Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Most obnoxious/arrogant actress? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the most obnoxious and/or arrogant actress?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [9.26%]
29 [26.85%]
61 [56.48%]
8 [7.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Originally posted by ashna26

Well that is easy choice.. Kareena off course who else. LOL She thinks she is best in everthing and the rest sucks.  Her face shows off arrogance!! She is too annoying lol! Try to avoid everything about her be it her movies  or her high attitude interviews etc.. .. Lol mayb this topic should be called who do you dilike the most!

Why should that be the case? I love Kareena and dislike Aishwarya. Yet, I put both of them on the poll. My choices were made out of actresses who are/have been accused of being obnoxious/arrogant by forum members/media over the years. 

I was just giving mine opinion!! I was just saying because I dislike Kareena that this topic should called who do you dislike. You can putt whoever you want! Why should that matter to me!  Well thanks for telling me you like Kareena didn't know that!

Ok!!!!!!

LOLLOL

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2direct.

Kajol - She was here with her family at an eatery 2-3 weeks back giving it large to all her fans who tried to approach her, but her husband was very polite and civil.

Kajol sounds like a real bitch. If I ever saw her in real life, I'd let her know how much her M&B reading ass is really worth.Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adevANNMTGujar

Lord_Voldemort IF-Dazzler
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

i dont mind sonam's attitude, infact i find it adorable attimes and entertaining to say the least

kajol's attitude i like because she is so darn honest about it, she doesnot fake being good and shows this other side of her, she is like that and she accepts it

kareena can get annoying as she always has a big ego being pushed inside every thing she says or does

but clearly the winner is aishwarya for me, i dont know why but she comes across very arrogant. Watch alone her clips in kwk and thats enough to realise that. That look of hers says it all and what makes it more annoying is that she doesnot accept that, according to her she is the sweetest angel on the planet but she is anything but that! quite arrogant!

I'm really curious to know where did you find her arrogant on KWK?
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

I am going to put it this way.

Bebo spits on your face, ash spits behind your back.

Goin to spare kajol and sonam for now.

good topic...Thumbs Up

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Reddy

i dont mind sonam's attitude, infact i find it adorable attimes and entertaining to say the least

kajol's attitude i like because she is so darn honest about it, she doesnot fake being good and shows this other side of her, she is like that and she accepts it

kareena can get annoying as she always has a big ego being pushed inside every thing she says or does

but clearly the winner is aishwarya for me, i dont know why but she comes across very arrogant. Watch alone her clips in kwk and thats enough to realise that. That look of hers says it all and what makes it more annoying is that she doesnot accept that, according to her she is the sweetest angel on the planet but she is anything but that! quite arrogant!

well as they say beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, same manner who you find arrogant also varies from person to person. I find everything about her, from her looks, to her expressions, to her body language highly arrogant. Its always giving the impression that she thinks she is way superior than others.

Lord_Voldemort IF-Dazzler
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ms.Reddy

well as they say beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, same manner who you find arrogant also varies from person to person. I find everything about her, from her looks, to her expressions, to her body language highly arrogant. Its always giving the impression that she thinks she is way superior than others.

Ok cool.. lol, I thought I missed something on KWK. LOL

But arrogance for me doesn't lie in the eye of the beholder, it is there for all to see. For example Kajol punching a fan and acting proud of it... lol. I give a damn if she was being honest, but getting physical with someone you don't even know is extremely disgusting. And Kareena fighting with every single actress out there, calling them names out of insecurity, with the attitude "I am the best, others are no good" etc puts me off.

How much ever arrogant someone might "LOOK", I will never label them arrogant until I've seen them do something that explains it. But that's just me. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ponymo

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top