BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome storyline and amazing writing 
i just love your work
ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i have told u that before and i am telling u that now ESR u r truly talented ur writing style ,the twists omg just love them 

great update loved it
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg that was amazing i loved it the way that both khushi and arnav are so clever 

and bro u r a genius
sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav Raja ko khushi rani s pyar ho gaya
oye tune salman khan ka naam lagaya na ARJUN SINGH RATHORE ek tha tiger ka๐Ÿ˜†
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u for da ME..So new twist... enjoyed it..bt when will he return as Arnav Singh Raizada?
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Mr. Evil Singh Raizada!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

And ur BACK!!!๐Ÿค—

And agree with you , Back with a Bang!!๐Ÿฅณ

A Fantastic Update!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Who the hell is the lady!??๐Ÿ˜•
and yes they got into the kingdom!!

God soo many mysteries...

And i loved the way u wrote "And the fallen had returned". It had all the effect it needed!

Thanks for the Mahaupdate!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hope the next update is soon.
And hope ur exams went well๐Ÿ˜Š

Peace Out!๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by ipkkndfanforeva - 11 years ago
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

evilwaa...at first EID MUBARAK...tomorrow is EID in my country...today hectic day going...lots of work at home n outside...ok let it be...

awesome update as always...u r doing better n better day by day...twist n turns yaar i can't even imagine...today's update it was like fairy tale...everything hpning...one after one..it reminds me ashoka movie no similarity but as related to king n kingdom...well done fr ur effort...๐Ÿ‘

arnav's mom really a mystery as she dead n she gave him a pendant tht pendant nw become danger fr arnav's life...but as he brave he can handle it i know...arnav's real name is arjun  singh rathore i really like ur idea in this tht ASR...n anjali gr8 she named his baby after arnav's name..i love the way he give her silent thank you...

the magical pendant as u describe its type i like it...its not a black magic pendant but a white magic pendant...whn sahadev caught it his hand cut blood comes but pendant wasn't colored...really very imaginative...

ooo love couple can't leave each other a second...i just loved them..in this update khushi was not statue ๐Ÿ˜† i like the way she command arnav tht they will go together...superb thn the strategy cool...

in ur update u have include a important thing  women harassment which is nw a big issue in the world,,,,as every country somehow women r suffering terribly...i can't tolerate any kind of women assault...its really heinous... u have catch this i really like it..men sometime also suffer but rationally women suffer more...

i like ranvir the way he mimic the bird sound its unbelievable...nw they r going to fight a battle...i like arnav thought tht after become the king he will give it government to rule...the battle will be horrible i can guess..as the king very much bloody idiot...so it will be fun...n i know my hero will never lost...

waiting fr next update...nw  u r free so don't take much tym to update...thxx tht u didn't give cliff hanger evilwaa my sweet friend... 

cheval thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 beautiful dear itz awesome

love it dear plz continue sooon :D

ku n arnav r soo good together
hellokitty94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...so awesome loved both parts!!
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2