐Ÿ˜ณ.Its really nice.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 I want a sit-in in the front and a pool in the back, where my babies can swim...๐Ÿ˜ณ โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ                                                                                             O Tinku,ajj tou meri maut pakki hai.pls some one take me to PK๐Ÿ˜†
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Joseph for the link and WU.
aashizin thumbnail
thank u for sharing  srinivas n thank u joseph for written upd n yt link , will watch it tomorrow 
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chulbuli94

I want a sit-in in the front and a pool in the back, where my babies can swim...๐Ÿ˜ณ โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ                                                                                             O Tinku,ajj tou meri maut pakki hai.pls some one take me to PK๐Ÿ˜†

Don't say it ,sweetheart...we don't want maut but ZINDAGI 2 watch our MoNaya living happily everafter๐Ÿ˜ณ